• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Little Pony General

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anthon1996

Smash Ace
NNID
AnUglyBarnacle
3DS FC
5301-0385-3871
Spike gets greedy on his birthday and has a massive growth spurt which threatens to decimate all of Ponyville.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
-waits for king kong reference with wonderbolts being planes and rairty being the female in distress-

sighhhhhhhhhhh

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
Almost screams the "dream sequence" episode I've been expecting. Although, I wouldn't be surprised if Spike's actually new height, if it ever does come to "growing in size" would probably be the size proportion to the Spike of the older generations.

Spike's getting hit with a lot of bad mojo, Envy, Wrath, Greed. True he is a baby dragon, akin to a young'n still learning the ways of the world, I'd hate to throw Spike in the group of "what a *****" moments.

Strife knows what's up~

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I found some new shoes in my school's lost and found (30 days are up, so the school either gives them away to students or charity), they're blue and black with a brand name of "PONY." I was moderately shocked, as I've never come across this title before. They are in no bad condition, apparently, but I'm going to spruce them up and add some FiM pizzazz, if circumstances permit.

Upcoming episode is sounding okay.

M!nt

Smash Champion
Did somepony say bad avatars? lol I made a recolor for applebloom. It's kinda crude, especially the right ear, but since I'm not good with photoshop, I don't' know how to fix it. but I like it so oh well.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
so what airport/hotel are you all using to get to apex?

edit: 5000th POST!

I'm going to arrive from newark of the 4th, And probably stay at motel 6 because keitaro is a coolguy who said he would run me from there to apex. but i have no hotel confirmed yet

If you think you're defeated, you're as good as defeated. But don't worry about it
This is so true. but ive managed to rope my household into becoming my new training regime, so its all good XD

I'm booking a room at the Motel 6 with up to 5 people including myself. We might be able to bring you in too (booked for Thursday night - Monday morning)
If i have to this would be amazing. I'm in america from wednesday till tuesday i think, but i can always book a cheap place for myself of those two nights/with others who are staying at that time XD

I strongly recommend dropping Ike for someone tournament viable. You can do the right reads/comboes/spacing/edgeguards/recoveries and still get punished because your character is that bad
I'm afraid i can't do that. I've been using this guy for 2 years now and he's just the only guy i can find fun to use still. G&W can be entertaining, as can ganon. but ike is my guy all the way xD

National tournaments are unforgettable. You'll never have a better 3 days of your (video gaming) life
I know, i will be living every second of this, not to mention i have about 50 people to meet and say hi to XD

Do hotels enforce people in rooms limits?
Not in england they don't. but if they do then ill simply dissapear to the public loo or something and then just walk up to the room separately XD

Nice, I've got a Rainbow Dash shirt that has the caption "This shirt just got 20% cooler"

Nice parents are the best thing ever
Agreed. best parents ever

i want in on this room!
A brony hotel room? Well this save of on me inconveniencing <3 with my oversized self!
Who else would join though?

M!nt

Smash Champion
I found some new shoes in my school's lost and found (30 days are up, so the school either gives them away to students or charity), they're blue and black with a brand name of "PONY." I was moderately shocked, as I've never come across this title before. They are in no bad condition, apparently, but I'm going to spruce them up and add some FiM pizzazz, if circumstances permit.
Hmm I've never heard of that brand either, and from the look of it they seem kinda big, I don't see how I've never seen it. You should definitely post some pics , if you ever add some magic to them.

Geoberos

NNID
Geoberos
Interesting brand, but good for personal pony pizzazz. Can't remember if Hasbro commissions graphic shoes. Rocking the coat-colored shoes~ swanky

SA Bronies, I'm planning to use a Target coupon for 25% off a MLP product. ($33->$25) for MLP Royal Ball at Canterlot Castle set.

Outside "dress apparel," the difference between these figurines and the single packs is that each pony's mane has shiny-silver streaks flowing with their mane.
Do y'all want y'alls respective manes? (This'll make 4 Twilight figurines, 3 Spike figurines, and 1 Celestia figurine. Oh and a hot air balloon with a Rarity cut-out)

What am I going to do with all these Spikes?

Edit: Also, Espy and Tofer, I got word that our pins will be shipped to me within the week or so.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I'll gladly take Applejack off of your hands, Beros.
Slush is okay with Pinkie Pie.

Thanks a ton, Beros.

Also, guys, I need a Santa hat for my avatar. :applejack:

Geoberos

NNID
Geoberos

Am I too late? Oh mistletoe? Dang, that's a bit tougher to find a drawing of a mistletoe to match these drawings.

Btw edited my last post about the pony pins~ Soon

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Yep, Espy's done it again.

To answer your question, Mint, my mother will not let me use our camera to photo the shoes, for some reason. I'll try to find an alternative method of getting pictures, possibly tomorrow, at my friend's house.

Incidentally, I love the extended version of Rarity's new song. Just, love it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom