• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Little Pony General

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
KND was mediocre to me. Had its ups and downs, but when it went up, it sustained that level of entertainment for a great deal of time.

Numbah 3 <3

I can... kinda comprehend why Mint would not like it, but hatred seems a tad strong, and I can't discern how one could hate KND.

M!nt

Smash Champion
western animation list eh, have at you (ill do top 10)

1.Rockos Modern Life
2.Animaniacs
3.Johnny Bravo
4.Dexters Lab
5.My little pony
6.Goof Troop
7.Tiny toons
8.Freakzoid
9.Spongebob
10.Darkwing Duck, or Courage
-
KND just annoyed the hell at of me when I was younger, the characters suck, the only good one being that toilet paper guy villain, and the story just never did interest me.

vZakat

Half Genie
Yeah, KND was amazing because Lauren Faust did walk cycles for one episode. The premiere episode might I add. :glare:

Also, the only people's names I've noticed that also worked on dexter's lab are Chris Savino, Paul Rudish, and Rob Renzetti.

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
KND was amazing, period. Lauren Faust or not. :|

...I look at my posts and I get ****ing confused because of my new avatar. This is going to take a while to get used to. I've had that picture of Red Ring Rico for over a year, now.

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
Red Ring Rico is from Phantasy Star Online.

My current avatar is a personification of Rarity.

...Rarity pretty much perfectly exemplifies my morals when it comes to Melee, LOL.

BSP

Smash Legend
Looking at all the stuff Faust had a part in, it's no wonder I like MLP. She's like half my childhood too :\

<3 KND

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
inb4lock

KND was okay. Billy and Mandy was ugh. Chowder is terrible.

Where are all of the pictures of Fluttershy in her cape? She looks so cyuuuuuute :3

vZakat

Half Genie
KND was amazing, period. Lauren Faust or not. :|

...I look at my posts and I get ****ing confused because of my new avatar. This is going to take a while to get used to. I've had that picture of Red Ring Rico for over a year, now.
I'm not saying KND isn't amazing. It's actually one of my favorite cartoons. Everyone is just fangasming over the fact that Faust worked on it even though it was very little. I'm mad (more mad than I thought I'd be) because it's pretty much stealing credit from those who did have major contributions to the show (like Tom Warburton the creator).

Also I've only had 3 avatars since I've been on swf. :cool:

M!nt

Smash Champion
Freakazoid really should have a more episodes made. it would have been higher on my list if it at least went into a 3rd season. The episodes were so high quality for a kids animation series kinda like mlp. I mean that candlejack episode had me in sti-

just kidding old memes are fun

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
My childhood was broken up in to phases.

Phase 1: (ages 3-6) The Little Mermaid, Darkwing Duck, Gargoyles, Power Rangers
Phase 2: (Ages 7-11) Sailor Moon, Dragon Ball, Gundam Wing, Gall Force, Roujin Z, Tenchi Muyo
Phase 3: (ages 12-14) Fansubbed Chobits, Azumanaga Daioh, and Angelic Layer, pretty much everything on my top 10 Wanimation list.
Phase 4: (ages 15-17) Pretty much every romcom ever, pretty much every seinen ever.

As an adult, I find myself going back to my old favorites, rediscovering them. At age 20 I watched through all of Sailor Moon subbed, Yugioh/GX subbed and read all of Dragon Ball/Z to get a feel for the originals, for example.

21 I pretty much only watched madoka and PSG. Empty year with homelessness and school.

Recently, since getting in to MLP, I've been nerding out over all my old favorite shows with us as the periphery audience.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
My childhood was broken up in to phases.

Phase 1: (ages 3-6) The Little Mermaid, Darkwing Duck, Gargoyles, Power Rangers
Phase 2: (Ages 7-11) Sailor Moon, Dragon Ball, Gundam Wing, Gall Force, Roujin Z, Tenchi Muyo
Phase 3: (ages 12-14) Fansubbed Chobits, Azumanaga Daioh, and Angelic Layer, pretty much everything on my top 10 Wanimation list.
Phase 4: (ages 15-17) Pretty much every romcom ever, pretty much every seinen ever.

As an adult, I find myself going back to my old favorites, rediscovering them. At age 20 I watched through all of Sailor Moon subbed, Yugioh/GX subbed and read all of Dragon Ball/Z to get a feel for the originals, for example.

21 I pretty much only watched madoka and PSG. Empty year with homelessness and school.

Recently, since getting in to MLP, I've been nerding out over all my old favorite shows with us as the periphery audience.
Do you main Marth?

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Shut up, rei.

So what's next weeks episode going to be on?
"Hearth's Warming Eve"

The six friends are honored to put on Canterlot's most important play of the season, the Hearth's Warming Eve's holiday pageant that illustrates how Unicorns, Pegasi and Earth Ponies put aside their differences and founded Equestria.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
New episode is sounding nice, though I feel that way prior to every new episode. Would be cool to have another episode that calls for resolution of faction.

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
"Hearth's Warming Eve"

The six friends are honored to put on Canterlot's most important play of the season, the Hearth's Warming Eve's holiday pageant that illustrates how Unicorns, Pegasi and Earth Ponies put aside their differences and founded Equestria.
Wait they ACTUALLY had differences?

I kinda feel bad...

M!nt

Smash Champion
"Hearth's Warming Eve"

hmm this episode sounds interesting. So this is the Christmas special? very intresting. However I'm getting tired of Canterlot, that place sucks.
lol even Equestria had racism.

vZakat

Half Genie
I'm much more interested in episode 12 after reading the synopsis.
Title: Family Appreciation Day

Synopsis: Apple Bloom doesn't want Granny Smith to embarrass her by speaking in her class.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom