• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Montage Presents: The Peak, Already? Princeton, NJ! May 17th (update)

Alukard

Smash Hero
i love my good looks =)

GET AT ME ... o and i second that eazy is an nj dude i can fux with cuz he PARTIES ... get at his myspace sons lol ... Coollege PARTAYS =)

i will always <3 eggm ...

and tec0 dont post ur not nj to me ... u played yugi with me at Neutral Grounds ... so shut it

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
im not the best player in the world wtf Azen is. I was the best Melee player but not in Brawl, I only really use limited *** DDD and broken *** metaknight who I just picked up, most characters I don't even know their movesets yet because they all suck and there's no motivation to get good with boring crappy characters and Snake is too slow for me and I suck at sliding so I don't use him. Azen is definitely the best player because he uses countless characters at a really high level. I have no idea how good NY is and I don't care cuz Brawl sucks *** and isn't worth caring about like that, but I'll probably go there if I get a ride or something.

Easy why are you saying I'm not respectful to people, I DON'T EVEN TALK, I am not a social person, there is nothing to talk about, so I say nothing.

dmbrandon

Smash Master
im not the best player in the world wtf Diem is. I was the best Melee player but not in Brawl, I only really use limited *** DDD and broken *** metaknight who I just picked up, most characters I don't even know their movesets yet because they all suck and there's no motivation to get good with boring crappy characters and Snake is too slow for me and I suck at sliding so I don't use him. Azen is definitely the best player because he uses countless characters at a really high level. I have no idea how gay NY is and I don't care cuz Brawl sucks *** and isn't worth caring about like that, but I'll probably go there if I get a ride or something.

Easy why are you saying I'm not respectful to people, I DON'T EVEN TALK, I am not a social person, there is nothing to talk about, so I say nothing.
ahem. Fixed.

HoMaLoN

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HoMaLoN
im not the best player in the world wtf Azen is. I was the best Melee player but not in Brawl, I only really use limited *** DDD and broken *** metaknight who I just picked up, most characters I don't even know their movesets yet because they all suck and there's no motivation to get good with boring crappy characters and Snake is too slow for me and I suck at sliding so I don't use him. Azen is definitely the best player because he uses countless characters at a really high level. I have no idea how good NY is and I don't care cuz Brawl sucks *** and isn't worth caring about like that, but I'll probably go there if I get a ride or something.

Geez thats pretty harsh. I just lost respect for u.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
i like how m2k keeps bashing brawl on the boards but if u go over his house hes just sittin there playin brawl finding out new things and loving it haha. this kid fawkin loves DDD

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
Imagine how much different of a person M2K would be without smash. Like he probably would have almost 0 confidence. I think he would play and win at brawl if it were worse than superman 64.

Inui

Banned via Warnings

Your ability to win and drive to win are both superior to Azen's. Azen may have more characters, but that's all. There's no need to be THAT modest.

<3

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
i force myself to enjoy brawl because if i don't i have nothing else to do, it doesn't mean i think the game is good. I try hard to convince myself that it is a good game and I would like to be the best at it because I probably have the ability to, but the game still pales in comparison to melee. I would not like to play a part in any drama between NJ and NY, if Melee was still the dominant game then I might care, but as of now my sparkle of love for smash has diminished. I play and think about the game a lot only because I have nothing else to do. That is how I feel on the issue right now. Playing Azen makes Brawl seem amazingly fun though. Also the only reason I criticize brawl is because it is much less fun / combo-oriented / good than Melee.

dmbrandon

Smash Master
Don't even respond, Inui. They're all bad players trying to be funny to coerce their way into the community of good players.

It's a clever tactic, I must say.

And btw: CanIsmash? Proabably not

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Oh man DM and Inui are amazing with comebacks!! I want DM to be my best friend so he can back me up if I said something like "Wisconson has the best smash scene". Then my other best friend Inui can come in and talk about his vaca in Wisconson and how they all barely lost to him!!

Yes! and I and possibly Eazy are going to the next NYC weekly. On a serious note, you two should come along. On another serious note, I can eat their trash talk cause I'm originally from Brooklyn!! I got this son!!

CanISmash

Smash Lord
Elmont LI, Queens. Philadelphia during semesters.
i AM a bad player half the people posting are better than me I dont really care just calling it how i see it.
besides I dont play brawl.

how are you acknowledging m2ks skill? his DRIVE and ABILITY to win. how do you measure that? and how would you measure that in comparison to Azens. i can see the stars or hearts in your eyes while you say this thinking of him. you sound like your talking about a basketball player.

you say once again, why do you think people see you as a meat rider, maybe because you are despite what all your buddies are going to defend. sorry to interrupt but i couldn't resist commenting., peace tho.

cow... threads entertaining and i love ny / the smash community. come on saying someone is good is def not meat riding. there isn't even a thin line its quite huge. wow m2k that was amazing you're awesome versus... wow your drive your testicular fortitude, your intangibles, i only wish I had half of what you got. wtf is that? if you can answer how you measure drive and ability to win. ranging from noob to pro i'll understand he wasn't meat-riding and just saying m2k is good.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
i can see the stars or hearts in your eyes while you say this thinking of him. you sound like your talking about a basketball player.
hearts stars and horshoes, clovers and blue moons! pots of gold and rainbows, and big red balloons! lol m2k plays bball?

i AM a bad player half the people posting are better than me I dont really care just calling it how i see it.
besides I dont play brawl.

how are you acknowledging m2ks skill? his DRIVE and ABILITY to win. how do you measure that? and how would you measure that in comparison to Azens.

you say once again, why do you think people see you as a meat rider, maybe because you are despite what all your buddies are going to defend. sorry to interrupt but i couldn't resist commenting., peace tho.
lol how can you say peace after all that xD and if you dont play brawl why are you here? and if saying someone's good = meat riding, then the whole smash community, or the ones with an ounce of respect must be bouncing on every top player's d!cks. lay off inui jeez

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
see now ur looking on the bright side you went peach all the way and u almost beat me after me switching on you think about it . There is no reason to take our match as serouis as you did Man-up and just swallow that **** and just come back harder that's all no need to get all dramatic about it remember the game just came out there is still room for improvement, learning, victories and revenge look at me i use SONIC for peep sakes and i lose to wack ppl from time to time and i just keep coming harder and harder and i am turning to be a good sonic player if not the best soon not only in new york and Ny but the ****ing world.

EVENTHOUGH I AM NOT YOUR FREIND AND ALL AND I AM YOUR RIVAL JUST ONE WORD OF ADVICE MAN-UP AND TRAIN HARDER THAT IS. I KNOW YOU REALLY WANT TO TAKE ME OUT BUT RELAX MY DUDE I HAVENT SAID ANYTHING ABOUT OUR MATCH OR BEEN BRAGGING ABOUT IT SO RELAX. I AM NOT THESE MELEE NOOBS THAT ARE DOING GOOD IN BRAWL THAT NEED TO THE WHOLE WORLD THAT I BEAT SO AND SO AND DID THIS AND THAT AND BLAH BLAH BLAH.

SO MAN UP.
Wow. I was not expecting that from you. But I was not saying anything about our match or anything like that. All I wanted was to be known as one of the top players in N.Y or anywhere else. And I guess thanks for the advice.

Top Bottom