• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Naruto

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Wow, this reveal would be really shocking if it weren't so heavily foreshadowed.

On a less cynical note, I really liked the dialogue in this chapter.

Thino

Smash Master
I haven't felt this feeling ever since Frieza said he was going to destroy Namek in 5 minutes

I don't know what kind of feeling it is

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Pretty weird how in one panel they forgot to color in Obito's hair. Plus there's that panel with Fourth being on the mountain with the other hokages.

As for the story, I'm going to assume he has another personality in him or something. If not, it's either some weird time travel stuff.
Maybe both...

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Yet people kept denying that it was him for years for some odd reason. lol
Yeah because it's such an asspull. The next month and a half is probably going to be flashbacks to Obito changing from Naruto Uchiha into a jaded misanthrope who hates the world to show how he became Tobi. There's also the fact that he was crushed by a ****ing rock.

That...what a waste of a chapter. Felt like I was watching an episode of DBZ.
To me it felt like I was watching an episode of Naruto.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uXILNncQwH4

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
I still insist that if we're gonna go the route of bringing back a character that was once thought dead, that this latest chapter would have been a total mind-**** if it had really been Orochimaru all along.

As far as I'm concerned, my certainty that he was still alive somehow is what kept me reading this series. I wish it was in the context of Tobi though.

Just lead us all into believing it's Obito. Leave the dialogue-less flashback even, just to **** with us. I would have been so much happier with the next few chapters just talking about how ****in' far ahead Orochimaru planned for all of this to happen having somehow taken dead-Obito's eye, imagining Kishimoto in his office figuratively tea-bagging theory crafters with a huge-*** smile on his face.
God, that woulda been awesome

I know that's like the least practical idea ever but...
...anyway...

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Orochimaru IS alive again. He just got brought back like two months ago by Sasuke's team.

Sephiroths Masamune

Shocodoro Blagshidect
So what kind of BS are they trying to pull?

Wasn't Tobi the 4th's student? Wasn't Tobi like adult sized back when he fought with the 4th? Wasn't Tobi supposed to not be some kind of ****ty plot hole Device?

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
Orochimaru IS alive again. He just got brought back like two months ago by Sasuke's team.
...I know

The intensity of the mind-**** is compounded even more so when he is somehow two places at once. It's a series like Naruto that I should just expect a chapter explaining 'why' to even the most ludicrous ideas

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
Wow, this reveal would be really shocking if it weren't so heavily foreshadowed.

On a less cynical note, I really liked the dialogue in this chapter.
Not that it was shocking, it was more or less like "whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy rrrrRRRAGGGGGHH!" Clinging on to that little hope that Tobi was, in fact, someone other than ****ing Obito.

Smooth Criminal

asianaussie

Smash Hero
and it was all a dream, because madara enacted his moon's eye plan eons ago and the entire series of naruto was a pile of fanciful silliness all along

#aizen

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Yeah, there's lots of those running around.
[collapse=Exploitable]
[/collapse]

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I think they didn't know what to do with Tobi so just went with the most popular fan theory.

Not completely sure WHY Obito was the most popular fan theory

Top Bottom