• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Montage Presents: The Peak, Already? Princeton, NJ! May 17th (update)

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
The worse part about these gay jokes is that 97% of them are false. The fact that some of the jokes are actually true are may cause many people to be confused.. Imagine people who don't know what the hell is going on. They aren't going to come to the tourney because they'll think half of smashboards is gay :/

PRiDE

Smash Lord
why wouldn't they come cause people are gay?? ... Keitaro?

Eazy23

Smash Lord
ok no more gay talk, 2 each his own

dont think im coming n e more, Spam u better win this

Keitaro

why wouldn't they come cause people are gay?? ... Keitaro?
lol, not hating against gays at all but ask your friend to come to a smash bros tournament and tell him half the people are gay. He'll be asking you what do you mean by "smash brothers" and after you say "the video game " he'll definetely at least be wary if start getting angry.

I have nothing against gays but I'm not trying to get hit on. It's not really fun.

pockyD

Smash Legend
are you really under the impression that gay guys hit on all guys?

just like a "normal" (lol) guy, they are perfectly capable of discerning when someone is not interested, and just as importantly, they aren't attracted to absolutely everyone of the same sex (despite what a lot of people seem to believe)

PRiDE

Smash Lord
and besides gay people don't find Falco users attractive. ... yeah i went there. ;P

RyokoYaksa

BRoomer
BRoomer
lol, not hating against gays at all but ask your friend to come to a smash bros tournament and tell him half the people are gay. He'll be asking you what do you mean by "smash brothers" and after you say "the video game " he'll definetely at least be wary if start getting angry.

I have nothing against gays but I'm not trying to get hit on. It's not really fun.
I'm at a loss for words except... wtf is this ****?

Eazy23

Smash Lord
keitaro that was...nvm

Realisitcally tho It could be seen as an unwelcomed surprise, that's about it. And im sure thats only with someone imagining half of the smashers there running around like bobby trendy or something..which im sure wudn happen.

Eazy23

Smash Lord
Well it would simply be a gathering of a bunch of people destined to feel horrible about themselves after seeing the big eazy

ooo yeaah

Keitaro

Montage always gets me talking about stupid **** :/

lol @ Pocky saying "normal people"

I'm going to completely get off that subject because I swear there will be nothing but bashing but I love all people equally, gay, bi, straight, inhuman, ********, cocky, *****y, ******ish, stupid......alright, I'm really done with the subject.

@ Pocky: If everyone were naked at smash tournies I'd quit playing professionally. I have a big problem against nudeist. They are a poor/unhealthy/unsatisfied community that I will never beat apart of.

Edit: I've had guys hit on me more than once.

PRiDE

Smash Lord
"I love all people equally," "I have a big problem against nudeist."

Il tuo buco continua a crescere amico mio...

Eazy23

Smash Lord
Guys wud hit on keitaro because he decides to strip before he plays his matches. I mean if thats not a sign, I dont know what is

doyoung2win

Smash Ace
actually, i can kind of see keitaro as gay, but like pride said, you can't say you love everyone then say you hate nudists. You made ryoko confused and pocky has a point where gay guys dont like all guys. Thats like having the same assumption that girls like every guy out there.

Thats just stupid. In fact gays are probably more picky than straight guys.

nude tourney would just be guys attending tourneys with girls, or just plain awkward.

and can you guys stop saying gay? I don't mind but i mind when the advertisements on SWF are about gay latinos etc.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
actually, i can kind of see keitaro as gay, but like pride said, you can't say you love everyone then say you hate nudists. You made ryoko confused and pocky has a point where gay guys dont like all guys. Thats like having the same assumption that girls like every guy out there.

Thats just stupid. In fact gays are probably more picky than straight guys.

nude tourney would just be guys attending tourneys with girls, or just plain awkward.

and can you guys stop saying gay? I don't mind but i mind when the advertisements on SWF are about gay latinos etc.
u got gay ads and i got find christian singles in ur area ads lol. sorta the opposite thing haha

Keitaro

I was joking about the Nudiest thing, wow. :urg:

@ Do and Ryoko: Sorry if my words offended either of you.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Guys wud hit on keitaro because he decides to strip before he plays his matches. I mean if thats not a sign, I dont know what is
Speak for yourself Mr. "I go take showers while Yes and Keitaro play each other" .... :p

Keitaro

@ Spam: I know Do isn't and I know the ones who are.

Alright, I should be there for singles with my gf. I may be late so DM I'll call you if I'm going to be.

D1

YES! My d00d NL is still in winners!!!

Go Snake and Shadow for gettin 2nd in teams YES!

STATEN ISLAND STAND UP!

Gotta Love NYC!

We're definitely leaving our mark showing that we're not to be messed w/.

NYC will be there in full force once its the summer. ^_^

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
Bah.

My Marth is ***.

Shout outs now n*ggas.

Ian: Nice Lucario and nice combos too. You might wanna try using baby Aura Spheres to control your opponents movements better.

LK: **** your Gordo. Good matches. I need to play better people if I want to stand a chance against good players like you. I need to work on edgeguarding Dedede more aggressively and work on pressuring him better.

DmBrandon: Wish I had been more of a challenge to you bro. Good **** running your tourney.

Inui: I still know more about Marth then you do. ^_^ Stop getting ***** off the stage plz.

Master Chibi: Good stuff meeting you. Hope to see you in more Brawl tournies in the future.

Copycat: Plz stop killing me in teams. T_T Haha. I love you man.

Compton: **** you. LOL.

Kubuu: Your logic is nonsensical, but flawless at the same time. I find this to be extremely scary and yet very amusing. Always a treat talking to you.

Wes: You are always the life of the tournament. But I think I gave you competition for that spot this time. Hahaha. We should have a competition for who can be the loudest and narrate the most. Should be fun.

Rafa: I think that was your name, but I could be wrong. Anyway, you are justas crazy as your DA brethren. Good **** repping NYC. Why is Brawl such a crappy game? lol.

Mew2King: Marth rocks your nuts off. Seriously though he is really good, and top 5 material IMO. MK and Snake are better then him, no doubt. But he is still up there.

I need Marth pointers so I can stop sucking and not get hit by Gordos that are thrown at me halfway across the stage. Still 13th place is decent, considering this is only my second Brawl tournament.

Also...<_<; uhhhh..if anyone wants to know tricks and strats with Marth you should check out any Marth thread that I made.

SHAMELESS SELF PROMOTION FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PRiDE

Smash Lord
good tournament. sad my last competitive brawl match ended in a 4% footstool on last stock... I guess Sakurai didn't care too much about Yoshi when he invented that game defining tech. However.

Snake and Shadow - nice playing! way to come in to NJ and kick butt.

Wes - good see you again. not like old times, but still fun ;P As good ol Aslan says ... "Things can never be the same twice..."

Keitaro... might want to keep your shirt on when you play. wouldn't any gay guys flirting with you.. ..

Eazy - I really wanted to play you. I like your attitude about using fair characters! plus donkey would have been good egg target practice.

spades? - cool kirby.. crazy aggressive.

dmbrandon - its been interesting getting to know you. when I first met you I hated you with a passion. This is why we shouldnt judge people until we get to know them. your a strange but hilarious guy. dont change!

atmosk - im glad you lost on green greens.

inui - haha ur name is lucas

woz - ugh

Top Bottom