• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Little Pony General

Status
Not open for further replies.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I bet you're one of those people who bash Twilight(the Movie), but haven't even seen it, just following all the others in the hate. I haven't seen Twilight so I can't judge it , but I notice so many people calling it bad, who have not even seen the movie.
I read the first book. Simply terrible.

Ive seen Twilight at least twice (thats how many times I remember seeing it, but Ive prob seen it more) and its horrible.
My entire family adores the series. I had to endure them watching the first movie 3 times in one day once. Even the guys in my family are a bit too into it.

It's a fate worse than death: A family which indulges itself in mediocrity. :applejack:

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
Twilight isn't appealing to me so I haven't watched it and therefore I can't pass judgement on it.

The general consensus on the series is that the Twilight saga blows so I'll just take the people's word for it.
She obviously needs more episodes...everypony needs more episodes.

Also, the thing that happened all of a sudden during leaf's streaming of SS, most of you were just highly misinterpreted.
What?
Also a LOT of stuff happens during my stream, you're gonna have to be specific.

Anthon1996

Smash Ace
NNID
AnUglyBarnacle
3DS FC
5301-0385-3871
I still can't believe how ******** that article is, with all the Flanderized Christians swarming the comments, with anypony defending the show getting banned.

If anything, Rainbow Dash is straight, seeing as how at the end of episode 16, she's seen flying off slowly with two male pegasi, saying that she, "has plans".

M!nt

Smash Champion
^^ lol I bet that's how they feel about you and ponies
Anthon I wasn't trying to be a jerk, If you've seen the movie and don't like it than your statement is justifiable, sorry that I jumped to the consensus that you have never seen it.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I still can't believe how ******** that article is, with all the Flanderized Christians swarming the comments, with anypony defending the show getting banned.

If anything, Rainbow Dash is straight, seeing as how at the end of episode 16, she's seen flying off slowly with two male pegasi, saying that she, "has plans".
Lost to "Flanderized", and the statement beneath.
A few of my friends from TRMK are trolling the site with conspicuously eccentric pony replies.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
No worries. The SA brony community is a family. And we're already making plans to include more of y'all that plan to move here. This family cannot go wrong with mediocrity.

I really hate how her name can inadvertently bring up that series, so I'm usually careful in conversation with that name. Although, I say her full name anyways~ Thankfully, none of my relatives are into it, so... yeah.

BSP

Smash Legend
Speaking of Twilight and Twilight Sparkle, I used the Twi tag at a tournament yesterday and people thought it was Twilight before TS. I was facepalm ready, but I did learn the general consensus is that watching MLP is better than liking Twilight :p

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
I cannot stop listening to "a beautiful heart".
Makes my days feel like joy.

Christmas at night full of stars while snowing.
Wearing a sweater and gloves and drinking hot chocolate.
I'm doing that drawing soon. Because I love it.

Geoberos

NNID
Geoberos
Speaking of Twilight and Twilight Sparkle, I used the Twi tag at a tournament yesterday and people thought it was Twilight before TS. I was facepalm ready, but I did learn the general consensus is that watching MLP is better than liking Twilight :p
I use TwilS tag considering some ponies use the more recognizable TwiSp or TSprk.

I cannot stop listening to "a beautiful heart".
Makes my days feel like joy.
SG&P's best IMO. It's on a list of songs that I would put in a one-song playlist and have played on loop for an indefinite time. The PMV itself brings a good tear, coupled with the song's transitions.

Speaking of which, I gotta make that pony music compilation for Strong Bad.

Fly_Amanita

Master of Caribou
I was listening to an oldies station and I learned that this song exists.

I would use a pony tag in Smash, but I've stuck to "SILA" pretty firmly for the past year, aside from this one round where I went with "USSR" for old times' sake.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
My official brawl tag is Viny!.
There wasn't enough space for "l."

So I used "!" as it's the letter L on top of the dot.
I haven't thought of using "Derpy" yet.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
<3 Good **** TG, lol.

My main tag has been Glo-W for almost a year now. I use 'Azay.' for Ike, 'April' for Sheik.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
Zajice should finish pokemon black like he should've done months ago.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
I finished pokemon black the day it was released, like 7 hours of straight playing. Followed by a slow week of grinding and catching random stuff.
Haven't played it since... March? DS is just sitting in the case now with a bunch of other DS games now...

Anthon1996

Smash Ace
NNID
AnUglyBarnacle
3DS FC
5301-0385-3871
I think Twilight Sparkle (the unicorn) is cuter than Fluttershy.

She's also kinda like a pony version of me, minus the mental breakdowns.

Geoberos

NNID
Geoberos
What Anthon said.
I'm a sucka for Twilight's bangs. I really like her mane. More than Fluttershy's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom