• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Little Pony General

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
*agrees with Gilda in bottom tier*

To be fair, Rarity was my second favorite up until the latest episode, which shot Applejack up to second favorite, followed by a marathon and lots of myomyomyomyomyomyomyomyomyomyomyomyomyomyomyomyomyomyomyomyomyomyomyon which barely put Twilight and Pinkie above her.

Those three are pretty much tied, Dash as well.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Yes Zajice. I love those pictures.
Before they came out, I went to breakfast one day at school, and saw a box of Applejacks.

I lost my ****, needless to say.

Oh, and I got her name (the green and red cowgirl pony).
Not sure if it's official, but her name is Ruby Rhubarb.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Hello, Gates.

Zajice, I'm gonna be mad at you until Thursday >:[

john!

Smash Hero
the day i found the mlp thread in user blogs, and then watched my first mlp episode, i had just left the cafeteria with a giant bowl of apple jacks (with some froot loops mixed in). i watched the episode while eating them. i realized the coincidence several hours later.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
the day i found the mlp thread in user blogs, and then watched my first mlp episode, i had just left the cafeteria with a giant bowl of apple jacks (with some froot loops mixed in). i watched the episode while eating them. i realized the coincidence several hours later.
It was meant to be.

Dragoon Fighter

Smash Lord
Just curious, how frequently do you visit equestria daily? I visit that website at least 6-7 times a day, sometimes more.

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
Once each one or two days.... I'm pretty lazy about blogs and stuff like that....

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Around 3-5 times a day for EQ, 9-15 times for Ponibooru, And atleast 6-9 times for Ponychan.
For Outside sources, 7 Youtube obviously for these great captions. And for my secret source 24-30 times.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Btw guys, if I made MLP icons exactly like Brawl icons, would you all use them? You know.. if you typed in : fluttershy : without spaces, you'd get an icon exactly the same size as

:peach:
****ing do it. I can help bug the shiz out of Xiivi. I run a forum so I know that it's not a difficult thing to do to add emoticons. Especially if there's only 6.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
She's not a jerk.

She's just misunderstood.

;____________________________________________________________________;

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Gilda is like one of those *******s who thinks they're too cool for everyone else but really they just come off as being really douchey and nobody wants to be near them anyway because they have such an abrasive personality.

So basically like me. I guess that's why I don't like her, she reminds me too much of myself.

Dru2

Hail to the King
NNID
DruetheDruid
3DS FC
0189-9845-3398
The Lesbians one made me rofl.

I'm not sure why, but i felt bad for Gilda after that episode. I was still wondering, 'so her best friend honestly brushed her off after being good firneds for such a long time? and what happened to her after that?' I would go look to the fanfics but.....*shivers*

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Pinkie caught her after the party before she left town and murdered her into cupcakes.

Duh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom