• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Little Pony General

Status
Not open for further replies.

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
Although the asian guy next to me did make a point of saying that all the ponies is the posh looking city was white or light coloured...which is true
Canterlot = Europe w/o Muslim and African ponies.
Obviously.

Besides, there aren't that many darker coloured ponies overall.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I can't say I didn't see something like this being conjured. I can say I did not know the nickname 'Molestia' was so savvied among the fanbase.

I love you guys.
♥

I might have to take a break. but i have apex coming up very soon. I'm unable to cancel because my flight didnt have a cancel option (cheap booking) and i will be traveling and staying alone. i no longwer have a doubles partner and im no longer any good at this game...so yeah
If you think you're defeated, you're as good as defeated. But don't worry about it

I'm booking a room at the Motel 6 with up to 5 people including myself. We might be able to bring you in too (booked for Thursday night - Monday morning)

I strongly recommend dropping Ike for someone tournament viable. You can do the right reads/comboes/spacing/edgeguards/recoveries and still get punished because your character is that bad

But thank you all. It's hard trying to enjoy the game when you lose to everyone, and apex will be difficult to deal with. but if i have you guys to meet then i should imagine it will be the best holiday ever, at least im fairly sure thats what the last episode of season 1 tried to teach me
National tournaments are unforgettable. You'll never have a better 3 days of your (video gaming) life

With that said, is ANYONE open to having me in their hotel? i can deal with sleeping on the floor, i can always ask the hotel for an extra duvet. obviously ill contribute to paying for it either way ^.^
Do hotels enforce people in rooms limits?

Edit: Also my mum is the best, i think she twigged that i was down, so she has literally just come up to me and said i could have a christmas present which arrived earlier today now instead of having to wait

It's a pony t-shirt, a nice simple one with a RD cutie mark, i'm going to vote her for best parent, brb
Nice, I've got a Rainbow Dash shirt that has the caption "This shirt just got 20% cooler"

Nice parents are the best thing ever

M!nt

Smash Champion
I've got a Rainbow Dash shirt that has the caption "This shirt just got 20% cooler"
Am I the only person who doesn't have this shirt?
Come to think of it I don't have any pony shirt yet (feelsbadman.jpg)
I'm assuming most of you got them at welovefine.com. Am I cheap to think 25$ for a T-shirt is too much?

I'm assuming most of you got them at welovefine.com. Am I cheap to think 25$ for a T-shirt is too much?
ED mentioned some kind of discount thing for 20% off on that site. I got mine at Hot Topic for $20

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I do not have the Rainbow Dash shirt because I do not want it. I am going to make attempts at getting some pony-relevant shirts or accessories sometime within the month, preferably around New Years.

I'm rather cautious of squandering, not because I'm cheap, but because I like the option of having money available, especially when I'm saving up for something worthwhile. 25$ seems a little pricey for a shirt, to me, probably because I wear small-medium sizes, so the price is adequate.

BSP

Smash Legend
I don't really go out of my way to get MLP related material

But I did get "20% Cooler" on the back of a shirt

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
Rainbow Dash isn't my style. I'm probably not gonna get that type of shirt. I'm fine with my Twilight Sparkle shirts. $25 is mega steep, but so far I'm liking the quality. Also there is the 10% discount EqD, another from making an account on WeLoveFine, and possibly another from your first purchase. Too bad you can't combine them.

Also after that thing with Hot Topic about using an pony image whose artist requested to be not used and possibly not taking it down (at least so far I remember hearing), I lost a lot of interest in buying shirts from Hot Topic.

=

I'll be missing out on a lot of brony love being unable to go to Apex. Somepony gobble me up and spit me out when we get to the destination.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
White ponies like Canterlot.

My OH SEE is white and lives there. Purely coincidence.
Scarlet has a white coat and lives in Canterlot.
Purely coincidence. :applejack:
All I thought of for my OC so far is... Hold on I know I wrote it down somewhere in a notebook.

[collapse=All OC's Are Mary Sue's in their Own Opinion~]CM Reference: Love for Ice (Frozen heart) and Shadowy Evil Aura (Pent up emotions/something else I forgot if it wasn't the pent up emotions thing)

dnuorkcaB: Similar to Rarity or Pony Joe's place, but for selling Ice based snacks or beverages in the form of Slush's.
Ice crystals used to grind it found in snowy hilltops or just glaciers with some having A center with the coldest and tastiest Ice you can find. (****ING EQUESTRIA MAGIC I AIN'T GOTTA EXPLAIN ****)
Horn Incident: All I thought of is something dumb like while breaking Ice, A chunk of ice she didn't notice falling and conking her on the head resulting in the broken horn.

There WAS like a 70 word lemon I randomly thought of for the horn incident, but that was only when the discussions of fanfics was the topic around A month ago and I felt like giving it a try since i'm quick on thinking of horrible things on the spot.

Habits:
-Chews on lips
-Cracks hands/neck
-Tapping to some Beat
-Whistling Tunes

Incomplete Likes and Dislikes:
-Cold Weather
-Crushed Ice
-Crazy Unnecessary Colors Creating Art (Abstracts Fractuals etc.)
-Sweets
-Scarves
-Scaring Meadow while annoying Ivy At the Same time!
-Watermelon

Dislikes
-Being Wrong
-Being Touched
-Poked on Sides
-Emoticons
-Roleplaying

Personality
-A Snarky/Sarcastic nature that loves teasing people mostly mentally, depending on situation.
-Hardly sleeps due to insomnia but can function normally, so black bags under eyes
-All Around Happy and boring when she feels like it.
-Visits Sugarcube Corner Occasionally for Supplies.[/collapse]

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
So I've been listening to Becoming Popular a lot since last Saturday, and I'm loving it more every time I hear it. Applejack may be my favourite pony (of the Mane 6), but dammit, Rarity is best pony.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
No no no, he was the first cool kid wearing that shirt. Cool kids don't make shirts.
Damn, I made shirts. So did Leaf. Eh, who needs cools when Twilight's got smarts and friends.

All I thought of for my OC so far is... Hold on I know I wrote it down somewhere in a notebook.

[collapse=All OC's Are Mary Sue's in their Own Opinion~]CM Reference: Love for Ice (Frozen heart) and Shadowy Evil Aura (Pent up emotions/something else I forgot if it wasn't the pent up emotions thing)

dnuorkcaB: Similar to Rarity or Pony Joe's place, but for selling Ice based snacks or beverages in the form of Slush's.
Ice crystals used to grind it found in snowy hilltops or just glaciers with some having A center with the coldest and tastiest Ice you can find. (****ING EQUESTRIA MAGIC I AIN'T GOTTA EXPLAIN ****)
Horn Incident: All I thought of is something dumb like while breaking Ice, A chunk of ice she didn't notice falling and conking her on the head resulting in the broken horn.

There WAS like a 70 word lemon I randomly thought of for the horn incident, but that was only when the discussions of fanfics was the topic around A month ago and I felt like giving it a try since i'm quick on thinking of horrible things on the spot.

Habits:
-Chews on lips
-Cracks hands/neck
-Tapping to some Beat
-Whistling Tunes

Incomplete Likes and Dislikes:
-Cold Weather
-Crushed Ice
-Crazy Unnecessary Colors Creating Art (Abstracts Fractuals etc.)
-Sweets
-Scarves
-Scaring Meadow while annoying Ivy At the Same time!
-Watermelon

Dislikes
-Being Wrong
-Being Touched
-Poked on Sides
-Emoticons
-Roleplaying

Personality
-A Snarky/Sarcastic nature that loves teasing people mostly mentally, depending on situation.
-Hardly sleeps due to insomnia but can function normally, so black bags under eyes
-All Around Happy and boring when she feels like it.
-Visits Sugarcube Corner Occasionally for Supplies.[/collapse]
Da outskirts of inside the gates of Canterlot but on the outskirts... or something.

So I've been listening to Becoming Popular a lot since last Saturday, and I'm loving it more every time I hear it. Applejack may be my favourite pony (of the Mane 6), but dammit, Rarity is best pony.
I'm liking 70% of the remixes of it so far~

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
Damn, I made shirts. So did Leaf. Eh, who needs cools when Twilight's got smarts and friends.
I guess that's why Leaf was so gung ho about Mink not being the first cool kid. And as a Twilight main you should be focusing more on being a great friend anyways.

I'm liking 70% of the remixes of it so far~
I haven't listened to any yet, I've been too busy replaying the original.

john!

Smash Hero
so what airport/hotel are you all using to get to apex?
apparently this was my 5,000th post.

somepony should answer it!

the reason i'm asking is because i'm not sure how many people from my area are going to apex, and i'd prefer to share a hotel room/taxi/whatever i need instead of having to cover the whole cost of one myself

Cherished Doll

Smash Master
apparently this was my 5,000th post.

somepony should answer it!

the reason i'm asking is because i'm not sure how many people from my area are going to apex, and i'd prefer to share a hotel room/taxi/whatever i need instead of having to cover the whole cost of one myself
JFK Hyatt :3

:phone:

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I'm probably staying in the hyatt
But I think my room's full by now. Well, I dunno how much the other people in my room are willing to cram.

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
Guys....can we get Guile's Theme behind Twilight's dancing, please?

Actually, I should just do that myself. I would, if my computer weren't broken...

Hmmm...

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
All I can think of when I see Twilight's dancing is Do The Hustle thanks to none other than Zajice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom