• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Naruto

SnackAttack

Smash Champion
IIRC, he left because they survived against his perfected Susanoo. He was supposed to show off and kill them with that, but he didn't so he got all emo, like in normal Uchiha fashion, and just dipped.

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
Something nuts is gonna happen when all the remaining sharingan users are all in the same place.

Now we wait for Sasuke to show face......

Gates

Banned via Warnings
I think Tsunade is going to fuse herself with the other five Kages so that they can form up
Aizen

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
Man for reason I think that Naruto is going to get captured. It's just hard for me to make it plauseable for Naruto to win against Madara and Obito when the 5 Kages couldn't do anything to him. And it's even kage bushin at that! I enjoyed the chapter. Now I'm just curious to know whats going to happen with Sasuke and Orchimaru and what role they are going to play in all of this....

Staz

Smash Lord
My guess is sasuke is gonna achieve his mission and help naruto in the end to defeat madara and obito.

ALSO: THAT OLD MAN IS MADARA

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Kakashi is running out of chakra...otherwise I would give him and Gai a shot vs Obito.

Naruto doesn't...let alone anyone knows how to fight Madara. Unless Naruto somehow taps into his dad's spirit again.

I can see Orochimaru joining the battle with Sasuke. Orochimaru betrays them at the end of course, but given the events happening, Orochimaru might side with them for now.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
How come she's cut in half, but still has the energy to keep up her young self illusion form thing

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Yeah.

If Hashirama's DNA is the elixir of immortality, how did he die? Besides you know Orochimaru, Danzo, Tobi, Madara, and half the other characters getting a piece of his DN--oh...

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Madara gave Nagato the Rinnegan because they were conspiring together to have Nagato revive him with the certain Path during the invasion of Konoha but decided to revive the slaughtered villagers instead.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
This whole underground lair sort of reminds me of FMA, where "Father" resides lol.

I'm curious to know at what point Obito flips sides. Might have something to do with Rin's eventual death. That means moar flashbacks.

SnackAttack

Smash Champion
This whole underground lair sort of reminds me of FMA, where "Father" resides lol.

I'm curious to know at what point Obito flips sides. Might have something to do with Rin's eventual death. That means moar flashbacks.
This is the one time that I WANT flashbacks. There are so many questions that need to be answered.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Ch. 602 p.4 said:
Obito: ...Well...what do you need?
Madara: ...
Obito: ...Take care of...your lower parts?
Yeah Obito, the old man with the sharingan who has tree roots coming out of his back saved your life so you could blow him.

This series has taken a dark turn.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Well, if you woke up with some creepy looking guy standing over you with a weapon and he said "You are in my debt" and didn't answer what he meant by that, what would you think?

Top Bottom