• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Little Pony General

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
I'm pretty lame, but to me, being lame is cooler than being cool, so I'm lame, but that makes me cool :cool:

:awesome:

Fluttershy stick needs to come out already.

Gates

Banned via Warnings

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
I have no clue. I've only seen the ones people have posted here.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
I shall commend his art once everypony else is done, I shall be last in line and have my Pony have Colgate (If Zajice knows which Pony i'm talking about) Colors, For what the mane looks like anything that's Crazy or Pigtails. And Cutie mark shall be a brain cut in half.

Also for something non-pony related, This video makes me believe there might be a God... No it's not Remi.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-h4zTEwgCpQ&feature=player_embedded

D

Deleted member

no clue what that is but I actually found a song that could make a very fun video.

GO GO PONY VIDEO EDITING

Gates

Banned via Warnings

How do I link to specific parts?
After the video url, add "&t=AmBBs" where A is the number of minutes and BB is the number of seconds in.

Also for something non-pony related, This video makes me believe there might be a God... No it's not Remi.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-h4zTEwgCpQ&feature=player_embedded
I was about to say "seriously, that's so old blah blah blah" but it turns out I was thinking of a different IRL mario kart video. That premise is too damn common for videos.

How about.
Baby Beluga
no clue what that is
You've never heard Baby Beluga by Raffi? What did you listen to when you were 2?

Gates

Banned via Warnings
1. Oh ok.
2. The lyrics to that song are pretty much just him singing "Baby Beluga" over and over again. It's not hard to guess the name.
3. Sure you did.

Phantom Gamer

<font color="#ff00ff">pranked!</font>
Sooooooooo good!!!
lol. looks like someone has watched "teen girl squad" before.
Nice!:cool:

Zajice is probably busy doing awesome drawings somewhere.

We should all take a moment and review on how good of an artist Zajice is.
I commend Zajice for his awesome drawing skills.:bee:
His drawings are so awesome that I even save them to my pictures folder and show off his work to my friends.
Even though the only one I have was the one posted on this thread.:urg:

now i think you're able to right click the video and select "copy url at current time"
Awesome! I've been wondering lately how you do that. Can't believe the answer was so simple.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom