• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Disappointment in Mew2King

Boku wa Kami

Smash Rookie
I think I read this story a long time ago; when I stumbled upon this site, but never again returned. Before I was addicted to smash; before I knew what a "mew2king" was, and how much I look up to him. He is an inspiration to us all.

Ralkila

Smash Rookie
true or not true , how the fk you can say that you beat M2K in brawl and not when they where playing melee fear?... -_- your the best in the world ? well then why you never went to MLG events and won something important more than this casuals brawl tournaments? brawl isnt a bad game but its a step back in smash series , you retire? you better shot yourself talking **** like that " you dud yesterday i went to EVO 2010 brazil nat eliminations DAIGO was there i was like aaahh.. pregnant lol i felt a liquit comes out of my mouth but i beaten daigo then he told me hey dude why we are playing pocket fighters and not street fighter third strike ? and i told him you dud pocket fighter its hot cause is casual and if you are not the same here than SF4 or third strike well then your a NOOB i *** mmm delicious" lol
seriously wtf whit you ? you seriously are calling noob to the entire pro elite just cause they are not even tryng seriously brawl ?

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
When morons stop feeling the need to bump it for no reason.

It needs to be locked and possibly linked to in the Featured Blogs thread or something so it can be recognized without stupid bumps.

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
This thread must never die, and if I have anything to say about it, it never will.

Might have something to say about it muahahahahahaha

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
Teran u better infract some1 hard for bumping this stupid ****. This is worse than when I bumped Xyro's blog to be nice!

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Teran u better infract some1 hard for bumping this stupid ****. This is worse than when I bumped Xyro's blog to be nice!
As annoying as the incessant bumping is, this point has been made in blogs before; as long as someone isn't pointlessly bumping it with something like "BAMP", it's not a problem, since blogs don't become irrelevant like regular threads do.

So infractions aren't necessary.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
There is no such thing as a bump as this technically not a room.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
I've resigned myself to the fact that this is a concept that most people will never accept.
It's cool dog.

We can just ignore them from now on and keep the concept alive.

Paradoxical

Smash Cadet
Explain how this is "technically not a room."

It meets all the requirements of being one, is moderated, and has set criteria.

The Disco Room, now that's "technically not a room."

I'm curious.

This blog is great though.

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
I've resigned myself to the fact that this is a concept that most people will never accept.
Deep stuff. Deeeeeep.

But I remember when I first read this blog. Good times.

and I'd totally tell you but I know I'll mess up the concept.
Basically it's because this is just a way to comment on the blogs, which aren't submitted as threads

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Yeah, blogs are your own personal thing that are actually attached to the Smash News site.

The only reason this room was created was to manage comments for blogs.

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Yeah, blogs are your own personal thing that are actually attached to the Smash News site.

The only reason this room was created was to manage comments for blogs.
This.

Though I suppose I don't have much right to talk since it took me forever to consider the UB to be what it really is.

AlcyoNite

Smash Champion
i was super trolled when i first saw this thread

got an infraction for the dumbest **** ever. man i was stupid

i wasnt used to the boards... :p

Top Bottom