• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Little Pony General

Status
Not open for further replies.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
That's probably because she's better than Dash.
Dash is like Houston tier. Causes hilarity that no one cares about. :applejack:

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Me and some friends on another site were discussing the need for an episode that explains what happened to Applejack's parents.

Any (preferably concise) speculations?

M!nt

Smash Champion
I watched the very beginning and instantly closed the tab lol.
----

vZakat

Half Genie
I think Ajay's parents should be apple researchers and are always gone studying about different types of apples.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
No. She's worse than Rainbow Dash tier because she gets lucky as **** out of her problems.

After much consideration and some deep, toilet-seat pondering, I have concluded that Leaf is right. Rarity for worst member of the mane six. At least Dash learns from her mistakes and doesn't get lucky and ***** out of them like Twatity.

Me and some friends on another site were discussing the need for an episode that explains what happened to Applejack's parents.

Any (preferably concise) speculations?
There are probably a thousand bad fanfics out there about it.

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
It really sucks to be Zecora and Fluttershy; they're almost equidistant from the Ursa Cave. At that, Zecora is at the heart of the forest, while Fluttershy is just plain succluded.

Reizilla

Fluttershy's cottage is convenient enough to trick or treat to. No way she's that far away. Although I'm pretty sure that pic was made well before this season started up.

Phantom Gamer

<font color="#ff00ff">pranked!</font>
That map is definitely old since I remember IIRC auto~ posting it in that MLP RPG project group a long time ago.

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
And so the tectonic plates continue to shift. Compelling.

M!nt

Smash Champion
Fluttershy's gotta have room for all those animals and for them not to get into ponyville, so i think that distance is about right. Also I don't remember them trick or treating at Fluttershy's cottage? You mean when Twilight and Luna were there?

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
They were walking there while Luna and Twilight were there, Mint. They were within range of sighting Luna holding Fluttershy, which they ran away from in 'fear.'

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
Is that the actual map? Things look so much more spread out than they seem in the show...

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
What do you mean by "actual map?"
No, it's not canon, if that's what you're trying to say. :applejack:

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
That map was drawn halfway through the first season, lmao.

Btw, there was a caption in which the artist explains why stuff is where it is. Not canon but not completely random.

EDIT: Stalliongrad and the Griffin Kingdom are mentioned in fanfics but are not even remotely close to being canon in any way, shape or form. Just in case somepony was wondering.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
http://aurebesh.deviantart.com/gallery/31093498

The maps here are more accurate, IMO, for the greater Ponyville area. Outside of that, it's really up to interpretation. I like the ambitiousness of the map for Where the World ends, but there's a lot of geographical errors.

This one is really neat, although the placement of the Dragon Mountain is suspect. And naturally, Ghastly Gorge is missing.

Reizilla

The colors on the first one are ugly. I can't even bother to look at it x_x

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I honestly expected Rarity to get in a heap of trouble before making amends with everypony. I was a little upset by how weak the climax was at its peak, but it was still definitely acceptable. :applejack:

Phantom Gamer

<font color="#ff00ff">pranked!</font>
I was saddened that we didn't get to see the final product of what Twi's birthday dress would've been.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom