• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Little Pony General

Status
Not open for further replies.

M!nt

Smash Champion
what is that bottom show? Fosters?
Yeah Big Lebowski is legit. havent seen it in years might watch it again over winter break.

M!nt

Smash Champion
Faust and McCracken must really be fans.
I liked fosters until i saw the abomination that was cheese.

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
Cheese was just really stupid and annoying. Probably the only thing about that show that I didn't like. Obtrusive, worthless, wall of brick characters that do nothing but get in everyone's way...do not want.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Cheese was an infamous impediment, to say the least. I didn't despise him, but he was not my cup of tea.

"I like cereal", manages to float around in my head, as he's the first character I think of when I hear the line, even if the reference was unintended.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Sweetie Bell definitely deserves to be abused. Or at least put on mute.

Cheese was... >_>

M!nt

Smash Champion
I'm much more interested in episode 12 after reading the synopsis.
Title: Family Appreciation Day

Synopsis: Apple Bloom doesn't want Granny Smith to embarrass her by speaking in her class.
Not until January 7th
2 weeks of no new episodes.
That's basically all my winter break.

---
In order of wrong
1.Bloomabuse
2.Sweetieabuse
3.Spikeabuse
4.Scootabuse

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
By no means do I want Sweetie being abused. I like her, too. It's just that I could tolerate it if it meant that Scootaloo was left alone. :)
And that's what's messed up about it, Sweetie Belle has done nothing deserving of abuse. Scoots, on the other hand, deserves all of it. She implied that Applejack's cutie mark story was namby pamby. Namby pamby.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
and the other has neither. :applejack:
Espy misspelled "awesomeness?" Egad!

One of my friends from another site:
I wish they'd give us more Applejack episodes. There's only been one episode devoted solely to Applejack. The other two Applejack episodes are focused more on her rivalry with Rarity and Rainbow Dash respectively. Not counting the joint episodes, by now SPIKE AND APPLE BLOOM have had more episodes than Applejack. Where's the love for Applejack? D=
I'm actually compelled to question this as well.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
They have awesomeness.
They also have neither horns nor wings.

Applejack has one episode. One.
Clearly this means she's perfect, since episodes revolve around the characters having problems. :applejack:

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
Applejack'll find her way around any problem. Muddy Rarity? Add cucumber slices to her eyes then everything's 'k. But her whole efforts above 100% in Dragonshy and beasts through days straight in Applebuck Season. Wings? Horns? She don' need that. Does things her own way.

Besides, wings and horns do not equal awesomeness. Characters do.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
Rarity hushing him like that was legit. But I still say it's just her being a bit more acknowledgable of his feelings, but I still think that age difference between a baby dragon and a mare is just not gonna blossom completely. Forever a tease~

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
Loool. Much love, Zatch. I didn't even catch it myself.

That part near the end confused me. It seemed...like a really vulnerable, open, and serious moment. One that I'm not used to seeing in most cartoons. Especially not ones aimed at this age group. At the same time, perhaps the gravitas of the situation exists only in my head. =\

M!nt

Smash Champion
Their love will prevail through the age and species boundary!
Oh god i hope not

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
After rewatching the new episode, I've come to the conclusion that Spike should've told Rarity that he's falling for her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom