• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[National] Robocop Shoutouts and Results - Videos Online

Sirias

Smash Champion
Ah, Adam (oldman), all I heard from you was "wah wah wah".
I suck, though, yer.
Fail at drinking.
Fail at getting out of bed.
Hahahahahaha.

I'll post shout outs later.

Edit:

Cao - I wub you, let's make out next time we meet, kgo. :D Nah, butrly, you're da bess. <3 Miss you so mooooch. </3</3<3 Good games in da bwacket, too, I did lose legitimately to your intensely gay of gay Peach, but it seems much more fun to play Woxxy than Marth, which is so highly gay and lame. C: You should've beaten M2K, you're bad. :C And congrats on beating me, 'twas close games all up until the last 3 we played, in which you just tore me apart. XD Ahh well, I don't mind losing to you, you're da sexay aynjal~ c:

Zac - SSSIIIIKKKK, gg for coming down with like $150, dumb cant. XD But was good to hang around you, you're so funny when you're drunk lmfao. Also I didn't get to watch a Seriban Film with you guys, that's no good... :C You should also stop sand-bagging even more than M2K and yet still winning, that's so mean on everyone... ... ... Not that I can really talk, BUT STILL, MEAN! D:< Herher, derp, you should've beaten Cao so we could just split the money between ourselves and watch Cao go back home BROKE! D:< Knob. Wubz. <33

Dorfs - Love you guys, yeah I'm a freeloader camping it out in your room, I could've stayed at Cao's place but THANK GOD I didn't, his housemate is the most gay of gay flambouyant gay GAY GAY people I've ever met and I just couldn't stand him. And I didn't try to impress you guys by just downing drinks (Smirnoffs since you were never around when I had to scull beers), it's just that if I don't do that then I don't get drunk enough. c: But thanks, though, for letting me crash in your room, and, again, I'm sorry that I made you miss your flight, DESPITE the fact that you COULD have left without me and I WOULD have left before 10 AM, I still messed you guys up nonetheless, fail. =/ But you're still the most fun people I was around, I think, even in Brissie, too, despite you guys not dAAAAncing. d:

M2K - I admit I was rather judgmental about you, but you really weren't anywhere near as bad as I expected you to be. Rather, you were pretty kool! =] And I love your accent. <3 Also, you should stop sand-bagging against us so much, it just makes us look even more bad. XD Still, good games, and I managed to learn a few things by just playing around with you at the tournament. =] And I like your shoes. <3 It seems like your favourite colour is green. O: Mine was, when I was young! :D

Ashley - You're so CUUUTE! Omgggg, and your dog is so cute, toooo, gggrraaaarrrrhhhh!!!~ Thanks for housing us as well! Me and Michael were thinking about just roaming around the city for the entire night, but you saved us. Phew! And tell your bf to be more sociable! He didn't talk to me at all. </3 Love your accent, too, gawd dayum. d: <3

Simon - I swear, if you were gay, and I didn't have a boyfriend, I'd be all over you. LLOOLL. Sssiiikkk. You're so cute, and so funny, and so happy! :D I'm glad we got to hang out, I don't really think we ever talked that much beforehand, or in the other times we ever met each other... Makes me sad, since you're so kewliez. C: And FFFUUUU- Good going on getting that pie to Sam! Most memorable part of my trip. XD <3<3

SD and Tom - Yeah, putting you two together, like a couple. <3 You guys are da bess, too... Makes me on edge to see you guys rage or look disappointed at yourselves whenever you lose, but c'mon, it's Smash. It's gay, ror. And you need to shave more, Tom. d: Nah, but it was neat seeing you guys and hanging out with you a little, too! =] Glad to see you didn't miss your tram! And congrats on getting the pie! Yumyum~ Hope to see you guys sometime later! <3 Woof!

