• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Little Pony General

Status
Not open for further replies.

M!nt

Smash Champion
Just watched Family Appreciation Day and it was a great episode. Applebloom, best pony as always and wow Granny Smith is ****ing insane.
lmao timberwolves
Diamond Tiara PWNT by her own father.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
i'm not angry or anything, but gates had a good point and you didn't really give him a chance
He does have a good point, john, but no one really honestly seems to care in here except him, and you.

Just doesn't feel like it should be treated as a big deal when it's really only one single member. :applejack:
We can discuss it another time. Lets just focus on ponies for now.

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
Don't worry about it. I may not have ever had brain damage before, but I fractured my foot once so I basically know what it's like.

Phantom Gamer

<font color="#ff00ff">pranked!</font>
I'm late with saying this but I also could see the Cake's twins not being their kids after all where they ended up with some other ponies' kids since there was a mix-up at the maternity ward.

john!

Smash Hero
i had a sudden revelation a while ago that almost all of my favorite episodes are the ones centered around rarity.

perhaps i subconsciously think rarity is best pony

maybe rarity's voice releases endorphins in my brain

or it could be that the scriptwriters at hasbro love rarity

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
The only things that keep Rarity high on my list are Tofer and Sisterhooves Social.

How about I start at episode 1....^^;;;;

:phone:
That would be optimal, so long as you're giving other episodes a gander as well, rather than generalizing after 3 minutes into the season one pilot.

Gaogao

Smash Cadet
The only things that keep Rarity high on my list are Tofer and Sisterhooves Social.

That would be optimal, so long as you're giving other episodes a gander as well, rather than generalizing after 3 minutes into the season one pilot.
Eh I don't like wandering off course. So I will just be a fanboy and watch them all regardless of thier popularity:p

:phone:

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
If it's about how good they are, Discord is victorious, uncontested.

Then comes how exceptionally brilliant one is... :applejack:

Hint hint.

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
Understandable.

We are something known as The Pegasupremacy. I lead the strong pegasi of SWF in proclaming our superiority over the lesser races of Earth Pony and Unicorn.

BECAUSE PEGASI DA BESS, *****.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom