• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Montage Presents: The Peak, Already? Princeton, NJ! May 17th (update)

Inui

Banned via Warnings
No. MetaKnight and Snake are not needed to place well. Dedede got 1st. Marth got 2nd. Ike/Diddy got 5th. A Game and Watch and Dedede team won teams and second place had a ZSS on the team. teh_spamerer used a lot of Jigglypuff and got 3rd in singles and teams.

Master Chibi

Smash Cadet
Thanks to the people I played in tournament and in casuals, you guys gave me a warm welcome for being a Smash / Brawl newbie. I thought for sure I'd get chewed out or laughed at. I'll step up my ZSS and Zelda and definitely come to the next one. Oh, and LOL at the people that were fascinated at how I was playing with the GC controller 'like it was Street Fighter', haha.

@ Emblem:

Good to finally meet you, hope to see you at the next one! You can help teach me on how to tolerate the dumb gay **** in this game, haha.

@ Inui:

An absurd amount of thanks to you, seriously. Thankful beyond words.

;)

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Oh I forgot. Shoutouts to the people I was playing Mario Kart 64 with. I have not played that in a while. Peach is Godly in that game. Top tier material xD! I dont like the last battle game I had before I left where I got taken out quick though .__.

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
Inui: Snake and MK are clearly the best with characters like G&W, Marth, Dedede, etc being great, but not as broken as them.

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
Uhhh, you don't get bragging rights for placing with a character that is just below them in terms of brokenness.

>_>

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Ha ha ha, Nah I'm not like that. But I a,m really happy that I got hit the single digits in placing with Peach after all the bashing she gets and people saying she cant do anything. And I disagree with that. With a brain and in good hands, Peach does damage no matter what nerfs she got. I'm proud of myself for once on how I did with Peach.

Master Chibi

Smash Cadet
You guys left the lights on the doors open. :(

Hilarious Bowser stuff last night, btw. :laugh:
I'm pretty sure everything was closed (especially the door), as your dad had stopped in to check if we had left or not yet (we left a minute or so after he did, he was smoking right outside the room).

And yeah, the Bowser **** last night was killing me :laugh:.

Master Chibi

Smash Cadet
I checked the room and the lights were on and the door was ajar, Chibi. :(
I know for a fact that when we left we closed the door and the lights, because the lights weren't turned on after we went to sleep last night (I just opened the drapes in the morning), and your dad was right infront of the room as we left.

If anything, RogueYoshi left it open as he stayed behind to talk to your dad, as we left there right after.

I apologize regardless of that (if Rogue left all that on), I hope it didn't cause any problems.

>_<

Inui

Banned via Warnings
lol if Al did it then whatever. I wasn't blaming you specifically, Chibi. You're responsible enough from what I know.

Hope to see you at the next event. Melty Blood will probably be a side event as long as LK can attend.

DGMavn

Smash Apprentice
/me needs to learn spacing and not getting punished constantly
Thanks Inui + DM + Montage for a sweet tourney.

Inui/DM - when can I pick up my setup?

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I'm going to Rigel's house tomorrow afternoon. You gotta come before then because I'll probably sleep over Rigel's. You know how to find my contact information. ;]

dmbrandon

Smash Master
Results are up: http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=4506117#post4506117

Shouts Time:

Montage specific:

M2k: lolz at trips. Good ****, you've really stepped it up! But I'm not gonna let you stay on top, just coasting!

Ether: Taking down some top names, man. Way to step it up!

Inui: Awesome. About time, but awesome. And no character johnz, plz. You're learning, and quickly. Do it everytime, and MTV will beg us.

Atomsk: No johns.

NY:

Snake/Shadow/Pch: Finally! It was soooo good to meet you all! I really hope you all had a good time, and wtg to all 3 since you all did amazing! I might come on friday!

DA: Way to challenge us to a crew battle, and then leave. Mad props to Wes. That Sonic is no joke. And your 2day snake!! :D

Ninjalink: TL beating Meta? WTF?! Man, you're the ****. You know so much about this game. And seriously, beating Velocity with Ike!?!? Word.

All others:

DG mavn: Thanks so much for helping out with your setup. You've earned free house fee to the next two events!

Pride: My favorite attendee. I hope this retirement doesn't stick, our events are no fun without someone talking about how awesome Yoshi is. :D

Spam: lol.

EL: Thanks for showing up. For almost no real practice, your Marth is great! Keep at it. I'd be willing to come train once and again, if ou want!

Copycat Plays Brawl?!!? :D MM? :D We have to finish our MM in melee from 2 years ago. hahaha

WoZ: Word. :D

Javi, Zoltan, Admin, Wacko: Thanks for coming out man. We'll certainly be their next week. I really want to get a set in with Zoltan's lucario. I heard you **** pretty hard. I have to see it! :D

I totally forgot 100 people. Sorry. It's 2am.

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
Thanks DM. If i went TL the whole time i probably woulda have beat u but no johns. I assume no one uses ike LMAO

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
Btw i use all characters not just the ones u saw. Whoever played me in friendlies saw me pick random and still win most of the time. Icicle lock ftw LMAO.

Top Bottom