• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Naruto

Thino

Smash Master
after reading new chapter its actually starting now

I-it's not like I will protect the village like you're doing now!

B-baka oniichan!

Minato

穏やかじゃない
I feel like I've been keeping my standards too high.
or maybe it's right where they should be

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
well there's an immense amount since then, so beware in this thread lol, cuz that's a lot of stuff people won't think to put spoiler tags on

Violence

Smash Lord
It's anatomically very easy to stab yourself in the back of your hand. Your eyeball is connected by lots of muscle and nerve tissue, it's not something you can feasibly remove with your bare hand.

Thino

Smash Master
Sharingan users I swear to god they don't respect anything... ANYTHING

I bet even Itachi could have stayed alive if he really wanted to lol

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
ROFL

crazy stuff. i knew something would happen when kabuto kept saying "this jutsu has no risks." i didn't expect THIS though.

another great chapter, especially with the tsunade stuff.

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
MADARA IS SOOOOOO BROKEN!!! I mean, C'MON! I was happy for a minute that he was gone, but damn, he is a beast.

I'm thinking that Sasuke will be the one to stop him since he saw the hand Signs when Itachi Undid it...

LLDL

Smash Hero
I feel like sasuke is going to be a hero behind the scenes, and not come back in to direct confrontation with the others.

asianaussie

Smash Hero
naruto will nearly die but sasuke saves him and updated 16yo kiss scene will feature (all of naruto and sasuke's possible love interests present, of course), yaoi doujins get released by the trillion, kishimoto claims royalties, GREAT SUCCESS

sasuke-itachi ending page went a long way towards that aim too, obviously

man i sure love bleach

Top Bottom