Michael - Stop raging, seriously, it's not ONLY a bad thing to do, it ALSO makes me so gad dam uncomfortable and I just can't handle it anymore. XD But still, it's really neat/fun to hang around with you. Thanks for walking round with me heaps and putting up with me and my incessant whinging! :D I suppose you raging is fair if I whinge so much, yerr... Also, tough luck in SF, but I hope you learnt some things and you're now better than before! :D Teach me games, kgo! C: <3<3 Thanks again, moite. MOITE~

Ryan - You're bad, stop breaking under pressure so badly. And stop making me laugh so much. XD <3 But yeah, it was fun hanging around you and being ripped on by you so much, makes my day. Wuff. =]

Dekar - You're bad as well, stop breaking under pressure even more than most people, gg knob. <3 You, though. <3<3

Ben - You're bad. So. Bad. Get. Better. C: Thanks for letting me wear your tie! Yayaya~ :D

There are more people, like people I played in pools/bracket, people I hung out with or just randomly saw and said hi to, but I think this is enough for now.

Edit 2:

OMG!
I almost forgot!

Oats - I LOVE YOU! <333

Vermy

Smash Champion
Vermy's shoutouts:

Conor: good **** in teams. Even though you teamed with M2K, you pulled your weight and did great. Congrats. I haven't been the greatest Co-TO, and you deserve better from me. I will be better.

M2K: Seemed like a decent enough bloke, you've clearly made a humbling impression on our scene and I hope the next time you come down we'll all give you a harder time defeating us. Didn't get any matches vs you, completely intentional. I don't feel having my arse handed to me will teach me anything, I already get that from our boys. Hope you enjoyed your stay.

CAO: You are the World's greatest TO. You held everything together and this year surpassed last year in terms of presentation and efficience. You should be very proud of this year's tourney. Now what to call Smash BAM 2011? Ultimate woxplosive wubs.

Kas: you sexy fiend. Need to hang more imo. My gf thinks you're awesome and we both wish we'd gotten drunk with you and the Dorfs. =( Methinks a trip to Qld may be in order... Wubs. <3

Jaz: thanks so much for helping me carry my gear to the station, was a big help. You're a top bloke. =)

Nicks: lately our matches are getting closer and closer. God I hate waft. So much. GGs in pools bro, and well done in crews.

Richard: you aren't nearly as big a tool as your keyboard makes you seem. Work on being like that online. Ggs in pools.

Corpse: your tink is insane. That is all.

Rad: ggs in pools bro. And ggs in friendlies. Need to be beating me much harder in the PT Marth matchup, 80-20 your favour, abuse it. =)
And my Falco brings all the dairs to the yard and I'm like, "dthrow ain't hard."

Julian/Emery: ggs in pools. Amazing comeback by me. ;) even though I lost. I really need to learn the tink matchup...

Shaya: we really need magic moments.

Unny: was great seeing you again, need more SSFIV!

Sieg: ily <3 will come to Qld soon. =)

If I've missed anyone, my bad. Wubs to all. This tournament has rekindled my love for smash. Thanks to all involved. =)

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
So, where to begin…

Despite being in the same ‘league’ of tournament, Rocky and Robocop were unique experiences in their own right. If Rocky was a ‘coming-out/break-the-ice’ party, Robocop was the ‘end-of-year’ graduation party. With the talk of players moving on (something I hear about for over six years), it’s important for our long haul main-stayers to not lose focus on what it takes to sustain our Smash Scene; continue your stellar grassroots efforts to drive your scene into a healthy state of positive growth and activity. It can be quite de-motivating at times, for various reasons, but when the culmination of your efforts leads to national outcomes like Rocky, Robocop, or your local majors, you can pat yourself on the back and say it’s worth it. The Smash community needs people to step up, more than ever. The success of future tournaments depends on it. As sad as it is too see and let people go, there are also new faces and friends to make down the track.

Last weekend saw a consolidation of a year’s effort from our most talented players, easily creating the toughest tournament we’ve ever seen. For those who were lucky to bear witness to the Sydney vs. Melbourne crew battle, we also had the most exciting outcome of any event in Australian Smash history. It was as almost as if Sakurai, at the 11th hour, had begrudgingly snatched the chalice out of Sydney’s hands and delivered it to Melbourne on a whim. I’m sure both sides were proud of their performances -- if anything, the result is a healthy outcome for the Sydney/Melbourne rivalry, especially since this is the first time Melbourne has broken the Sydney hoo-doo/domination.

I thoroughly enjoyed and appreciated M2K’s appearance. I was validated by how much he opened up his personality throughout Robocop -- he was very much inside his comfort zone (fist-pump of victory in the air, anyone?). What surprised me most were claims that people felt disenchanted with Smash after being served by M2K. Sure we weren’t naive enough to think we were in with a running chance, but I still don’t really understand how playing him could be so de-motivating and make people uncompelled/uncompetitive. After all, he is the world’s best player. I don’t think it’s fair to associate a person’s feeling with Smash with M2K – surely there are other deep-rooted reasons. He has fresh perspectives, which were very fun to watch. I think Jason contributed to the Robocop experience in ways we don’t always fully appreciate or recognise.

Also, I’d like to reiterate that we are not ‘bad’ as a Smash nation. We are far from bad. M2K is not a measuring stick for the general standard of play – he is an enigma - the reason why he has a strong fan-base. We have a standard of competition which serves us well.

The biggest thank-you doesn’t go to me. It goes to all of you, especially those who travelled from further afield (WA/QLD/USA). I love the introduction/reunion element of these big tournaments the most. I love this scene more than most things, maybe even more than everything. Let's keep this going.

To those who will move on with Smash after this tournament, good times. I’ll be staying committed to the Smash community for as long as I can. I’ll know whether I can host a 2011 major by November/December.

Things I loved:
- Melbourne CBD as the host of an Australian major. It does everything right. It has a healthy dose of activities/distractions/deviations and accessibility.
- Dodgeball and the Nintendo Experience tournament. It was just fun to have us all together doing silly things during the day.
- Drinks at the Irish Pub on Thursday night. Probably the only chill night I had during the Robocop season. I’m a pretty chillax character.
- Having everyone together and just being wubs.

Things I loathed:
- Rowdy behaviour in the restaurant on Sunday. I’m a pretty frank person sometimes. After running a long, tiring and complicated tournament, I didn’t want to stress anymore, so I removed myself from that environment to eat somewhere quieter and more civil. Give me a break, literally. I would have loved to joined in on those antics, but inside a bar or club, not a restaurant with children behind you.
- Friday night setup. Come to CQ on Friday night to setup – not to play smash and offend other users of CQ but being noisy rowdy in the goods lift. I thank those who asked me for assistance.
- AEST+1
- Collingwood vs. St.Kilda x 2
- The weather, which was only good on Fri/Sat/Sun, when we were doing Smashy things. I’m not sure of the viability of shifting future majors to a warmer season, but I’ll bring it up in the next AGM regardless.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
^ This isn't a shoutout list, just a statement, lol. Shoutouts to come!

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
mine will be done tonight, i had a recovery night last night after housing zxv for so long

Hall

Smash Ace
Exit Stage Left

I'm not leaving Australia for at least another week, but I don't know when I'll be able to post my shot-outs before heading back to the states so I'll do it now.

Being in this country has been an absolute treat and being able to meet and greet a whole new community has been a pleasure. Hopefully I got friendlies in with everyone that asked. If I missed you I'm sorry. We'll have to get them next time.

Cao- SD <3. It's always good to see you. Shame I didn't have more time for non smash activities. Robocop was one of the best tournament experiences I've had.

ZXV- Your ZSS is too good. Thank you for allowing me in to your home and keep at smash. You can only get better.

Unreon- Why is there a dead bee on your shirt? It was fun playing melee with you. Don't undermine yourself by thinking M2K carried you. You played just as strong as he did.

Toshi- Your diddy is solid and your marth and fox are cool. I'm not sure I appreciate that you know Luigi's weaknesses though.

Byrum- Your Peach is pretty good. Almost as good as Bone and Edrees were when they still played.

Calibur- I don't know why you went bowser in pools and not wario. Whatever your reason, the important thing is too keep at it for as long as you can still improve upon it.

Jei- I don't play a lot of Pits but Oats and I agree that you're a strong one. I'm sorry we didn't get a chance to play more.

Scoot- You have your technical skills down, but you need to start thinking outside of the box when playing. Very often you're easy to predict, and the Falco side-b is very beatable by a lot of things. Get creative and you'll do great.

