• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Jigglypuff in a Low Tier Tourney

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
It seriously *****. And Ike and Bowser were allowed.

I got 3rd out of 43 people only using Jigglypuff.

1. M2k - Ike
2. Blue - Sonic
3. Dapuffster - Jiggs
4th. Inui - Ike, Ganon
5th. Malcolm - Sonic

I played inui in winners semi finals and won 2-0. Then had to play M2k's Ike in winners finals and lost 3-1 (I won against his Ike on Frigate) . Went to losers finals where I lost to Blue's Sonic 0-3.

I can't defeat Sonic with Jigglypuff T_T

Inui deciedes to go ganon instead of Ike and loses to Blue. IF Inui had won I coulda gotten second.

Oh well, this should be a clear point that Jiggs is definatly better than Link. New Jersey agrees with that too.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Fantastic results, good stuff. Now if only we could accomplish this is a non-handicapped tourney.
No pun intended, if that sounded like low tier tourneys are the special olympics of Brawl.

§leepy God

Smash Master
I have no idea why Ike and Bowser was alowed. Anyways, nice to hear your Jigglypuff is still G(God) Tier. I know how much a pain in a butt to fight Sonic, well everytime I fight Sonic it's a pain in a butt. XD

MrEh

Smash Hero
I have no idea why Ike and Bowser was alowed. Anyways, nice to hear your Jigglypuff is still G(God) Tier. I know how much a pain in a butt to fight Sonic, well everytime I fight Sonic it's a pain in a butt. XD
That's because people think Bowser sucks. XD

Jim Morrison

Smash Authority
Lol that's so stupid. Allowing Ike and Bowser.

Anyway, if you need to know Sonic matchup, I'd say you visit Sonic matchup thread on our boards. Jigglypuff matchup is already done.
Also, check out the "how-to-beat-the-meat-knight" thread on how to beat Sonic. I'll link you. I want people to beat Sonic by skill, not inexpierence >_>
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=214640

BTW, on the matchup thread it's looked more from Sonic perspective. You guys should step it up with your matchups :p

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
It seriously *****. And Ike and Bowser were allowed.

I got 3rd out of 43 people only using Jigglypuff.

1. M2k - Ike
2. Blue - Sonic
3. Dapuffster - Jiggs
4th. Inui - Ike, Ganon
5th. Malcolm - Sonic

I played inui in winners semi finals and won 2-0. Then had to play M2k's Ike in winners finals and lost 3-1 (I won against his Ike on Frigate) . Went to losers finals where I lost to Blue's Sonic 0-3.

I can't defeat Sonic with Jigglypuff T_T

Inui deciedes to go ganon instead of Ike and loses to Blue. IF Inui had won I coulda gotten second.

Oh well, this should be a clear point that Jiggs is definatly better than Link. New Jersey agrees with that too.
wow way to go

Thinkaman

NNID
Thinkaman
3DS FC
1504-5749-3616
Ike I can sort of understand being allowed in a low-tier tourney... but Bowser?

That's almost as bad as allowing someone like Zamus or Wolf...

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
I'm surprised you didn't get first, that Ike is a nub. :mad:

PND

Smash Champion
I *just* posted a lot in the JBR about Sonic so you should check it out. I tested a lot of stuff with Infzy about the matchup, we covered A LOT. The summary is in the JBR until we get to discussing Sonic on these boards. It might help with your Sonic hate a bit,

You're definitely solid for placing so well among those giant names, so massive props.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Bleh, I wish I had access to the JBR. I'd actually like to see that wrietup.

RhedKing

Smash Journeyman
Fox probably wasn't aloud cause there was no one to infinite him to death.
or just because, ya know, he's fox, and this was a low tier tourney. :laugh:

lols don't worry I got your joke.

PND

Smash Champion
It's in the JBR until other top puff users argue and amend it, after which we'll put it out here and open it up for further discussion. We just like to create the strongest foundation we can for matchup discussions, and we feel this is a way to do accurately and without bias. Hope ya understand! :) It'll come up eventually, and hopefully sooner rather than later.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Yeah, it's cool. ^^;
I was hoping I could represent her well enough, and contribute so I could actually participate next time.

Let me know when that happens, though. I'm gonna go help out the Wario's in a battle against the Lucarios.

MrEh

Smash Hero
Ike I can sort of understand being allowed in a low-tier tourney... but Bowser?
I think the reason they allowed Bowser was that "no one complained about it."

Bowser is good, but people aren't exactly scared of playing him.

RhedKing

Smash Journeyman
I think the reason they allowed Bowser was that "no one complained about it."

Bowser is good, but people aren't exactly scared of playing him.
The mentallity for m against a bowser is usually just that he's so big and slow I'll be able to hit him just fine, though I know he's capable, I always find I have a tendency to be over agressive to a bowser.

that's probably what this tourney was thinking, except they didn't know about the second part of my statement.:laugh:

RhedKing

Smash Journeyman
Just wondering...

What would happen if the IC's got in a grab fight with Bowser, would the screen explode with incredible Grab powers?

illinialex24

Smash Hero
Just wondering...

What would happen if the IC's got in a grab fight with Bowser, would the screen explode with incredible Grab powers?
IC's would **** face. DDD already ***** Bowser, him and Donkey Kong would be **** if there wasn't a DDD *****.

And I mean that in the friendliest way possible. But seriously, ban the standing infinite and its all cool.

GeneralWoodman

Smash Lord
lol blues sonic is good we played friendlies at COT4
he plays different then most sonics, rarely rushes in with side b and abuses the tilts probably the best sonic in the jiggz matchup ive seen, if not the best period

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Lol, play Camalange or infzy from the Sonic boards. They an be serious when they feel like it, but if there's nothing to talk about, it's all sonic, steak, and haunters.

:sonic:

Top Bottom