• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Little Pony General

Status
Not open for further replies.

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
Oh noes! My one (now my second) post contributed to like a 1000+ moment of life posting spree.

*shrug*

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
I started the spamfest when I started posting a lot and Z had to stay ahead of me, who eventually spammed enough to catch Mink who then joined spam for about 200 posts.

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
I'm just letting it slowly hype itself up until the loser of this is bankrupt and poor for the rest of their lives.

If I were you, I'd look into filing soon.

Xyless

Smash Master
...Twilight Sparkle just said "anybody" instead of "anypony". Maybe they do it more but it's the first time I noticed it.

I DONT KNOW WHAT TO BELIEVE ANYMORE
It's probably the buffalo episode, and if it is, then I assume she was referring to the fact that buffalo aren't ponies.

Reizilla

Can we make it to where all the money you make working just goes straight to me, Leaf.?

Phantom Gamer

<font color="#ff00ff">pranked!</font>
Nice jackie doodle Zajice. I was wondering what Mink and a few others were talking about when they were mentioning a "jackie doll".

Speaking of drawings I downloaded Gimp and drew my very first pony drawing. It took me a few hours to do, but I'd say it's a pretty solid drawing for my first time. Solid enough where it shouldn't be too hard to figure out who it is. :bee:

[Collapse=My first pony drawing]
[/Collapse]

If there's a more better drawing software that's free where I can just easily download it somebody let me know please.

Phantom Gamer

Yeah, which probably doesn't make it any easier.

@Leaf: unfortunately Rainbow Dash wasn't picked by the die.
Also what was the mistake I made on the cutie mark?

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Yeah, which probably doesn't make it any easier.

@Leaf: unfortunately Rainbow Dash wasn't picked by the die.
Also what was the mistake I made on the cutie mark?
The mistake is that it's not Rainbow Dash's of course.

And real talk, that's a million times better than I can do with a mouse.

Reizilla

I just realized, I'm home, and I don't have class at 12:30 today, and I think I just might have The Hub.

Best day ever! :D

Phantom Gamer

@phoenix: That's pretty much what I did tonight. I stated during that spamfest a few nights ago that I wanted to try drawing ponies after seeing all the amazing stuff that I see on ED and Zaj's drawings.

Although now I wonder if most artwork for the drawfriends on ED is done on paper first and somehow transferred over.

@Zajice: Thanks! :)

@Leaf: don't worry. If you want I can try to draw Rainbow Dash next. ;)

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
Yeah but Zajice is too good, it almost takes away all drive to draw anything. The only thing that keeps me going is the thought of drawing something that no one (that I've seen) has drawn before, so I won't just be drawing/sketching ponies from the show.

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
That's a problem I often run into as well, not knowing what exactly to draw. That's why the idea I have is both unoriginal and original at the same time.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
dood that tblock status. change ur avvy!

also mannnnn that brohoof xat guys is too much lol

that one day when everyone was mink got me rofl'n hard bro

@also that pikachu is sick

now draw all the ponies in one pony O_o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom