• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Little Pony General

Status
Not open for further replies.

M!nt

Smash Champion
Yeah Rarity would be the last popular pony if Applejack didn't already hold that spot.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
pics relavent to this episode.

For the last one, my thoughts were that Spike only matured externally. Sure the greed is present, and compelling him toward taking for himself, but at that instance, it seemed comparable to a child-like inclination; disobedience. Not really trying to incite anything, but this popped out to me.
Is it just me or is rarity being the most popular character in brony history?
It's you, mate.

M!nt

Smash Champion
For the last one, my thoughts were that Spike only matured externally. Sure the greed is present, and compelling him toward taking for himself, but at that instance, it seemed comparable to a child-like inclination; disobedience. Not really trying to incite anything, but this popped out to me.
What do you mean? It was stated in the show that they get greedier as they grow?
I don't think I'm understanding your comment.
----
I'm slightly disgusted that when I type into google sweetie belle or scootaloo, rule 34 pops up.
Actually it does it for every pony in the show except Applebloom :cool:.
I hope someone new to the show doesn't get the wrong message, unless their into that kind of **** i guess lol.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
IF they grow due to greed, they get greedier as they grow from being greedy.
I'd agree with Zatch that kind of attitude is a bad-child behavior that will grow to bad proportions if left unchecked.

Safe searches no longer safe?

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I'm not talking about his growth, Mint, I'm talking about his tendency, and internal maturing.

M!nt

Smash Champion
Safe searches no longer safe?
i'm talking about the suggestions, not images.
I'm not talking about his growth, Mint, I'm talking about his tendency, and internal maturing.
Are you saying that he's trying to rebel and go against authority, that being Twilight. hmm i guess i can see it. It is i think supposed to be his teen stage, so it would not be too far off from stereotypical teen behavior.
And, I still love derpy hooves.
Is Derpy > Vinyl to you, because your name doesn't give that implication.

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I guess that's an interpretation, but I saw it as more of a naive act. When he was on the mountain with Rarity, he playfully mocked her as she spoke. Teens appear to resemble children in some aspects of thought, apparently, though teens are definitely more rebellious, and less fearful of consequence.
The gist: One can draw a conclusion that Spike did not mentally adjust. He was blinded by his newfound tendency, and suffered growth from it, but that's as far as I'm going.

M!nt

Smash Champion
She's either biting her lip or it's a animation error.
Although it could be those weird hub broadcast blurs.

Im too slow D:

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I used an adverb to describe an adverb. It is perfectly sound syntax.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
You seriously actually could use some capitalization and punctuation lessons.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
just watched the new episode. some of the sappy moments near the end almost had me in tears lol

<3 MLP

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
I used an adverb to describe an adverb. It is perfectly sound syntax.
This is correct. You can have as many adjucts c-commanding a phrase head as you like. This is a fundamental quality of universal syntax. All languages can do it.

Although sometimes semantic classes can constrain the order the adjuncts take.

yoshi8984

Smash Lord
NNID
TimmyTendo
Switch FC
SW-6176-0583-0131
So I saw the new episode, was a good one. I had a feeling Spike was gonna use the fact it's his birthday to his advantage... :p When Applejack and Twilight got tied to the tree, I was like "Twilight, use your magic to untie yourselves" lol. And when Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash saved Rarity from falling, it somewhat reminded me of that scene in episode 2. And of course, Wonderbolts fail at saving Rarity... again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom