• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mourning Pirates Present: Enter the Dragon 2/5

Uncle

Novus Ordo Seclorum
I havnt seen him on the boards lately... can someone contact him. Uncle? Arent you friends with arch?
Yeah, and we have an idea that might work. One of our friends is driving to Raleigh for the weekend to visit family, and he's willing to pick you, me, arch, and H1N1 up to drop off at the tourney on his way. The only catch? We'd have to wait until Sunday eveningish for him to come back from Raleigh and take us back.

*P*L*U*R*

Smash Hero
My ability to come to this hinges on my ability to be back in Raleigh by 8-9 so that I can get ready to help my friend Michael set up for his show.

If I can't, then I won't bother coming.

V1CE

Smash Champion
Yeah, and we have an idea that might work. One of our friends is driving to Raleigh for the weekend to visit family, and he's willing to pick you, me, arch, and H1N1 up to drop off at the tourney on his way. The only catch? We'd have to wait until Sunday eveningish for him to come back from Raleigh and take us back.
thats totally cool with me, but craig don't have a ride :( can he squeeze him in you think? he can sit on someones lap or something but then again its a long drive lol...

Is he leaving sat morning or friday night cause we can leave friday night if he wants? Im sure we can fit in craig...

archer.

Smash Lord
Well, I just scheduled my windshield to get replaced on Wednesday next week, but from what I hear it wouldn't be a problem to drive to Raleigh and back with it like it is now (unless I get pulled over). It's really only one line across so it's no problem seeing out of it. So if you guys still need 2 cars I could drive mine as well.

V1CE

Smash Champion
Well, I just scheduled my windshield to get replaced on Wednesday next week, but from what I hear it wouldn't be a problem to drive to Raleigh and back with it like it is now (unless I get pulled over). It's really only one line across so it's no problem seeing out of it. So if you guys still need 2 cars I could drive mine as well.
YOU SIR ARE ****IN WIN!

So who is riding with who! pm details or w.e. just say it on here idc

archer.

Smash Lord
Ugh I still need to talk to the rest of them about some of this. Too bad I don't know where the hell the rest of them are.

Uncle

Novus Ordo Seclorum
All right, it's settled now.

Arch, me, Kadaj, V1CE, H1N1

That's the car, and we're leaving tomorrow. Danny and I are housing, so we're good.

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
no me and (foxy) are winning this...

if foxy decides to enter teams...

if not I'm teaming with gofg if he shows up...

if not...

me and Zant can just try double Zelda or something dumb...

V1CE

Smash Champion
All right, it's settled now.

Arch, me, Kadaj, V1CE, H1N1

That's the car, and we're leaving tomorrow. Danny and I are housing, so we're good.
so your friend is just gonna drive by himself or 1 other person or something... its all good jw what happen to the other guy... Ill be at craigs like prob 6 or something cause i have class till 5 which means we wont be at keiths till like 9 or 930. Sry :(

edit: o we are going to Shady's house now... lol

Uncle

Novus Ordo Seclorum
He was heading to Raleigh whether we were going to the tourney or not. =P

This is great for him, because now he won't have drop us off/take us back. It's also great for us because we won't have to cram 6 people into one car.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
feeling rather meh about this tourney.

not sure if i'm relaxed, nonchalant, or just assuming i'll get *****.

guess we'll see what things look like in a couple days.

Top Bottom