Ledge- Like I said before, you need to mix in a healthy dose of aggression and pressure if you want to bring your MK to the next level. Once you get the offense down you can start to flow more easily between offense and defense.

Corpse- I can tell you aren't comfortable with the Snake match up yet. I don't like it either, but if you have a strong Toon Link you really should have more confidence in it and bust him out. You never know what could take a strong player by surprise or what they might be uncomfortable with.

Ted- Your Wario has really improved since I got here. Don't get set in one way and keep on aiming for higher goals. Every player plays differently and the more adaptable you are the better you'll be for it.

Scabe- Easily the best link I've ever seen. This isn't up for debate.

Atilla- your play style reminds me a little of Ajax. He was good at making aggressive work. If you want to start beating good MK's from America you're gonna have to learn to be a little more reactive. Remember those tips I gave you. I'm looking forward to see how much you improve your game.

Tibs- Let's be honest, you would have beaten me in tournament. I'm not sure I'd be able to to bring it back either. You know exactly when to pressure and when to wait, at least in the Snake matchup. Your experience shows. I'll practice the Diddy match up when I get back then beat ADHD and proclaim your greatness.

Luke- Have more confidence in your Snake. Your Fox is getting good, but there is still so much you can improve upon wit both characters. Remember to mix up your recovery with grenades, aerials, air dodges, footstool, and cyphers. You've got all the pieces. You just have to put them together.

Shaya- Marth can do it and so can you. Implement the spike in to your gameplay more and you'll start getting early kills. Don't forget to throw in lots of grabs against heavy characters.

Ricky- You're a cool dude. Thank you for letting myself and Oats live. we really appreciate it.

LEISHA- thought I wrote your name down so if i remembered wrong then I apologize in advance. Your spirit will be with me for the rest of my brawl career/controller's lifespan via :074: <--- that dude.

Emily- Your Shiek will haunt my dreams and keep me scared and awake on the long flight home.

Dekar- You're 2 gewds Dekarpro. When Emily's shiek isn't haunting my dreams I'm sure you'll be there giving me a peaceful sleep.

Dorfs- You guys look like you play Dorf. Characters indeed.

I've gotta jet. If I remember more names I'll edit it in the near future. To everyone else I didn't mention thank you for playing/having me in your country/being awesome.

I leave you with this

S.D

Smash Master
Cao's loathes list made me sadface - particularly because I was involved in most of it :S

Tournament was awesome - but it all happened way too quickly and now I'm suddenly back at my desk wondering what happened.

I'll do up some shoutouts when I get the chance.

Part of me agrees with what Dekar said about being disillusioned, but the other part says I probably couldn't bail on the scene that I love so much...

tibs7

Smash Champion
SHOUTOUTS!!!!!!!!!!!111

WA

Corpse
So you finally lost to another aussie, must be pretty weird haha.
Attila is quite a good player, never really had any chance in the snake ditto hes good at that MU for some reason. I really wish i made that bet =/. anyway good job on your placing in singles and dubs cya next time.

Ric
you seem like a really friendly guy that loves a good laugh which is awesome :)
you have a decent mk to :) came 9th? i think it was gj i actually didnt expect you to do so well tbh =P haha. but yeah top bloke you are

Hater
yup im fully relaxed, pretty much carefree lol. You seem like a nice bloke to :) naww all you perthies are quite great. And you love your krispy kremes the whole lot of you, get better perth :p. gj winning hearts of many easterners

Jesse
You are too goodz with diddy broo, shoulda done the ditto in pools lol. you are a really nice guy to which i kind of expected you to be lol. hope you enjoyed melbourne and plan to come back sometime with some other perth dudes. <3

Marty
your wii was fine, shaya just loves a good john :p you are also a really nice guy which is awesome, so many nice people in the perth smash scene which is awesome.
come back sometimes to ey?

QLD

Chris
where were you? :( your da bess, gl with studies <3 you.

kas
you sheeee at smesh, no offense.
you really cool guy and you seem to enjoy smash more than anyone with all dat shouting and stuff lol. i actually didnt watch caos beat you :( woulda been close and an awesome set to watch im also i didnt win brawl lol.

James
you're a gun, was tempting to go out with you qld boys on the sat night but yahhhh to tired </3 such fail. ill come up to qld sometime so we can have good times and pick up women and such without hotdogs coz hes like taken yahh? otherwise he can come to <3. gj in singles to, i know the MU like the back of my hand bruz, PT next time? :p

Scott
you're a legend, real nice funny bloke :) i was gonna hang in you're room but it might've been awkward as balls if like the others came back and were like "GTFO WHO ARE YOU!!!!!!"
to scary :(

Toki
yeah really wanted to play you since you are like ****** qld these days!!! my friend tells me you're good also and i also need to prac that marth MU, i hate it to no enddddd :( you seem like a nice guy to :) and look zactly like scabe lol. aw well next time im up in QLD it will happen.

Ryan
bro that ROB is gay, ill 3 stock you if we played in bracket <3 haha. gj in melee, bl with losing to dekars jiggs but hes just to good and sexy and stuff. i will defs come up with attila to qld in the summer some time and we'll be sure to hang and shiz. good stuff.

Vyse
what happened to you? hospital? :(:(:(:(:(
so sad you missed out on most of this wke coz of illness, you seemed ok on friday night :(. antho you are massive legend talked a bit which was cool, i still wanna see you shuffle and shiz you madt kent.

cal
you're a really nice guy bruz, didnt really talk much lol or didnt play to much but yahh you nice and stuff :) people say you good at brawl also so keep that up ;)
until next time bruz.

sloth
"my tech is soo bad" omg shut up man lol, that tech was awesome. btw if you dont know who i am im the guy that just randomly started talking sometimes to you whilst playing friendlies in melee.....anyway you cool, keep that up ;)

sieg
cant believe i forgot you lol!!
you're voice can be heard from anywhere and i heard you cheering for me so thats alll that matters <3, you're a massive legend and seem to be pretty good at all fighters which is something i would like to do :), come down to melbourne again and thanks for the room to sleep in, i owe you like 25 bucks or something? i give it to you when i go to qld bruz.
much <3 for you.

NSW/ACT

Luke
you know i <3 you and everything cool guy and always up for a laugh but PLEASE do not bro fist -> high five infront of me ever again. SD and will have to double team you and shiz could get ugly.

Ted
ahhhhhh good old ted, you're patience still seems to destroy me lol, tbh as soon as you said frigate as you cp instead of the usual BF i was like fuuuu i cant win lol. 2g in the end of it and almost beat hall which is pretty cool, see you next time i head to sydney ;) oh and yeah i got you back in crews =P

Tom
<3<3<3<3<3, you're da bess with your homeless look and such you know i <3 you. was surprised you beat deks in his fav MU!! get 4 stocked by zac too son lol i saw that haha. i dont think ive ever sat down and had a beer with you which is real sad. come to qld in summer and fun times will be ahead of us.

Sam
you da king son, sucha madt kent in every way i <3 it, only i dont get what your obsession with attila is seriously not half as cool as you make out he is </3. aw well ill forgive you.
attila denied any chance of us drinking with you boys as he had tired johns, you said you would come down to melb sometime and hang with us that would be madt and everyone would have a madt time. i look forward to that. gj beating deks to.

Shaya
i wanted to see you play that LoL game you are so obsessed with that looks exactly like DOTA. oh and that match, dont ever scare me like that, i and pretty much everyone else thought i was gone for. just dont try to time me out next time yahh gave me too much space to set up again ehehe. but next time ill be sure to destroy you. and you are a cool guy keep that up bruz.

