• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Little Pony General

Status
Not open for further replies.

yoshi8984

Smash Lord
NNID
TimmyTendo
Switch FC
SW-6176-0583-0131
I liked the episode. After seeing the dam fixed and the flying, it pretty gave away who the mystery pony(or should I say PONIES) I loved that they brought back the Pinkie Pie's "Pinkie Sense".

Anthon1996

Smash Ace
NNID
AnUglyBarnacle
3DS FC
5301-0385-3871
She can just magic her self up some wings.

And how do you explain that pic on my profile?

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Most people should've had it figured at the dam not for the actual magic, but the color of the horn during the spell. It was Twilight's color. :applejack:

Pretty hard giveaway at that point.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
Considering no unicorn has showcased the ability to levitate objects that are significantly heavy.
And the graceful flying with no need for sense of urgent flying.
Pinkie Sense comes and goes as it should be.

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
She can just magic her self up some wings.

And how do you explain that pic on my profile?
Well clearly I didn't notice that profile pic. Meaning I don't feel it as a good representation.

What I do see, is a unicorn. And she'll be magicing up some non-pegasus wings, from what we've seen.

Geoberos

NNID
Geoberos
Anthon's been with us for a long time, just not as frequently posting back then.
Yoshi's are most recent arrival, but a month or so ago.

=

Wings are wings, but Leaf's being a pegasupremist holds his requirement of pegasus-type wings.
Twi's got the magic, but at the power she's at, at the moment, can only cast once. She only looked up butterfly wings to date so far. External add-ons and not internally attached, else that would've been painful for Rarity when the wings burned.

M!nt

Smash Champion
I thought it was a Rainbow Dash club, not a Pegasus club

@GP I don't dislike fanfics, just I haven't started reading any besides cupcakes, which i read because I was just curious, might start with that one so lets see :D

Geoberos

NNID
Geoberos
ITT* Joke: Leaf is Rainbow Dash
Fan club for Leaf.
Edit: Then again, picture post has Leaf as the head of RD Club (Scootaloo).

I don't hate fanfics as well, GP. I just don't read them is all. Just not really my thing.

Anthon1996

Smash Ace
NNID
AnUglyBarnacle
3DS FC
5301-0385-3871
Hah! And Rainbow Dash is my favorite pony so hah!

There actually are quality fanfics though, like My Little Dashie, which made my throat hurt, and the one Psyco posted. I just almost never read them; I'd much rather listen to fan music and watch PMV's, or you know, watch the show, then read fanfiction.

Heartstring

Smash Legend

@GP I don't dislike fanfics, just I haven't started reading any besides cupcakes, which i read because I was just curious, might start with that one so lets see :D
yeah...that probably wasnt a good one to read.
I simply checked this one because it went by the fanon of sparkler being adopted. it's a topic which i can relate to so i thought id give it a read to see how WRONG they would get the scenarios
the author has thus far made it perfect

M!nt

Smash Champion
@Anthon You shouldn't quote me as i know nothing in this thread and I'm not a fan of Rainbow.
Also you still have Twilight as a avi sooo

I'm not very good at following the fanon of the BG ponies. I always forget which pony is which, so hopefully i can follow it.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
i'm fine with rainbow dash having flaws in her character. that's what makes characters believable. like, what flaws have they shown for aj and pinkie (aside from being inferior earth ponies)? they just aren't as interesting as the others.

i laughed out loud at this
Pinkie eats too much to the point where she lies saying she didnt eat as much as she actually did. Shows she's guilty that she has a weakness to food.

AJ has a hard time accepting help to the point where she starts letting others down due to her hardheadedness.

Geoberos

NNID
Geoberos
I just realized that the availabilty of Rainbow Dash mane wigs proves the possibility of availability of Rarity mane wigs in Ryo's 2nd pony fic / the drawing I made for it.

Yay for these recent slew of episodes working for our bronies' ponyfics.

M!nt

Smash Champion
I bet you're one of those people who bash Twilight(the Movie), but haven't even seen it, just following all the others in the hate. I haven't seen Twilight so I can't judge it , but I notice so many people calling it bad, who have not even seen the movie.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I'm sorry, guys, I was just looking through the lost corners of the internet, look at what I found:

http://www.godhatessinners.com/cont...hy-My-Little-Pony-Friendship-is-Magic-is-EVIL

[collapse=This is what the article says:]I would imagine that many of you honorable Christian men and women would not know of this satanic piece of dog spit called My Little Pony : Friendship is Magic. You might be aware of the "innocent" television shows of the 80's and 90's, which were already teaching satanic rituals to young children, but this is truely an awful show, devoted to destroying our children's innocents.

Despite being a show intended for young girls it has an extremely large fan base of grown men, obviously this is the work of satanic witchcraft being used to manipulate the minds of good christian men.
2. One of the main characters of the show, named Rainbow Dash, is a disgusting piece of lesbian slime who has rainbow colored hair and enjoys nothing more than sports, athletics, and lesbian pony sex, which is consistently hinted at through the use of subliminal messages throughout the show
3. It advertises sorcery and witchcraft, with certain ponies using their evil zodiac symbols to perform all sorts of evil conjuration and other works of satan
4. It has an ability to transmit disgusting gory thoughts into minds of watchers, for instance, here's one innocently titled fan-made plot cupcakes
WARNING: NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART
5. Worst of all it teaches young girls to go out and pursue a career and try to be survive on their own, when they should be at home, serving their husbands. This show shows female ponies owning their own businesses, running farms, and aspiring to be athletes, giving these young viewers the wrong impression on what they should be doing with their lives.

That is my presentation on My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.[/collapse]

This is hilariously pathetic. I have to wonder if they're trolling or if they are serious on this stuff.
I love how when people get banned, it adds "Heading to Hell."

Edit: Mint's moved up on my tier list of members. I concur.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Ive seen Twilight at least twice (thats how many times I remember seeing it, but Ive prob seen it more) and its horrible.

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
Wings are wings, but Leaf's being a pegasupremist holds his requirement of pegasus-type wings.
It's not about that, it's about RAINBOW DASH'S wings and how they STILL aren't on the avi, regardless of if they could be magically shown.

It's a Rainbow Dash club and he's NOT REPPING RAINBOW DASH RIGHT.

ITT* Joke: Leaf is Rainbow Dash
Fan club for Leaf.
Edit: Then again, picture post has Leaf as the head of RD Club (Scootaloo).
I am my own biggest fan.

Best pony is Dash.

Anthon1996

Smash Ace
NNID
AnUglyBarnacle
3DS FC
5301-0385-3871
I bet you're one of those people who bash Twilight(the Movie), but haven't even seen it, just following all the others in the hate. I haven't seen Twilight so I can't judge it , but I notice so many people calling it bad, who have not even seen the movie.
The vampire's name is Edward Cullen, the girl's is Bella Swan, who's 17. Ed is 100-whatever years old, the two first meet in some biology class, and after a bunch of research later, Bella finds out he's a vamp, only he sucks animal blood, and then they magically fall in ****ing love, with Ed later introducing her to his family, but then some ***** vamp comes over and is shocked that Ed is protecting a human, because James (that's his name) wants kill her because it's fun. Am I missing anything? Good? Good, 'cuz we're supposed to be talking about ponies here.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
I watched the first film, and it was bad. but it was made even worse by the fact i watched it on a semi-blind date which went-well-terrible

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Ive seen Twilight at least twice (thats how many times I remember seeing it, but Ive prob seen it more) and its horrible.
Then you're entitled to the opinion because it's credible. I think Mint's talking about people who have never seen the movie, jumping to dubious, audacious conclusions because of the personal reviews applying opinionated stigma. The action is anhorrent, and I can advocate, because I used to do it with my friends.

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
Twilight isn't appealing to me so I haven't watched it and therefore I can't pass judgement on it.

The general consensus on the series is that the Twilight saga blows so I'll just take the people's word for it.

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
Yeah but even with that crap story it can still be entertaining for some people. I haven't the interest to watch it tho.

Also, LOL @ the Christian nutcases from that forum.

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Twilight isn't appealing to me so I haven't watched it and therefore I can't pass judgement on it.
This. I'm only talking about people denouncing/judging the series before giving it at least a brief gander, rather than just "Nah, I don't like it."

On-topic: My classmates are starting to watch MLP. Lets see how this goes.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
It's the songs by sogreatandpowerful, pinkiepieswear, iamnotacleverpony, and others that makes me love the show.
I can already tell you that derpy hooves is the most amazing pony around here. But only by fanon.

Edit--

Good Luck, Auto.

Also, the thing that happened all of a sudden during leaf's streaming of SS, most of you were just highly misinterpreted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom