• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Little Pony General

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Bucky McGillygutty x Kicks McGee is my OTP

Also, this episode, Dash = Dash fans, rest of mane 6 = everybody else. It's pretty much the perfect comparison.

Dash DID do some pretty cool stuff though. Until the end with those desperation moves.

That little baby is so ****ing adorable though. Dat teeny nose.

Dash - Can do the work of what it takes 4 ponies to do.

Well, see you Wednesday.
Except not, cause she got beat constantly.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Saw the episode. I must say, I was rather cognizant of how it was going to play out after the incident with the dam, and I was able to discern each pony individually, easily. The return of the infamous Pinkie Sense, I am pleased, superlatively. Dash's self-admiration was really magnified this episode around, I've never seen anything similar from her since Fall Weather Friends. There also seems to be an exaggerated amount of peril in Ponyville. Like, my goodness. So much in so little time, I would not see why Rainbow Dash would be so resentful of having to share the town (aside from the evident), it seems to be a bit more lenient with luxury.
Edit:
also octavia
[COLLAPSE="octy"]
[/COLLAPSE]
I like this guy, although I can't really say it fits Octavia.
:pinkiepie:

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
lol, speaking of parents knowing, they know something is up. I have a rainbow colored pony on my FB page, and make updates about it...and they asked one day...I chuckled and left.
My mom is mega k with it. My dad's meh with it, but I hate the change of air time to 9AM, cause once he gets the remote, there's no persuading him to let me watch cartoons, and only one TV gets the cable box. And then stuff usually happens midday and I don't get to watch the episode until the night, which I'm really frustrated that I cannot participate in the initial discussions.

a spoiler/leaked warning would be nice. instant-exit. an anything remix of anything is bound no matter what at this rate.

Woot! Good episode. Except for that baby pony, Is that the first tine they've shown a baby pony?
Yes, first time.

Not much Rainbow Dash hate here, it's a mare-icle.

I thought the episode was a bit of a disappointment. Still funny, though.
Not that I hate Dash, but I speculate that everything bad said about Dash is going to be the same thing they said during May the Best Pet Win. Back to back was slightly disappointing since you kinda knew what to expect and go there she goes again (rolls eyes). The shades too, if you thought assertive Fluttershy was being a little less than overdone, Rainbow Dash's shades are appearing a little too often.

Hey, guys! Fluttershy flew! How awesome was that? :D
Also also rocks can magically mend back together. Somebody call Twilight Sparkle.

=

I'm starting to fathom my obsessiveness with Twilight Sparkle. But, buying her Hot Air Balloon that plays the theme and comes with another Twilight figurine and cardboard cut out of Rarity (drawing idea~!!) I'm as giddy as a heroic Dash can be. Though, I'm jealous Applejack has a scent and I have no idea how would Twilight Sparkle smell like, so I just bought apple hand soap and apple pie hand sanitizer.

Pics of Twilight's Hot Air Balloon and initial scan of Philomena x Hummingbird in Fluttershy's cottage with Fluttershy and Princess Celestia watching them from behind the cottage window be up within a day or less or so.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
If Spelt was gonna pick a favorite pony, it'd probably be Dash.

Because he likes drama and she makes drama.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
He stopped at 2000 cause it was a cool number.

Then he came back and made one post to make fun of ph00t.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
who was that purple pony trying to open the jar?
I swear, she needs to be there more often with that kind of attitude.
That's sparkler, Dinky's big sister. Common fanon is that she was adopted by derpy

^ same lol. this episode was a carbon copy of a south park episode.

here's the link if you want to watch it:

http://tinyurl.com/3yveusz
AWW YEAH! tiem to watch some sou....
'due to copyright, we are not allowed to display this content in your country'
well ****

how come I don't see spelt in here anymore
I miss his witty comments
Same here :(

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
I'm sorry, guys, I was just looking through the lost corners of the internet, look at what I found:

http://www.godhatessinners.com/cont...hy-My-Little-Pony-Friendship-is-Magic-is-EVIL

[collapse=This is what the article says:]I would imagine that many of you honorable Christian men and women would not know of this satanic piece of dog spit called My Little Pony : Friendship is Magic. You might be aware of the "innocent" television shows of the 80's and 90's, which were already teaching satanic rituals to young children, but this is truely an awful show, devoted to destroying our children's innocents.

Despite being a show intended for young girls it has an extremely large fan base of grown men, obviously this is the work of satanic witchcraft being used to manipulate the minds of good christian men.
2. One of the main characters of the show, named Rainbow Dash, is a disgusting piece of lesbian slime who has rainbow colored hair and enjoys nothing more than sports, athletics, and lesbian pony sex, which is consistently hinted at through the use of subliminal messages throughout the show
3. It advertises sorcery and witchcraft, with certain ponies using their evil zodiac symbols to perform all sorts of evil conjuration and other works of satan
4. It has an ability to transmit disgusting gory thoughts into minds of watchers, for instance, here's one innocently titled fan-made plot cupcakes
WARNING: NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART
5. Worst of all it teaches young girls to go out and pursue a career and try to be survive on their own, when they should be at home, serving their husbands. This show shows female ponies owning their own businesses, running farms, and aspiring to be athletes, giving these young viewers the wrong impression on what they should be doing with their lives.

That is my presentation on My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.[/collapse]

This is hilariously pathetic. I have to wonder if they're trolling or if they are serious on this stuff.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I lost from reason one onward. I'm pretty certain the key words in number 4 are "fan-made." Aside from that, I found every interpretation unreasonable, and a tad satirical. Good start to my morning.
:pinkiepie:

M!nt

Smash Champion
That website can't be for real, just look at the other articles.
I also like all the banned bronies in the comments.
lol trololololo
:troll: :troll: :troll:

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
Apparently no pony gets to be the well-to-be unicorn colt in the fan club.
I take it that hitting that age where the snout flattens. Or that Snips and Snails are significantly younger or just, that kind of uniquely formed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom