• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Disappointment in Mew2King

Arbutus

Smash Rookie
I love how all this has become is "THIS IS TEH **** OHMYGOSH EM2KAY MADE ME GIGGLE" and "This isn't funny >:["

Oh and 10.

This is every thread on this **** site.

10tens

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
If you guys don't want the thread to get locked I would suggest you not stack up the entire thread with "Hey look it got bumped" comments. >_>

This thread is very amusing, and the story is quite well-written, but it's still overrated.

|RK|

Smash Marketer
This thread will never die...

But it is a pretty well written story.

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Holy crap, I read it like 5 more times today...it just gets better & better each time. It's like a drug...Sasha has me hooked! :laugh:

This. Is. The. Greatest. Thread. Ever. I don't even think any of us are worthy of posting on this thread. I think we should just stop & save it!

Aren't the Grammy awards for Music?
This IS MUSIC....TO THE EYES!!!

Woaw, just woaw. Did this thread just happen? DID THIS JUST HAPPEN!?!?!? Is it POSSIBLE to have THIS MUCH WIN IN A SINGLE BLOG/THREAD!?!?!? Woaw, just woaw. This blog/thread deserves the honorary title of best blog/thread in the entire universe. That was amazing. Do it again....PLEASE!!!! :bee:

19,000,000,000,000,000/5 stars.
Maybe I'll do it again. If the mood strikes.
Please do. Make a book about this. Make a movie based on the book. Make shirts of it. Lots of shirts. Make a cult about it.

Have it replace the abomonal Twilight crap with this PURE UNADULTERATED WIN!

This thread is full of lulz if its false, full of lulz if its true.

This thread delivered...

....in my pants...

o_O

kr3wman

Smash Master
It was funny the first time, but god****, don't have to bump it over and over and over and over again and again and again and again.

§leepy God

Smash Master
It was funny the first time, but god****, don't have to bump it over and over and over and over again and again and again and again.
You can't blame the new or registered users of this site for not reading the rules or understanding the rest of the members. This thread should be blog of a life time because this blog doesn't die, lol.

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
It dies, people just artificially bring it back to life as a zombie before someone hits it with a shovel and it dies for an extended period of time again.

Falconv1.0

Smash Master
You can't blame the new or registered users of this site for not reading the rules or understanding the rest of the members. This thread should be blog of a life time because this blog doesn't die, lol.
No but you can blame them for being incredibly stupid. The rules are rules, read them or light on fire. Or completely ignore them and just don't be a freaking noob to the internets, and of course, LURK MOAR.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Needs more "My Disappointment in saleen2k3" discussion.

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Ah yes I remember this.
*stab*

It was dead for 7 months and you revived it again.

Every time it's necroed the necro post is more inane.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
I can't bring myself to lock such a sacred thread.

Top Bottom