• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Jigglypuff in a Low Tier Tourney

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
check the friend finder thread. There are actually a good number of us.
Huh? I think you misread the question, they asked how many Jiggly players were at that same tournament.

illinialex24

Smash Hero
ike is not low tier play kirk's ike
Kirk isnt a revolutionary Ike, he is a perfect or almost perfect Ike. He is just really good with a mediocre character. There is nothing that will change Ike's gameplay from what I have seen, he is just a master of not making mistakes and punishing others. That is huge.

Kirk has been going through something though so his Ike hasn't been out lately D:
That is unfortunate.

PND

Smash Champion
SAUS and Kage are ridiculous Ike's. From watching/playing them and watching Kirk, I'd actually say they're actually better, but it's hard to make that call without actually playing Kirk to compare to those two.

MrEh

Smash Hero
Yeah, grab release are worthless when you have two opponents.
Well, it's not so much grab releases as it is just being proper screwed against them.

Bowser has no approach, and is easily grabbed.

ToxiCrow

Smash Ace
i'm posting here because this is the closest thing to an Omelet thread that i've seen for awhile.

Lol, play Camalange or infzy from the Sonic boards. They an be serious when they feel like it, but if there's nothing to talk about, it's all sonic, steak, and haunters.

:sonic:
i've played Camalange's Sonic before. he's really good. for some reason, i had the theme song to Freakazoid stuck in my head when we were fighting.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
i'm posting here because this is the closest thing to an Omelet thread that i've seen for awhile.

i've played Camalange's Sonic before. he's really good. for some reason, i had the theme song to Freakazoid stuck in my head when we were fighting.
Omelet thread? Are you kidding me. This is serious! :mad:

Yeah, Sonic mains are cool.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
lol blues sonic is good we played friendlies at COT4
he plays different then most sonics, rarely rushes in with side b and abuses the tilts probably the best sonic in the jiggz matchup ive seen, if not the best period
He knocked Malcolm's Sonic out of losers in a Sonic Ditto. Blue is Arguably the best Sonic in the country.

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
Play Anther's sonic. He's insane.
No. No he is not.

If you want to know insane Sonics, play/watch MalcolmM, Espy (Puffball64), or Blue.

He knocked Malcolm's Sonic out of losers in a Sonic Ditto. Blue is Arguably the best Sonic in the country.
Sonic dittos don't mean ****, lmao. That just means Blue know how to play against Sonic better.

Blue is a very good Sonic. He plays very campy and defensively...which I'll never understand how he does it, but it works for him. Malcolm focuses much more on baiting/punishing and simply outsmarting the opponent.

I'm convinced that Malcolm is the best Sonic, followed by Espy, with Blue and Mr. 3000 trailing along. I'm near positive that Malcolm is the best statistically, and to top it off, he plays top players very consistantly and even took a match off of M2K in a set.

But to get back on topic (not too sure how this exactly drifted off to Sonic discussion, lol...)

Ggs Jigglypuff, knew she was better than people gave her credit for.

:093:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Thanks for the support, Cam. We'll be sure to turn off the suck and do better in our tournies.
Good luck representing steak.

Veril

Frame Savant
I'm convinced that Malcolm is the best Sonic, followed by Espy, with Blue and Mr. 3000trailing along. I'm near positive that Malcolm is the best statistically, and to top it off, he plays top players very consistantly and even took a match off of M2K in a set.

But to get back on topic (not too sure how this exactly drifted off to Sonic discussin, lol...)

Ggs Jigglypuff, knew she was better than people gave her credit for.

:093:
It drifted into a Sonic discussion because... its Sonic and that happens.

I definitely think playing against even somewhat good Sonic players is very good for your game overall. It forces you to time your moves very carefully, and DI well, lest you get *****.

Oh, glad you support the Puff.

Top Bottom