• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Little Pony General

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flutter NiTE

Smash Lord
Yup. I now have the greatest avatar here. Best of the CMC, One of the best videogames, Get at me.

Choose your weapon...

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
That anthrojack isn't anything new.
Still, it's not a pretty sight.

*le sigh*

Oh, I ate an apple pie from my local diner today. Probably one of the best slices of pie I've had in quite some time, and I ate three whole pumpkin pies on Thanksgiving. :applejack:

M!nt

Smash Champion
When I was testing the HD on my TV the only show on my hard drive that i have in HD is Mlp
So, me and my dad were just standing there while mlp was playing and he didn't even ask what it was or even commented on it.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
My mom finally clicked that it was My Little Pony that I was so avid of watching...while I was wearing my My Little Steampunk Pony shirt...and watching four episodes that were updated for MLP on Demand...with my MLP desktop wallpaper showing off.

She was k with it.

Also, finally, after a long, arduous battle, I got internet back at my house. A bit delicate, but awesome nontheless. Black Friday came in handy with the deal we got on this new router methinks.

Tournament tomorrow, and new episode, so I need some rest. Cya'll later. :applejack:

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Cya and good luck at that tournament.

I used the Black Friday discounts as well and got myself a 3DS.

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
lol, speaking of parents knowing, they know something is up. I have a rainbow colored pony on my FB page, and make updates about it...and they asked one day...I chuckled and left.

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
The reaction that I'm getting from people that I tell (indirectly more than directly) makes me very reluctant to tell more people, or even keep Scootaloo as my avatar. It's like being a fan of a band EVERYONE loves to hate (another situation I'm in).

*sigh* And I have yet to find a TV show that turns people gay. Really.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Shrouded, one of Sex and the City's biggest stereotypes is that it's the gay man's favorite television pastime. :applejack:

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Sex and the City isn't that bad.

I mean, it's pretty ****ing bad.

But it's not that bad.

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
Well yeah, but the show and being gay don't have anything in common. I would say that it's only a coincidence that gay guys like the show.

That being said, stereotypes don't appear out of thin air, no matter how much I may dislike them...perhaps there's a correlation between being gay and MLP? (don't hurt me)

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
I think it's a false extrapolation. That is: MLP = girly (okay, yeah totally); gay = likes girly things (well, that's not particularly a stretch); therefore Likes MLP = gay (ummmm well not quite).

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I'll make sure to bring on the hate after the tournament.
I'll probably spout some hate in Slush/Tofer's general direction for discussion anyways. :applejack:

The fact that the worst character of the mane six got two episodes back to back is disgraceful enough as is. :applejack:

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
lol, Applejack hasn't got an episode recently.

You're just mad.

She's gonna be a ***** too. And that will be 2 weeks in a row she's been in the spotlight. And you're still gonna watch it.
I'd say come at me, but I'll just see you Wednesday instead.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Glee makes you gay. You may not think it is, but its slowly eating away the boundary between your sexual stances.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Im already super hyped for remixes of that Smile, Smile, Smile song, it has tons of potential to be insane.

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
So...part of me wants to watch Glee to prove Fluttershy wrong.

The other part wants me to get a life.

What to do, what to do...

M!nt

Smash Champion
I don't think its that watching Glee makes you gay, its that most gay people watch Glee.
Not reversible, but this is just a stereotype just like whats applied to mlp fans.
--
Does anypony know why its not letting me quickpost, it's saying the message is too long when it clearly isn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom