• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Most Hated Move in the Game

Aceboyo

Smash Rookie
MetaKnights Tornado
Olimar's.....Well, Olimar Himself IS CRAP!
And Ikes Up Special - If U Wanna Get Back Up Its An All Or Nothing. I Mean.... Ow!

mars16

Smash Lord
3DS FC
5429-8906-2115
Nado def
Or MK's up-b

Some might say IC's CGs
Some others might say D3's CG

but I say Mario's d-tilt
I agree, it is useless, its like they just gave Mario that move because they could'nt think of any thing better.
I could have thought of more moves then just a sweep kick that has high ending lag and that gives the enemy a chance to do higher damage.
Best never use it cuzz.

.Marik

is a social misfit
When people press "A" over MetaKnight on the Character Selection screen.

No explanation needed.

shinyspoon42

Smash Journeyman
D3's dthrow. Its annoying that I can't use my main 1/2 the time because everyone can CP D3. Any D3 gets an easy win because of that one throw, god**** infinites and CGs.

RetroAntonio

Smash Apprentice
...That FLUDD sucks. Why can't they make it fill up the enemy, and make him slower for a few seconds, or if you fill up the enemy enough, they will get about 20% damage. That would be great.

OMNIKIDXXX

Smash Cadet
1. meta knight b-special tornado
2.marth dancing blade
3. snake up-tilt
4. ROB's lazer
and purrty much any move with insane priority and comes out quickly

Borozan

Smash Rookie
King Dedede's Chain Grab. Well, any chain grab for that matter. Oh, and Pit's spammed arrows.

shadowyoshi2345

Smash Journeyman
lucas' up smash, the hit box is ridiculous, and it kills at a low percentage

love it when i use it

hate it when it hits me

Jobes

Smash Apprentice
'Nado =(

But i also hate GaWs bucket because... I cant thunder ledgeguard him =(

But when im playing as GW i love the bucket =D

phantomphungus

Smash Journeyman
I have always hated Zelda's forward smash, but my MOST HATED OF ALL TIME would be ZELDA'S UP SMASH. GRRRR.

It's just the priority of it, nothing can go through it, and it has so much range and just sucks you in. AHHG.

JUDGE

Smash Lord
lol zeldas upsmash, nado,shuttle loop.mk dsmash SPAM(!)
marios dtilt ftw

Silk

Smash Apprentice
FLUDD Spray, because I can never put it to good use. I can't deal damage with it, and all it does is push the enemy back.
Right here. Only use it for fun. Why oh why does it not do a little damage (like maybe Fox's laser in Melee) :confused:

Cold Fusion

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ JIGGLYPUFF OR RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Can't this entire thread be summed up with Metaknight's everything?

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
How fast sonic is. Nanerz, CG (falco and ICs mainly) gay gay gay

BSP

Smash Legend
FLUDD Spray, because I can never put it to good use. I can't deal damage with it, and all it does is push the enemy back.
You need to go to the mario boards and look at the threads on fludd, it's actually quite usefull.

Aerialist

Smash Cadet
Pikachu's D-smash, no question. I also dislike Wolf's F-smash, mainly because my friend does a lot of shield rolling and f-smashes, a decent strategy because of the small lag frames and the fact that it MOVES him before I can really punish him for it.

I dislike chain grabs in general (odd since I'm primarily a Falco main), they just seem like a way for less skilled players to make up for the lack of ability to play. I think Brawl would be a better game without them, but I can deal with them. I should say I hate the people who rely on that, sometimes it feels like starting a match with a handy-cap.

Top Bottom