• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Music City Smash

Alrgureth

Smash Journeyman
Papstr knows I can beat him is Ausf. asche... He's much too scared to face me, I'd wager.
Shut up! You're nothing but stuffed toys!

And we constantly go even so stfu.

BTW, does anybody have info on the Rocketown tourney coming up? I have found practically nothing on the tourney, other than it being on July 25th, and first prize being 200$

NES n00b

Smash Master
Oxford, Mississippi. . . . permanent n00b
actual edit: @NES_N00b, regarding Nazi game tourney, YES PLZ
Should we use the arcade edition or the pc game edition? PC edition would be free besides the fee of course and controllers could be used or arcade where it is an arcade and costs some money to play besides the tourney entrance fee.

I am on the phone to take all of your calls.

Jester Kirby

Smash Journeyman
NNID
JesterKirby
That was so epic when someone made the joke that iori takes your picture when you;re sleeping...and then he phtographed Reflex taking a nap! :laugh:

and I'm talking about the pic with me and you Iori. Where the guy was taking it (can't remember who) and first pic he had his finger on the lens....then 2nd he didnt even take it. lol kept messing with us but ended up with a good pic. Oh well, I'm sure youll post it eventually.

NES n00b

Smash Master
Oxford, Mississippi. . . . permanent n00b
That was so epic when someone made the joke that iori takes your picture when you;re sleeping...and then he phtographed Reflex taking a nap! :laugh:

and I'm talking about the pic with me and you Iori. Where the guy was taking it (can't remember who) and first pic he had his finger on the lens....then 2nd he didnt even take it. lol kept messing with us but ended up with a good pic. Oh well, I'm sure youll post it eventually.
People never remember me. Must not be memorable. :(

It's because there was no way you would know it was me

Vts

Smash Champion

I'm the one who brought that up since he was the person to take my picture first then show everyone that he got a spoon and messed with me.

ihsb has the power to wake up by staring at me no lie. was creepy i wan asleep in there living room and spaceballs comes out and stares at me for like 10s and i woke up.

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
I'm the one who brought that up since he was the person to take my picture first then show everyone that he got a spoon and messed with me.

ihsb has the power to wake up by staring at me no lie. was creepy i wan asleep in there living room and spaceballs comes out and stares at me for like 10s and i woke up.
I take it this is the drama that you were tring to avoid <.<

Ajax615

Smash Apprentice
I'll return to the tourey scene next month. I'm going to train my sheik in a wy like never before. In real life!! Lol jp

TheShadowz

Smash Apprentice
Reflex, you better come to the next one!

Man, those were some great games. Truly would've been a miracle a HH Mall. =D

Kain17

Smash Cadet
****IT PAPS, WHY IS YOUR CAM SO ****TY?

Blazblue side-tourney anyone?
(just got it for the xbawks, and is willing to bring it.)

Kain17

Smash Cadet
In my defense, I wasn't taking the photo. The camera produces good shots if the person using it is steady, and so are the people in the photo.
But should not the product in question meet the demands of the user, despite unfavorable conditions?

Vts

Smash Champion
In my defense, I wasn't taking the photo. The camera produces good shots if the person using it is steady, and so are the people in the photo.
yeah i believe i took that photo not realizing that i moved it as soon as it took the photo due to not thinking it would take the picture so next time just going to hold it steady for like an hour lol

KomoriGlare

Smash Cadet
I hate that I had to miss the Jue tourey, ut at least I got through the National pokemon tourney and am in the Worlds now.

Top Bottom