• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Little Pony General

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
I loved the song. Although I'm a bit biased on it, it's slow rhythm pop. And it's Rarity's voice that isn't trying to be the other lovely regal singing voice like At the Gala, but her first lovely voice from Art of the Dress.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I didn't know Bon Bon was an etiquette oriented pony. The look seems apt, suits her finely, actually.

Phantom Gamer

<font color="#ff00ff">pranked!</font>
Photo Finish, Derpy, Prince Blueblood, and Octavia sightings in this episode.
Yes. :applejack:

I was upset that I missed Photo Finish that first run through. Some streamers are saying Sapphire Shores/Hoity Toity appeared too, but I didn't catch them at all.
Sapphire Shores and Hoity Toity only appeared in the song with all the ponies in the boxes, which you can see in the 1st pic below in the lower right area.

Another thing I love about 4chan, They provide quickly. Well, that and the MLP Skype and kevin already drawing 2 BJ ponies.

I was able to spot derpy the 2nd time through the song (also noticed the paper bag hat too), which I loved so much that i went right to watching again after finishing the episode.

I'll withhold my judgment on this episode once I see it a second time (hopefully in 1080p).

Fancy Pants I will say is awesome for being very accepting of Rarity's friends.
Also I liked how that female unicorn that was with Fancy Pants looked. Probably since she was more of a Luna build, which you don't see much in the show that it was a bit more of a unique look.

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
The first part of the ep was kinda lame but the voices of the fancy pony folk were killing me, lmao. The rest of the ep w/ the mane 6 was great. Good episode overall imo.

PARTY CANNON!
Rarity's song was bleh-ish but nice.
Twi dancing reminded me of Elaine from Seinfeld.
Everypony swinging at a different piñata while blinfolded was lulz.

Geoberos

NNID
Geoberos
I like the companion to Fancypants. I agree the build is quite towards Luna, at least spell-broken Luna from S1E02. She's just there and just chills out. If I saw it right, she rests her head on Fancypant's back during Rarity's first encounter with them. If so, it was mighty adorable~

Geoberos

NNID
Geoberos
Twilight does it right~

Also ~auto, yeah the face alone looks somewhat old gen, but if you didn't see the full image a page back, the body structure is G4, then you get embedded into your mind that oh okay, now I can see the avatar as the ponies we know and know cause not everypony likes a certain pony.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
I love the song personally.

But her first outfit in the song is a kind of style I absolutely love and I want MOAR OF HER.

Fancy Pants' companion was pretty. Why did it make me think of Nixxy Hope? Already associating Scars with what I see, lol.

M!nt

Smash Champion
Is there any other pony imageboard besides ponibooru?
It's just too slow to use, unless it's just temporary.

Geoberos

NNID
Geoberos
Just hope you get onto ponibooru during the down times from rush hour. Like early morning or way past midnight late. It's probably really slow due to the massive bandwidth loads from activity.

I used to image hunt, but now I just get whatever comes my way on deviantArt and Equestria Daily.

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
Yeah, ponibooru's a pain. I find most stuff from dA and ED too, and I only go on ponibooru to look for Philomena images.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Twilight dancing in this episode is perhaps the cutest thing I've ever seen.

M!nt

Smash Champion
Twilight's dance moves are legit, she knows how to have a good time.
Totally Elaine, +1 who ever thought up that comparison

lol at that dress though, looks more like a bath robe.

Anthon1996

Smash Ace
NNID
AnUglyBarnacle
3DS FC
5301-0385-3871
Rarity reminded me of myself, and I've also been in situations similar to hers.

Great episode and awesome song, but why didn't Trollestia help that poor unicorn who was carrying Rarity's bags? She's basically God, so I'm sure she woulda had enough magic to levitate all those bags.

Geoberos

NNID
Geoberos
That's what those bell hops are for, I mean that's their job, and what they're paid to do. At least I hope they're paid in that world. Anyways, remember though, the amount of luggage is way more than of any "norms" a castle guest needed.

=

Before I start coloring the Philomena and Hummingbird and drawing some Art Critique Rarity and the companion of Fancypants, I'm coloring up old drawings from long ago~ here's Applejack flipping some pancake jacks, a sketch I submitted to Equestria Daily's Artist Training Grounds several months ago.
[COLLAPSE="Chef AJ"][/COLLAPSE]

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Rarity is such a *****. For real. Rainbow Dash tier. Definitely Rainbow Dash tier.

She got off so easy. Didn't even learn a real lesson.

Octavia was hype though. As was the party canon.

Fancy Pants' mare was ridiculously skinny, but she was smooth.

Rarity looked cyute in the beret.

In her defense, I'd have made up a lie about Dash too though.

Happy, Leaf?

And Twi for best dancer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom