• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Little Pony General

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I actually found interest in the simple ensemble, as opposed to it's originally intended, swanky counterpart. Didn't really mind the lack of the 'final' product Rarity intended to complete, personally. So many other points of the episode made it bearable.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
It used to be so hard to pick a favorite back in the day.

Now the choice is clear.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I was waiting for it to happen.
Wasn't disappointed.

Seinfeld still sucks though. :applejack:

vZakat

Half Genie

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Okay guys i'm back from my tournament. I need some love because im seriously down right now

Im **** at brawl despite the fact i play it all the time, I'm truly fed up of having no talent in anything in life, am i really destined to end up being that no-hoper working behind the till at mcdonalds. because it really looks that way right about now, i cant even be good at a hobby no matter how much i try

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
@Zakat: That's the tone they take with almost every article they write.
You should read them all. Funniest crap on the internet. :applejack:

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
@GP: *hug*

I know how that feels only too well. Being rather bad at everything I tried, and being super depressed about it. I'm still not sure if I have any talent. Perhaps this only means that you have to work harder to find what you're skilled at. Not many people actually have talent. It requires a lot of work. More work than I think we realize at times, and we get frustrated with ourselves for not realizing it.

Perhaps taking a break, and looking at the situation from a different perspective will help. Often, when I take breaks from Melee (perhaps 4 days - 1.5 weeks), I come back to the game feeling fresh, and doing better. Playing all the time isn't exactly the way to get better. Sometimes you need breaks, too.

As far as life goes...how old are you? Because you might still have a lot of time to earn your cutie mark. :)

Okay guys i'm back from my tournament. I need some love because im seriously down right now

Im **** at brawl despite the fact i play it all the time, I'm truly fed up of having no talent in anything in life, am i really destined to end up being that no-hoper working behind the till at mcdonalds. because it really looks that way right about now, i cant even be good at a hobby no matter how much i try

How long have you played (in years)?

Don't be so results based. The journey is more valuable than the destination. Do you have fun playing this game regardless of who wins and loses?

I'd be kind of envious of you if it were Summer right now. I could only find 11 days worth of temporary jobs that netted me only $600

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Wroooooooooooong.
Brawl is incredibly fun.

It's just also incredibly lame at high level play. :applejack:

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
The journey is more valuable than the destination.
A commendable aphorism, I must admit, Steve.

GP, do not get into the mind-set I used to have. There's nothing wrong with falling behind on your expectations, and it's twelve times the reason to learn from the endeavor; take a break if necessary, so long as it ameliorates any feelings you have. Your a really cool guy that I've known for months, brother among Ike mains, as well as a fellow brony. Hope you feel better soon.

M!nt

Smash Champion
I'm **** at 64 and I literally play everyday, but I don't let it get me down because the fun of playing the game, is more important than winning. I know how you feel about trying so hard to be somebody and not coming up to expectation. Who cares if someone else is better than you at something, there is always someone better in every aspect of life, you just gotta keep doing what you enjoy and what makes you happy. Anyway hugs :3

Heartstring

Smash Legend
I love you guys.

I might have to take a break. but i have apex coming up very soon. I'm unable to cancel because my flight didnt have a cancel option (cheap booking) and i will be traveling and staying alone. i no longwer have a doubles partner and im no longer any good at this game...so yeah :(

But thank you all. It's hard trying to enjoy the game when you lose to everyone, and apex will be difficult to deal with. but if i have you guys to meet then i should imagine it will be the best holiday ever, at least im fairly sure thats what the last episode of season 1 tried to teach me

With that said, is ANYONE open to having me in their hotel? i can deal with sleeping on the floor, i can always ask the hotel for an extra duvet. obviously ill contribute to paying for it either way ^.^

Edit: Also my mum is the best, i think she twigged that i was down, so she has literally just come up to me and said i could have a christmas present which arrived earlier today now instead of having to wait

It's a pony t-shirt, a nice simple one with a RD cutie mark, i'm going to vote her for best parent, brb

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
Those round huggable plushies~ <3
... No Twilight :< Is it the mane? Is it that difficult to emulate striped flat bang mane that curves around the neck?

=

Party like a 'Sparkle~

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
The best thing is to never give up on stuff you like doing GP. No one is talentless.
Pony shirt sounds pretty rad btw.
Hey hey, Cracked talked about MLP in an article today. It's pretty funny. learned in my 21 years on this earth
http://www.cracked.com/blog/the-4-most-unexpected-fan-bases-in-pop-culture/
And for the record, that's what all Fluttershy fans look like.

Also, Seinfeld's amazing. No amount of hating will ever change that.
Soarin' Soren Bowie dabess (after Seanbaby). I'm glad he wrote a bit about bronies.

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
Soarin' Soren Bowie dabess (after Seanbaby). I'm glad he wrote a bit about bronies.
Now that you mention it, I really wanna see what Seanbaby would have to write about bronies. He really is the funniest person on that site, and I'm sure he'd be able to come up with something hilariously crazy to say about everything.

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
Just watched the new episode.

Rarity wasn't really likeable in this episode.
The new song was...okay? The beat was fine, but it seemed rather repetitive...well...really repetitive.
Twilight's dancing was by far the best thing. She moved up a spot on my list from this episode.
EDIT: Nite reminded me, Twilight's kindness was really superb, and made me like her even more.

That is all.

As far as APEX goes...things look a tad brighter for me. But I don't wanna say a word yet.

Flutter NiTE

Smash Lord
New episode was mehh. Twilight was on Fluttershy Tier with her kindness. Same with that random colt that was fond of Rarity.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Yeah the ep was ohkay, i did laugh at some of the visual gags. but i tried to contain myself because i watched it at a smashers house
Although the asian guy next to me did make a point of saying that all the ponies is the posh looking city was white or light coloured...which is true

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
Also, is it me, or did faces seem oddly shaped in this episode? I mean, perhaps it's just me...I hope it's just me...and not weird in a bad way...cause I liked them....but weird....like Twilight's...

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
'All' seems too inclusive, apparently, GP. I do recall seeing a tan/cafe colored colt at the garden party, with a croquet mallet.

The thought before I decided to contemplate was pretty funny; all white ponies and colts in Canterlot, I didn't want to believe that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom