• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Naruto

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
You guys would complain if it was nothing but action-action-action-action anyway. People are never satisfied unless it's One Piece, I swear. -_-

I liked this. Great build-up.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
You guys would complain if it was nothing but action-action-action-action anyway. People are never satisfied unless it's One Piece, I swear. -_-

I actually enjoyed this chapter than some of the previous ones. Sure there wasn't any fighting, but this was a good chapter for a build-up one.
It had some pretty good panels hyping things up for me.

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
Why are you guys so disappointed in this week's chapter? There's always a boring exposition chapter before the fights start. Is it because we had two in a row?

haha, welcome to Smash World Forums ;)

NTA

Smash Lord
‎[News]From Kishimoto: Naruto Manga to Go on Longer than 1.5 Years

In a recent interview, Mr. Kishimoto has revealed that he’s already had a picture of the end of Naruto in his mind, though the details have not been decided yet. There’ll be lots of surprises in the future chapters and some unexpected characters will also show up. The story will be certainly heading to the end as he anticipated.
Mr. Kishimoto has also mentioned in the interview that once being asked “how long will Naruto go on?” by Tetsuya Nishio, the Naruto anime’s character designer, he answered “one year and a half.” But he admitted that it now seems that it’ll continue longer than that, which means at least the Naruto manga won’t be ended till 2014

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
I am again willing to give the benefit of the doubt that kishimoto knows how to write a manga better than me, so I'll at least wait patiently for these "unexpected" developments and withhold judgment till something puts the nail in the series' coffin

NTA

Smash Lord
I'm going to hate facing that masked man in the next Ultimate Ninja Storm game. Nagato gave me enough trouble as it is with that stupid **** power -_--

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
kishimoto is freakin good at drawing

i couldn't stop HNGGGGHING at the action

the choreography is sick. can't wait to see this animated.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
What is Rock Lee doing in this war right now anyway? I don't remember seeing him at all in over a year (aside from that awesome spinoff manga).

VictoryIsMudkipz

Smash Journeyman
The Sakura filler episode was kinda good.
Hinata >
Actually I see Guy dying soon, Kakashi already died in the Pein saga so I doubt we'll see him die again, as for Guy he's been getting awfully constant with opening his gates, I forsee him opening Joy to try to finish things off, but end up dying in the process

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
but kakashi has been spamming mangekyou/raikiri more than gai has been spamming the gates

at the pein arc kamui a nail = brink of death
right now kamui on gedo and a kunai = naruto let me take care of thing dont worry lul

major power up

also we need a fairy tail thread, ****s bout to go down there

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Realistically speaking, if Kishi plans to end the manga in a year and half...seeing Kakashi or Gai die is reasonable to think.

I mean, it was 3 years from December I believe that Itachi and Sasuke were just starting to fight lol. Good times.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I knew I was going to like fairy tail, it's by the Rave Master person and shares a lot of character with that series.

Rave Master was one of my favorite series

Gates

Banned via Warnings
I liked Fairy Tail until they did the alternate universe arc, which I just thought was really stupid. I mean what is this, an American comic book? The Tenrou Island Arc was better but not by much. The current arc is the best FT has been in a long time.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Speaking of alternate universe, have you seen the trailer for the new Naruto movie? It's like Tobi uses a practice version of Infinite Tsukuyomi on Naruto and Konoha is reversed - Naruto's parents are alive, Sasuke is in the village and chases women, Sakura and Ino are shy, Hinata is not shy at all, Kiba likes cats, etc.

Ultimate troll movie.

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
tobi uses kamui on himself to turn transparent, and things thats been "kamuid" go to the same place?

so peoples theories from before could turn out accurate

Gates

Banned via Warnings
tobi uses kamui on himself to turn transparent, and things thats been "kamuid" go to the same place?

so peoples theories from before could turn out accurate
So basically instead of Kakashi and Tobi having their own pocket dimensions, all users of kamui share the same one?
Or is it because Tobi and Obito are the same person and therefore his Sharingan is the same as Kakashi's?

since when is Kakashi able to do that many mangekyos anyway? or did I miss something about his chakra?
It's because he's
David Bowie

Speaking of alternate universe, have you seen the trailer for the new Naruto movie? It's like Tobi uses a practice version of Infinite Tsukuyomi on Naruto and Konoha is reversed - Naruto's parents are alive, Sasuke is in the village and chases women, Sakura and Ino are shy, Hinata is not shy at all, Kiba likes cats, etc.

Ultimate troll movie.
Does it end with Tobi saying "No more ninjas?"

Maybe I'm just reading too much into it but it really does seem like they're taking pages from high-selling American comic book stories. I wouldn't be surprised if during the ninja war Sunagakure gets destroyed and Gaara starts killing all the other Jinchuuriki and collecting the tailed beasts to fuse into himself so that he can use their power to go back in time and recreate the ninja world in his own image, but then he ****ies out at the last minute and sacrifices himself instead to save the world and some guy replaces him as kazekage, and after the whole ordeal the daimyo get together and pass a law forcing all ninjas to be registered by their governments (although they kind of already are) which causes a huge rift in the ninja community and ends with Shikamaru dying, but then it's revealed that the daimyo were Zetsus all long along with many other high profile ninjas. And then Jim Lee redesigns all the characters to have popped collars.

Top Bottom