• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Music City Smash

Will_

Smash Journeyman
Fixed. Melty Blood is hype....just not in the south or america in general. =-(

But that is why we have brawl + on the side?
Nah I was talking about that olympic baby arcade game, not brawl.

Melty Blood is too good though.

j00t

Smash Champion
Nah I was talking about that olympic baby arcade game, not brawl.

Melty Blood is too good though.
Will,

I think Andy is going to a party on Friday night in Florence and is considering leaving from the party to the tournament the next morning. I am considering driving to the tournament myself, since I have a feeling Andy won't be taking me :p. If you need a ride then I might be able to give you one.

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
i think Jack said it right a long time ago about dittos.

I wish i would have saved that picture now.

I hope he still has it.
I've still go it.
But it doesn't apply in this situation, because he's not saying he's the better Olimar or who wins at dittos, he's just saying he wanted to play them (presumably because they're fun).

Here it is anyway:

Milln

Smash Champion
lol milln hates losing in brawl too. :(
Don't even know what you're talking about. Yeah, I did bad last time. My mind is on BlazBlue which comes out extremely soon and on my vacation. Go play baseball and complain that you're not accomplishing anything with your hobby and tell us that we're all stupid for playing a game and wanting to be good at what we do. You're a joke.

I'm dedicating my forthcoming victory in the melee tournament to the memory of Michael Jackson, the lovable pedophile.
I was planning on listening to like. Thriller(the album) on Saturday.

This deeply affects me. I'm sad. fffffffffuuuuuuuu-. Screw. that. Caleb. Next year english. I'm dedicating our first project to Michael Jackson.

for those of you that don't know what I'm referencing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-7I4HwroZ4&feature=channel_page Last years first english project.
We're going to play Michael Jackson's Moonwalker and we're going to dance whenever we use the Dance special in memory of the awesome entertainer. I'll bring my hat. <3

@Chad:
COME OOOOOOOON BABYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Alrgureth

Smash Journeyman
I've still go it.
But it doesn't apply in this situation, because he's not saying he's the better Olimar or who wins at dittos, he's just saying he wanted to play them (presumably because they're fun).

Here it is anyway:
I hate you. You reminded me of that torturous year in Geometry. "prove this is a triangle." ITS A TRIANGLE BECAUSE IT IS CLEARLY DRAWN AS SUCH

-ahem-

My Wii still appears malfunctional. Bummer. I won't be bringing it for Brawl+

btw, Kain, Senpai, or Slash, lemme come over before the tourney plz <3

xFayt

Smash Cadet
I'm not sure I'll come. No monies/I haven't practiced at all. I was hoping to come with a killer Luigi but I got side tracked.

:| I might come for the lulz and see how Slash will hit 9th place again.

Alrgureth

Smash Journeyman
I'm not sure I'll come. No monies/I haven't practiced at all. I was hoping to come with a killer Luigi but I got side tracked.

That's what I'm thinking too.

It's cool to hang and just play friendlies and stuff as long as I pay venue right?

_MidnighT_

Smash Apprentice
i got a 100 in geometry... cuz my teacher was very lenient >_>. otherwise.... *shudders at the memory of proofs*

Power of Slash

Smash Ace
I hate Geometry. It wrecked my **** last year. I always wreck my math classes until I get to Geometry, then it's all like DRAW CONSTRUCTIONS, PROVE THAT ANGLES 1 and 2 ARE CONGRUENT, How many sides can do. stuff. in stuff. BLARGH. I dislike that class so much @_@. Though it might just be the teacher.

and Fayt, I highly doubt I'll hit 9th place this time. Just sayin'.

Alrgu... Caleb. I'm free all next week so you can come over if you please as long as it's cool with my Mother. Well. I extend my hand to everybody, but it's not a smashfest only like. 2 people over at once.

owait tournament's this weekend. Caleb you can come over tommorow. or we can all crash at Jilvan's house if he feels like it. Or your new house. Or Keith's house. Or Layth's house. Or walk from Jilvan's house to Isaiah's no internet havin' house.

We've got options.

edit: also, if it's cool with everybody I'd like to have all my sets done on my Wii. Just so that I can get them recorded and finally have some offline matches of myself on youtube. Oh and the critique that ensues. Critique from Wifi is always questionable.

xFayt

Smash Cadet
So you will hit 11th place now?

ummm sorry, no one can crash here. i have my pr0n laying everywhere and my rooms a mess. plus no monies to pay for you guiz's lunch.

Q_Q

I blame Milln and his hat for all my problems.

Alrgureth

Smash Journeyman
I hate Geometry. It wrecked my **** last year. I always wreck my math classes until I get to Geometry, then it's all like DRAW CONSTRUCTIONS, PROVE THAT ANGLES 1 and 2 ARE CONGRUENT, How many sides can do. stuff. in stuff. BLARGH. I dislike that class so much @_@. Though it might just be the teacher.

and Fayt, I highly doubt I'll hit 9th place this time. Just sayin'.

Alrgu... Caleb. I'm free all next week so you can come over if you please as long as it's cool with my Mother. Well. I extend my hand to everybody, but it's not a smashfest only like. 2 people over at once.

owait tournament's this weekend. Caleb you can come over tommorow. or we can all crash at Jilvan's house if he feels like it. Or your new house. Or Keith's house. Or Layth's house. Or walk from Jilvan's house to Isaiah's no internet havin' house.

We've got options.

edit: also, if it's cool with everybody I'd like to have all my sets done on my Wii. Just so that I can get them recorded and finally have some offline matches of myself on youtube. Oh and the critique that ensues. Critique from Wifi is always questionable.
Gimme your number. Like message me on facebook or just drop me a PM here. I need to run out and do a thing or two, but if it's already cool with Mrs. Slash, I'll see if the mother can bring me by.

Kain17

Smash Cadet

Dude, just pay venue fee if you somehow can't scrap up 20 bucks.

I NEVER practice brawl. Not until the night before, hell naw.

Power of Slash

Smash Ace
Gimme your number. Like message me on facebook or just drop me a PM here. I need to run out and do a thing or two, but if it's already cool with Mrs. Slash, I'll see if the mother can bring me by.
615-480-2586 foo.

If Keith feels like it too, you two can crash for the night if I have the space. owait I do. Chances are that if you guys don't call by like 4 PM, I'm probably taking my daily nap.

I'm not even predicting 11th right now Jilvan lol, just going for A) a fun tourney experience before getting fully hyped for Genesis and B) Friendlies. Oh and C) Milln.

but no really, I'm lacking a teams partner at the moment. ._.

-Chad-

Slackerator
If anyone wants to learn how to play Melee, talk to me! Even if you think you might be slightly interested in it, I will be more than happy to help people learn. If you already play melee, play meeeeeee I'm really trying to improve and I need to work hard for Genesis.

Top Bottom