• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Music City Smash

ZeonStar

Smash Ace
ZeonStar I've never met you, and people keep talking you up like you're top tier.
I really want to meet you, and I don't think you live too far off from me.

I would also be interested in learning Ganondorf in Brawl+, if I ever play that mess of a game. You could probably teach me some basics of it. I "main" Ganondorf in Melee, so that's the appeal.
Yeah, I was a beast in vbrawl with ganondorf, but obviously, the game had its way with me, but things have changed. I dunno dude, we could play sometime? Im kind of sick of traveling at the moment, but maybe we could set something up.

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
Props mah boi, and as for the online waiting stage, im still up in the air about that stage, honestly its just about the same as FD, and im not sure if its just me, but the camera seems to be really wonky on that stage. So yeah, im not sure if it should be considered in the tournament honestly, at least not yet. As for custom skins on characters, dude, everyone has been using their own custom character skins and stage skins in tournaments, ive never heard of it freezing on startup because of a certain skin, unless you have a messed up file, or you know something I dont.
well im glad then cause i dont think i can play any ness but masked man ness he is so cool. Zeon we may have to do teamsies together. Giovanni ganon! Haha. Anyone who mains ganon is an alright guy imo.but yeah i dont like the online waiting stage too much.

j00t

Smash Champion
well im glad then cause i dont think i can play any ness but masked man ness he is so cool. Zeon we may have to do teamsies together. Giovanni ganon! Haha. Anyone who mains ganon is an alright guy imo.but yeah i dont like the online waiting stage too much.
hurray for Ganon mains

but I don't main Ganon in Melee, so :(

j00t

Smash Champion
Oh, well I kinda main Ganon in Brawl... when I play it.

But I also play Sheik and Luigi in that too :O

ZeonStar

Smash Ace
anyone wanna come over and play brawl+ today? you can get beasted by me. lol but seriously i want someone to play with.
We could play online, but something tells me your an offline only sort of guy. I usually have to rely on online play because theres nobody less than 45 minutes close to me that plays Brawl or Brawl+

Mr.Pickle

Smash Lord
I might enter this brawl+ tournament, but that is a might cause I've never played brawl plus. Though ganon being good is a good incentive. It would be a nice change of pace not having to work as hard to beat people with him. (especially viking's falco :urg: lol)

ZeonStar

Smash Ace
KOkingpin, you should post this thread in the Tournament Listings board too, we need to spread the word about this.

xFayt

Smash Cadet
GUIZ GUIZ GUIZ Is this seriously Brawl+ next tourney or are you guiz pulling my leg.

ZeonStar

Smash Ace
GUIZ GUIZ GUIZ Is this seriously Brawl+ next tourney or are you guiz pulling my leg.
From now on it will be, you guys will probably like it alot more, please dont judge it before you try it. Theres just a little readjusting, it could probably only take a few minutes.

I say again, this isnt Melee 2.0, its just brawl with more competitive aspects added in, and balancing.

TheShadowz

Smash Apprentice
From now on it will be, you guys will probably like it alot more, please dont judge it before you try it. Theres just a little readjusting, it could probably only take a few minutes.

I say again, this isnt Melee 2.0, its just brawl with more competitive aspects added in, and balancing.
I like it, its pretty cool.

And yes, it isn't Melee 2.0 but it does have a Melee-esque ring to it.

9/10

xFayt

Smash Cadet
Zeon, you took it the wrong way. I <3 brawl+. Even though I suck at it.

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
i lul when people try to claim that brawl+ isn't ppl trying make brawl into melee 2.0

i mean its not a bad thing that you want to do that, but at least admit it geez. because you look foolish denying something that's obviously true

Power of Slash

Smash Ace
i lul when people try to claim that brawl+ isn't ppl trying make brawl into melee 2.0

i mean its not a bad thing that you want to do that, but at least admit it geez. because you look foolish denying something that's obviously true
inb4ROFL

So like. I really like Brawl+ D3. Everybody's all oh lookit mah character I has combos! I dun need that. D3 is a beast.

So like yeah. I guess I'll support this/attend it.

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
i lul when people try to claim that brawl+ isn't ppl trying make brawl into melee 2.0 i mean its not a bad thing that you want to do that, but at least admit it geez. because you look foolish denying something that's obviously true
i dont see how brawl+ is trying to be melee. If it was they would switch the air dodge to melee air dodge (they actually have that hack) add in wavedashing (it looks goofy but hey it works) add in l-canceling instead of auto lag reduction. Oh and dont forget that almost any character is viable. Im pretty sure at high level melee link, pichu, bowser, young link, roy, luigi. ness, and mewtwo are not playable vs fox falco shiek marth and peach. In brawl+ even link is almost viable. Almost. Also try playing brawl+ then go play melee and tell me it doesnt fell different.

ps slash i already have a dedede combo video ready. It really just a match where i beast.

Power of Slash

Smash Ace
ps slash i already have a dedede combo video ready. It really just a match where i beast.
Yessss!!!

I dunno any D3 combos outside of the Dair -> Fair that seems to work for me D:

and all the other improv crap I pull off. I should probly try and play Toon Link. I still... havent tried him.

_MidnighT_

Smash Apprentice
hey ko, since u dont care about vbrawl, r u going to unban mk for funkyfighter?

squirtle say no to falcos recovery

Rayku

Smash Lord
I might be going to this Brawl+ tournament, guys. Get hype :)

I've been playing for two days and I did well at my first Brawl+ tournament. I main Ike and a "secret weapon" character.

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
I might be going to this Brawl+ tournament, guys. Get hype :) I've been playing for two days and I did well at my first Brawl+ tournament. I main Ike and a "secret weapon" character.
badass an ike player. I have my comfort zone chars (ganon ness dedede cf jigglypuff link samus ivysaur[wario in doubles]) but i can play well with any char. (cept olimar) dude come and ill house you again. Im pretty sure that im gonna team up with jimbo though unless he decides to team with ajax. Then i may team up with bigbabyjezus or milln. Its gonna be a grand specticle of wombo combos in doubles.

Rayku

Smash Lord
badass an ike player. I have my comfort zone chars (ganon ness dedede cf jigglypuff link samus ivysaur[wario in doubles]) but i can play well with any char. (cept olimar) dude come and ill house you again. Im pretty sure that im gonna team up with jimbo though unless he decides to team with ajax. Then i may team up with bigbabyjezus or milln. Its gonna be a grand specticle of wombo combos in doubles.
Too bad. You'll be losing in Brawl+ doubles to me and whoever I feel like teaming with.

ZeonStar, hit me up on AIM @ raykuthunder. If I do go, it'll be because of you. This is still really up in the air.

ZeonStar

Smash Ace
Could I possibly get some housing as well? :D

Top Bottom