Nova (yeah you're nsw lol)
arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh dont remind me bout my fail in teams.....i was so angry, it was my one real chance of taking a game and i failed miserably, just was not thinking straight.............ughhhhhhhhhhhh so much fail it hurts. oh and you're shoutout about attila getting pants that dont show his underwear was the bess, i think ive been saying that for years and he never listens maybe he will listen to you <3

Liam
you are really cool <3 gg's with me, that metaknight son, i think it did better against myself than against jei lol. you got destrpyed by that pit haha <3 jei. see you next time im in syd bruz and bring toby nex time <3.

scabe
its always scary versing you coz you have no idea what new things you've learnt about MU since you learn so fast it could change matches around...having the ability that you have i envy coz its such ****. i predict you beating me next time since you are so good. oh and that business man line that ive seen a few times is such lols hahaha sucha funny man you are satra! <3 you.

silfa
oh god DK in teams is sooooooo good. and you're dk is quite amazing im acutally looking at using a bit more he looks like fun to use, never dies and kills pretty early <3 getting back to those team matches....god you 2 work together so well its scary, i actually thought we were going to lose :( 2 v 1's are not fun lol.

scooty
ahh scootypuff you so good but dont get the results...but earl ***** you and we deserved the win :p you're falco is beast and is scary :( but i still think ill beat it ehehe. kas' falco is probs bettet than yours. come to melb again, good to chat with you about some stuff and yeahhh come again.

ZXV
haha man, versing you is such gay, its like versing you + a crowd of 10,000 lol. ughh but anyway you did well to beat ledge i guess. that bomb-omb may have won you the match but it gave extra hype to what was to come. 2g at melee also, but not bettet than my link :p. you're gun keep it up son.

EA
sucha good guy, didnt play you at all but i know it woulda been scary as hell, since you master of grabs and shiz....but yeah cool guy all around, keep on improving.

VIC my fellow homies

a'
ahh god we failed against m2k and conor so badtly, just wasnt thinking correctly when m2k is there......we played so **** against luke and ted which is amazing stuff since they normally destroy everyone. we have strats next time for when we play m2k so its cool lol. beating corpse was needed and you were the one to do it. so well done in everything but i still dont like you.

earl
should probs change your name to king earl after what happened in that crew battle.....was freakin awesome!!! 2g bruz. you shoulda beaten ted though, game 2 was yours for the taking! ah well you'll keep on improving i know it. see you around.

tosh
ill call you pablo from now on since thats what i normally call people called Paul lol. pablo picks up more bruz. anywayyyyy, you destroyiung scrubs in melee and brawl is always good to see :) i was surprised to see you lose to luke tbh :( you normally clutch, like the rest of us diddy's. i love watching your melee fox, god its good.

Joey
haha you so funny, needed more cheers from you whilst versing m2k, its probly why i got smashed by him every game. and omg watching you verse jei in that 1 on 1 was ****, wtf you like changed haha. you da bess man <3 see you at next monthly, bring a soccer ball next time ey.

Jei
versing you is terrifying these days, a planking pit does better than most would expect. also as attila said before, you're performance in crews was simply amazing, kept a cool head and proceeded to **** nsw, thats what happens when people underestimate you, they get ***** <3.

Dekar
you da king as well, love ma sexy b1gman <3.
pity you didnt destroy sam haha, you did so well game 1 to come back and shiz so clutch. and then taking him to mute city was maybe to silly mmmm. maybe brinstar instead?????? i suggested that but i think you were to much in the zone to hear anyone else. aw well sam is pretty much king as well so dw bout it, i still <3 you and yeah keep coming to smash, better when you're present.

tak
lol i raged alot kind of sorry =/, was just me stuffing up, like throws that woulda killed you <3, aw well i wanted to watch you in other games along with sieg and stuff ahhhhh next time i guess.

LASTLY CAOTIC
ahh god you're so good at everything. thanks for such a wonderful tournament, so many people came and it was very high levelled standard which is amazing. the venue was amazing, location, space everything was pretty much perfect. you're sucha good TO i dont think i could see you ever leaving and whatnot, it just would not be the same without you :(, you're matches verse everyone were so good to <3 you dont really try but still beast, i envy that muchly.
so yah gj with everything you also are king <3.

earla

Smash Lord
melb syd pretty evenly matched.

i want to watch the crew vid at the end.

if scoot TRIPPED into the combo at the start. thats unlucky.

from what i remember it was

fair(on his shield?)
dtilt (has a 30% chance of trip)
dash grab
f-throw (bait his double jump)
shuttle loop.

we'l see.

tibs7

Smash Champion
earl you jus king, soak it up son! feels good.
you beat scoot and nsw nuff said.

swordsaint

Smash Master
hey just so earl doesnt take it too seriously, he won and that's that. im just joking around with you, so dw about it bro ;)

earla

Smash Lord
yeah. well u choked which was bad.

but that really unlucky if start of the combo was caused by a trip before the dtilt trip.

didn't money match u because i was going to go eat. i will if you'd like sometime.

Sirias

Smash Champion
I remember the crew being like...
"*Earl starts camping at around 70%, Scoot's on about 0 - 10%*."
"Don't worry, if you both have 1 stock left it's just a draw."
"*Earl keeps on camping*."
"HEY, CAO, IS IT A DRAW IF THEY BOTH HAVE 1 STOCK AT TIMEOUT?"
"Nah, % lead wins."
"*Earl stops camping and insta-wins*."

Trip was lame.

swordsaint

Smash Master
I think even if NSW won that crew battle I'd have to say NSW and Vic are practically dead even in Brawl.

Next time will be interesting. :)

Good **** S.D!

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
I wanna see some more photos, ;O

Ricky's Girlfriend (Lauren?)- I thought I wrote your name down so if i remembered wrong then I apologize in advance. Your spirit will be with me for the rest of my brawl career/controller's lifespan via :074: <--- that dude.
xP

Nah my name is Leisha, its a ******** neverused name so its hard to remember xD.

=)

Afropony

Smash Lord
****!
Looks like I missed out a lot, I was thinking about coming to the last day cus my plane was meant to get back at 7:30 but then after daylight savings that made it 8:30,+30 minute delayed boarding,+ getting through customs :(

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Decided I'm not quitting smash :)
Best news I've heard all year <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

S.D

Smash Master
If this was the case, then Earl could have kept planking and it would have been a draw.

And Ted and Nicks could have camped for infinite wafts.
Uhmmm he couldn't just plank forever with no timer - someone would have to approach eventually? Either way the rules on time-outs in crews weren't entirely clear XD

<3 Dave, I just can't leave without beating you in tournament first :) (Not that I'll be able to get to many tournaments :() But really I just love the scene too much I don't think I could just walk away - there's always something to look forward to in smash - in fact I want to try go to the next US major you go to so you can show me around SD and I can hang out with Oats again.. what would that be???

C~Dog

Smash Champion
Uhmmm he couldn't just plank forever with no timer - someone would have to approach eventually?
He actually wouldn't have to: if approaching could get him killed, and there is no timer, then planking/camping/running away is the best option, since even though you can't win by doing it, your opponent can't win either. That's why the timer is there; to force an approach from the losing player.

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
im totally keen for qld uaehuaheuha

also shoutouts:

everyone: ure all cool

i totally cbf but i love you all

special to atticus for making it dispite being so sick on day 1, huge props bro, results dont matter (8

and props to zxv for being best person to house ever, ted comes a close 2nd

Hotdog

Smash Lord
Qld melee scene is growing still =) I'll be practicing melee once i get another memory card.

Aussierob123

Smash Champion
Qld melee always shows to lansmashes. And if yourself and a bunch of other people showed up it would give everyone even more incentive to show up. But yeah, just an idea.

If you're comming I'll make super sure I'm there :). same with cao and redact.

Darkwing SykeDuk

Smash Dankist
Best news I've heard all year <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
Spoke to work about the moorabbin office today.. No posi's.. but thers a spot open in BURKE STREET!!! OMGWTFBBQWJUIOFILJKDBYUZSGFDLJEKATJHILUSZBDJKZBHFGUILQ#WHRJKABSFGHROI LQW#@Y&*TABWLIROYQ@*&BLOQ#NVGL#R

just have to get thru my probation period thing..

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
KONCK KNOCK NEIGOUHBOUR TOWER JIEEEZZZZZZZZ <3 c: c: c:

**** hurry up and move down here so u don't have to fly to the next major and so i can move out of tard flat and into the haus of zec BEASTMAN

srs - so it's easy for you to move down, really???

OMFWOTGFFHKDOGHVHDGHHIUR*(#)*($&(#@&$$$

Top Bottom