• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Naruto

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Maybe they should have someone sacrifice themselves by standing in the exact place as the masked man so when he rematerializes they fuse into some horrific transporter accident

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Despite the odds, I think it's a lot more likely someone at least "has" Obito's other eye

Gates

Banned via Warnings
What if Tobi is Bizarro Kakashi?

Hey, if Fairy Tail has canon alternate universes, I wouldn't put it past any other shonen manga. But I swear, if Superboy Prime shows up, I'm dropping this series.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Well, FT's alternate universe was more or less permanently sealed.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
FT has an alternate universe? Uh oh, looks like we might be setting ourselves up for parallel universes, DC style.
Yup. The initial parts of the arc were even a lot like the early issues of Crisis on Infinite Earths with lots of destruction and a small group of people traveling to an alternate universe in desperation. The ending effects of the arc were similar to that of a typical DC Crisis too, with people from the alternate universe emigrating to the main universe.

It's also similar to a DC comics Crisis in the sense that it sucks. Seriously, it's like the worst story arc FT has had yet.

Well, FT's alternate universe was more or less permanently sealed.
So were DC's...at first.

EDIT: What if Tobi is Captain Atom?

global-wolf

Smash Champion
I started reading Naruto again all because of one fanart I saw... When I read it years ago I dropped it because it was too long, I'm gonna hope I don't get bored of it again.

I heard that a bunch of dead characters came back to life.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I started reading Naruto again all because of one fanart I saw... When I read it years ago I dropped it because it was too long, I'm gonna hope I don't get bored of it again.

I heard that a bunch of dead characters came back to life.
They did, but they are kind of dead again.

Mostly.

Actually, that makes me wonder. Tobi only recently teamed up with Kabuto, yet he had been planning to attack at this time up until this point.

Since the majority of the army that attacked was created by Kabuto. What was he planning to do if Kabuto never joined him?

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
Tobi only had the gajillion white zetsus, but Idk what he was thinking cause they're Hella weak. I guess he never planned to "win" he just wanted bee and Naruto to come out

:phone:

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Well the ramen shop owner has grey hair, so that kills that joke.

Although he could just be wearing a wig.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Actually, that makes me wonder. Tobi only recently teamed up with Kabuto, yet he had been planning to attack at this time up until this point.

Since the majority of the army that attacked was created by Kabuto. What was he planning to do if Kabuto never joined him?
Actually, Tobi had the trillion Zetsus to begin with, but Kabuto was able to enhance their abilities with Hashirama + Yamato's chakra and whatnot.

Well the ramen shop owner has grey hair, so that kills that joke.

Although he could just be wearing a wig.
I BELIEVE IN ICHIRAKU RAMEN GUY.

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
Yeah people always forget about his clan's forbidden hair dye jutsu. Ramen guy is looking more likely all the time

:phone:

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
Hopefully one more chapter... and we can finally know who the guy is....Its killin me...

also.... I just made a twitter. Any and everyone follow me @3letters3dots and I will follow you back....

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
There was a whole filler episode dedicted to making ramen. Rasengan is really a noodle mixing jutsu and the noodles' texture come from chakra infused punches.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
I'm pretty sure I went "Ohohoho." when I saw the Obito flashback and then went even louder "OHOHOHOHO." when Obito's face was revealed.

I can just hear Kakashi now: "Hey Obito, what happened to your fac--oh wait."

Top Bottom