• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Little Pony General

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Jack's Joker was horrid...its just Jack being Jack and I cannot watch it anymore :(

TAS Joker is classic and TDK Joker is good.

Joker is very hard to pull off and you need to know what style the series is. Romeo's Joker (1960s batman) was great for that series as Hamil's Joker. Jack's Joker just did not have anything ( in viewing all of them as a whole ) that was amazing...it was just ok. I feel that anyone would pull it off in that film ( TBH I HATE ALL THE FILMS THAT ARE NOT NOLAN SIMPLY CAUSE BURTON IS **** AND SHUMACHER SHOULD NOT BE LET NEAR A FRANCHISE AGAIN )

Ya my 2 cents...kinda look way to into it myself but ya.

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
Rainbow Dash: $2275
Fluttershy: $2475

If they make more plushies, I wonder who will be the most expensive one...

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
ALRIGHT GUYS, SERIOUS POST HERE

One of our fellow SWF bronies, and one of the greatest, kindest, and best friends I've ever been blessed to meet was been in a serious accident earlier today and needs your support. You may know him as Drue, Lash, DisQord, or multiple other names (this guy right here: http://www.smashboards.com/member.php?u=161758). This was posted earlier today but one of his close friends on Facebook:

Drue (disQord) was involved in a very serious car wreck today. He was medevaced to the hospital in little rock. He broke his pelvis and his femur bone, I'm sure he would appreciate it if you woul pray for him to be mIraculousy healed. He is supposed to be bed ridden for 6 weeks. I am praying that God would heal his body so quickly that it could not attributed to anyone but Him. Since God is all powerful, we might as well pray for humanly impossible acts of healing!
If you know Drue at all, you should know how great of a person he is. Please, if possible, pray and support him in any way you can.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Drue... Oh my gosh. I hope he recovers. He's been a bro to me for almost two years now, I just can't lose him now :( :( :( Hang on, bro :c
:pinkiepie:

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
Don't worry, our brony will be fine. I got a fortune cookie that said "Believe in Miracles."
We'll welcome him back when he returns.

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
I don't know him well, but I do hope Drue will be okay. He was one of the first people who welcomed me here, I remember.

==

So I finally did it. No more Colette Brunel (for the moment). I think I like how it looks, too. She probably my favorite non-mane 6 pony.

Also...Hammer.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
If anyone can pull through an accident like that, it's Drue. That guy's a trooper.

You got dis Drue. We're rootin' for ya.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Feel better, Drue.

I've never seen Nicholson's Joker. But I really don't have much reason to.

Ledger's Joker is a very well-portrayed and terrifyingly insane character. I love the rendition, and it perfectly suits the Nolan-verse.

But for me, The Joker will always be Mark Hamill. Part of it's the joy. But most of it is just the writing. His insanity is just inaccessible. It accentuates all of the other motifs that detract from our ability to see him as a human, and create even more of an image of a monster, while still reminding us that at some point there was a man there, but he's been systematically removed from Joker's psyche.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Support to Drue! You got this man

Thanksgiving: I give thanks to all you bronies. I might not have survived this semester without you guys, literally. <3

Anthon1996

Smash Ace
NNID
AnUglyBarnacle
3DS FC
5301-0385-3871
ALRIGHT GUYS, SERIOUS POST HERE

One of our fellow SWF bronies, and one of the greatest, kindest, and best friends I've ever been blessed to meet was been in a serious accident earlier today and needs your support. You may know him as Drue, Lash, DisQord, or multiple other names (this guy right here: http://www.smashboards.com/member.php?u=161758). This was posted earlier today but one of his close friends on Facebook:

If you know Drue at all, you should know how great of a person he is. Please, if possible, pray and support him in any way you can.
Doesn't really help that you have Fluttershy snapping a bear's neck for a sig.

Anyway, hope he gets well soon. I don't like it when someone nice dies.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
same here
also i did make a big o sympathetic post, but the 502 ate it :(
still, i posted on drues profile, man hes gonna have a large amount of notifications when he comes back

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
Cracking the joints of the neck ≠ actually snapping a neck; but Fluttershy ****ING MURDERED that bear!

@Anthon: Dash's voice sounds bad but it's still feminine enough.

vZakat

Half Genie
Computer craping out plus thanksgivings has kept me away from here for like 3 days. Not even gonna try and catch up.

What's this saturday's episodes supposed to be about?

Anthon1996

Smash Ace
NNID
AnUglyBarnacle
3DS FC
5301-0385-3871
Thanks Lauren Faust for giving us Foster's, MLP:FiM, and PPG. How's that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom