• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Little Pony General

Status
Not open for further replies.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
I like television. I like shiny/colorful things. I like cartoons. And I like ponies, and friendship, and magic. Therefore I watch My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic and am posting on this thread.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Oh, another thing. MLP is animated AMAZINGLY. Much better than almost any show out there. More amazing is that it's done in Flash.

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
I don't know why you all want Aloysius to have more of a personality, I feel like he was handled fine the ways things are. After all, that's what separates this episode from Griffin the Brush Off, the fact that we don't know whether Aloysius is/was a **** or not. And this uncertainty is what's going to make the season finale so amazing, no one's gonna see it coming when Aloysius is revealed as Luna's sleeper agent and attempts to kill them all at the Gala, but at the same time it's not going to feel unwarranted. I mean come on, the dude's nocturnal, he's totally evil.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Foster's was one of the last good cartoons. CN was going to poopy before Camp Lazlo.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Oh, 2 others.

Flapjack annoyed me a lot more than it entertained me. Kanuckles or however you spell his name had an awesome voice though. The whale too. It's actually Flapjack himself that made me not like it much.
My Gym Partner's a Monkey had Camp Lazlo syndrome. Same crap over and over again. "Pretty pretty, shiny shiny" however...

I don't know why you all want Aloysius to have more of a personality, I feel like he was handled fine the ways things are. After all, that's what separates this episode from Griffin the Brush Off, the fact that we don't know whether Aloysius is/was a **** or not. And this uncertainty is what's going to make the season finale so amazing, no one's gonna see it coming when Aloysius is revealed as Luna's sleeper agent and attempts to kill them all at the Gala, but at the same time it's not going to feel unwarranted. I mean come on, the dude's nocturnal, he's totally evil.
Most of us bronies are nocturnal.

>implying

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
lololololo

Actually, I saw HEY first cause it was huge.

And last night we just played Silent Hill. That's not evil.

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
I guess you're not a complete furry then, they would've went straight for the pony tush even with the large HEY! at the top.

And while Silent Hill itself may not be evil, I bet you guys were totally playing it evilly or doing something evil while playing it. And if not, then it's just the exception that proves the rule! ((Ever since I read that line on Cracked, I've been using it everywhere))

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
i read all of the text before even looking at the rest of the picture.

aw yee

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I guess you're not a complete furry then, they would've went straight for the pony tush even with the large HEY! at the top.
As a furry, this upsets me very much.

Adventure Time isn't that good. It sure as hell beats out everything else in the cesspool, though.

Phantom Gamer

<font color="#ff00ff">pranked!</font>
First off I wanna say congrats to Z'z, Mink, & Goku for their high to somewhat high rankings in their tourneys. :)

Secondly I'll say for all those cartoons that was listed a few pages ago, I haven't watched much of them since I never had cable so I don't get CN. however I've seen a bit of chowder and commercials of flapjack sometime when I was at a hotel once. Chowder was meh and flapjack looked stupid. I also watched a bit of one ep. of adventure time on youtube and it seemed fine, although the design is a bit weird and I like MLP's design better IMO.

Lastly @ phoenix all I have to say about your image is this:

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
sonic? yoshi? i had no idea brawl's low tiers were that viable in tourney. in melee you lose if you don't play one of the 10 best :c
First of all, sonic is currently low mid and should be much MUCH higher, and second, yoshi, although it says is currently THE top of low tier, is moving out of LT for sure. Two sonics placing top 6 in MLG (one of which is the sonic I was talking about) and then both continuing to place top 8 everywhere they go proved Sonics viability, and Polt with yoshi ****** low tier tournaments AND placing insanely high in nationals as well as 2-3 more yishi mains placing practically everywhere proved yoshi is a viable mid.

Also, this is brawl, not melee, so practically every character in this game is viable. Aside from maybe Ganon. Brawl is more dependent off reads and prediction and has almost no guaranteed kills/combos/setups which means that, if you can play safe and smart, anybody can win with almost anyone. Just look at Mink for example. Placed second place and he uses JIGGLYPUFF, a bottom tier character. Sure, he uses Zero Suit as well, but he used jiggs as well and often solos tournies with Jiggs and still does great.

Brawl is far more player based than character based. You can win with anyone so long as you know your character and are a good enough player.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Nah, I'm winning Genesis with Yoshi.

In both Melee and Brawl.

Also leaf, remember the night I spammed for first place post count? Remember when I said I was chewing that winter fresh gum? Well, IM STILL CHEW THE SAME STICK. Holy **** this stuff is amazing, it lasts for freaking ever!!

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
Didn't even realize there were words until you pointed it out.
Aha, I knew my tricky trap would trip up somepony.

As a furry, this upsets me very much.
I can only assume that this is because I didn't use Ajay's bum. I promise to use her if I ever do that again.

In other news, I just got an Applejack figurine for Easter today. It doesn't have her hat, her eyes and mane are weird, and her tail's too long, but it's still Ajay, dammit, and I love it. I am now going to bring it everywhere I go from this day forward.

calling this now (actually first thought of this like a month ago): the last episode of the season has the CMC getting their cutie marks.
Well, I think everyone already knows what it would end up being.

Applebloom ends up remaking the treehouse really well.
Sweetiebelle is known for being a good singer.
Scootaloo is pretty good on a scooter.

If I had to project these things, applebloom becomes a decorator or a carpenter. Sweetiebelle will be a singer. And scootaloo might become another rainbow dash, or do stuff with delivering mail really fast. Not sure about her.

Pogogo

Smash Journeyman
Peeps dont grow up in cartoons. Im pretty sure taht a fact. Even for better or worse like trancends time.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
CMC can't get their cutie marks. Then they wouldn't be the CMC in season 2.

Also, i LOLed really hard at Secret Butt Fun Phantom. That was hilarious.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I can only assume that this is because I didn't use Ajay's bum. I promise to use her if I ever do that again.
That's the secondary reason I'm upset. :mad:

In other news, I just got an Applejack figurine for Easter today. It doesn't have her hat, her eyes and mane are weird, and her tail's too long, but it's still Ajay, dammit, and I love it. I am now going to bring it everywhere I go from this day forward.
It's not Ajay if she doesn't have her hat (unless she's a little filly).
It's a fake. A copy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom