• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mourning Pirates Present: Enter the Dragon 2/5

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Excellent. You better give it 100% though, because I'm totally going to hold it against you if you lose to me again. :teeth:
oh shoot my brawl rep!

=p

nah I got this. =)

we'll see what?

@Duo: If we don't play in tourney I'll MM.
@Josh: Come to smiths tonight =p

@Someone who plays Brawl: Come to smiths tonight :urg:
Smith probably can't have anyone else over.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Good luck to everyone!

If you wanna record on my VCR, hold the bottom left button(says record on it) down until the time frame pops up on the tv. Then wait until the TV says "index mark" so you'll know that's where the recording actually starts.

Hit stop on the bottom right corner of the vcr once when the set/session is over.

Now you all know how to use my vcr so no johns.

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
Its okay, its just a leak, but its something I cant really afford to have fixed right now. So no tournament for me this weekend T.T

Dop

Smash Journeyman
ATT: Doppeloppeloppel(g)anger is now accepting 99% of all money matches offered to him in super smash brothers melee for nintendo gamecube!*

come one, come all!
and by all i mean 99% of all!*

---------------------
*99% is subject to change at any point without notice. Dop reserves the right to cancel money matches at any point he chooses without any sort of compensation to the other player except maybe a sneak peek at his... *ahem*

*CT*

Smash Lord
Hey guys, I still want a partner for Dubs in Brawl, im too bad in Melee.

I should be at Karn's really early for friendlies, PP should MM me in Brawl still since I haven't played you in Brawl since like Billfest last year since we never got to play at BAC2 :(

If we don't play in tournament I'll MM Duo as well :O

I must see these bomb tricks :O I like bomb tricks. I should learn your bomb tricks

Moophobia

Smash Champion
So on the drive home tonight I realized this is tomorrow and I have literally 0 dollars. Good luck to everyone that's going.

I may make it out for some friendlies and such.

Nerketur

Smash Rookie
who are you??? Are you really new to the boards? Your in greensboro? I do have a ride already tho. If your goin to karns you can say hi and play with all of us. :D
All I can say is I'm only free Saturday. I checked, and all is go except the money. I'll get that squared away in the morning.

he said he likes Brawl because it's pretty

what a *****
xD Apparently you aren't in the same mood I am. I said that part to be funny, part to annoy people. 1/2 are go! >D

we'll see what?

@Duo: If we don't play in tourney I'll MM.
@Josh: Come to smiths tonight =p

@Someone who plays Brawl: Come to smiths tonight :urg:
Would if I could, but no dice.

So on the drive home tonight I realized this is tomorrow and I have literally 0 dollars. Good luck to everyone that's going.
I have... about 3 in cash, 5 in bank, and lots of College funds. So... I'm hoping I'll get a discount for bringing a setup. Wii + Brawl + (tiny)TV + 2 Wiimotes & nunchucks. + charger stand. I hate that one of my Wiimote rechargable packs is kaput... so with the extra, it uses batteries.

Out of practice = I'm using today to get back in the groove, so I don't completely suck at the tournament xD. That way, no johns. The only thing that would keep me from going? My navigation system deciding not to work. Count me in. And... I think I might know Monique. I'll find out once I get there. And so you guys know which one is me, I'll be carrying a Pikachu Plushie almost the entire time. I do it at college a lot, (Ask anyone from NCA&TSU, Teachers included) So... it's kinda my trademark. In any case, back to practicing. >D

Uncle

Novus Ordo Seclorum
Our car has made it to Cary, and we're coming for your money (Well okay, maybe only Craig will).

(still open for Brawl dubs btw)

Nerketur

Smash Rookie
No

I just don't like Brawl
To each their own. I like Melee, in the respect it has more options than Brawl. But as a better game? Debatable. I play for fun, and they both give the fun aspect. But most that like competitive gameplay like Melee. I can't sayu that's always true... but I've noticed it tends to be. In terms of competition, Melee is a better-made game. It's more equal. But I like the effort put into Brawl, the graphics of course, but also the characters, the story, the history, the Subspace Emissary, ... It just seems more complete to me. Don't get me wrong, Brawl is far, far from perfect. But it's a good family game, and I like it for that reason.

Then again, I'm also biased, 'cause Brawl was the first I really played. Also, I like the original better than melee. =)

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
Brawl is a better game speaking 100 percent causally.

but competitively its an utter **** storm summoned from the depths of hell itself.

Nerketur

Smash Rookie
Brawl is a better game speaking 100 percent causally.

but competitively its an utter **** storm summoned from the depths of hell itself.
I see we agree, Snap. Brawl just... isn't really made to be competitive. Nonetheless, you best believe people try to make it that way. xD

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
lets not get into a "which game is more competitive" atmosphere. cause then i will start posting and people will look foolish, and get their feelings hurt. And i told kev i would not do that anymore.

but i will, if i must.

so just drop it.

BOTH GAMES ARE GREAT FOR COMPETITION. That's all that needs to be said.

brawl4lyfe btw.

Nerketur

Smash Rookie
lets not get into a "which game is more competitive" atmosphere. cause then i will start posting and people will look foolish, and get their feelings hurt.

so just drop it.

BOTH GAMES ARE GREAT FOR COMPETITION. That's all that needs to be said.

brawl4lyfe btw.
Agreed there, too. Much agreed, actually. On all points =D

0Room

Smash Lord
Dude guys
I'm going to be up until 4 and we have to leave

LEAVE

Boone by 8am to get there on time
So we're just not gonna sleep
And be hyped up on Red Bull

Whooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

BEHR

Smash Hero
wont be able to make thisss
family stuff got to do haha
butt yeee

sorry nigsss

*CT*

Smash Lord
If only I could drink 4 Loko's :(

RIP
Do you want some tomorrow?

EDIT: I'm also tempted to stay up all night since my boss bought all the managers energy drinks at work tonight x.x and I dont want to oversleep.

No one mess with me if I fall asleep somewhere please >.< I dont want to wake up with hairy hotdogs in my mouth.

THO

Smash Apprentice
Yo! people sleeping over bring blankets and pillows. I sadly do not have enough stuff for everybody, barely for myself actually, so please, bring stuff to stay warm!

Top Bottom