• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Little Pony General

Status
Not open for further replies.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
You put the word 'Clench' in the frame right next to their hoof

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
You put outside lines next to a part of their body to know which part of them is moving based on the word "clench" which could mean either it was directed towards her Hoof or Wing.

Phantom Gamer

<font color="#ff00ff">pranked!</font>
I visit EqD 3-6 times a day, PonyChan and fimChan 1-5 times a week, and I'm going to start checking out Ponibooru a couple of times every 1-2 days.

And of course I check this thread multiple times daily.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
I'm not sure why, but i felt bad for Gilda after that episode. I was still wondering, 'so her best friend honestly brushed her off after being good firneds for such a long time? and what happened to her after that?' I would go look to the fanfics but.....*shivers*
It is something I wonder about, and at the beginning of the episode, I understood where she was coming from even if I didn't agree with the way she acted out about it. But Gilda pretty much lost most of the sympathy I could have had for her when she gave Dash that ultimatum. A friend that does that is not much of a friend, and given the same choice, I'd go with the friends that accepted me no matter who I hung out with. Clearly Dash is of the same mind.

Maybe Gilda was hurt by what went down, but she really brought it on herself. If she ever returns in the story, we'll see if she's redeemed or not.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Xyless "What were they thinking making an MLP MMO? Everyone's just going to jump on and BAM there goes the servers"

BlueZebra "It's for little kids."

Blue "****"

Xyless "So is the show"

^^ One of the highlights of my night.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
MLP FIM MMO?

I'm interested. I'd need to see a list of playable races though. I'd like it to be more diverse than Pony/Unicorn/Pegasus.

**cough**dragon**cough**

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Earth ponies need some kind of special ability. Pegasus can fly, unicorn can use magic, earth pony can... I dunno... Run faster? .-.

Phantom Gamer

Sorry Gates, but I don't see that happening.

Maybe if you find the people making this MLP FIM MMO you can protest to them.

@ Z'z Maybe earth ponies can be more of a tank character.

Phantom Gamer

Because i'm in charge of my life.
and in my head i'm allowed to be the coolest kid :3

How can you love yourself if you don't think you're the coolest?
That's how i get all my self confidence.
If that's the case then I think everybody who reads this thread thinks they're the coolest kid. At least I know I'm down with being the coolest kid. ;)

vZakat

Half Genie
I'm not very cool. In fact, I'm very lame. But I'm good at a lot of different things so that kinda makes up for it.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
In all seriousness, I'd say I'm average. I'm not lame by any means but I'm not the coolest of all time either :D

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Seriously guys? 10 posts in a row and nobody's made a 20% cooler joke?

You guys need at least 20% more joke savvy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom