• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Montage Presents: The Peak, Already? Princeton, NJ! May 17th (update)

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
roh roh drama continues..

whos top ten from NJ?? off the top of my pink head ... (yoshi head) I believe its.

In NO particular order

1. Inui
2. M2k
3. Diem
4. Keitaro
5. Eazy
6. Yes!
7. Atmosk
8. Spam
9. Lord Knight
10. Ether
Rot8, where the **** are you!! Why weren't you at this tournament!! Rot8 is f-ing unbelievable!!

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
its a shame im not part of jersey anymore :D

dark pch - yea i heard ur awesome with peach in brawl, i gotta see it. theres one other peach main in jersey for brawl - siggy. he doesnt rly travel, but he was starting to get rly good with peach

dmbrandon

Smash Master
You didn't direct your post at kubuu. You just called kubuu a name. Leaving the door wide open for anyone to comment. Even after that I compared it to YOUR actions.

My post was different. The part you commented on started with "To m2k"

it didn't even say you were one of the people doing it.

Two different situations

Y'know I was actually looking forward to going post for post with you... But now I agree with some of the others.

Just close this thread. It's dead.

Just like dm's falied attempt at a comeback...
I don't do the post for post thing, it bores me. I just talk a little ****, and run.

It's kind of like Emblem lord's playing style! XD!!

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
its a shame im not part of jersey anymore :D

dark pch - yea i heard ur awesome with peach in brawl, i gotta see it. theres one other peach main in jersey for brawl - siggy. he doesnt rly travel, but he was starting to get rly good with peach
Thanks dude. And I heard of siggy. Seen a few of his vids. He is good. He is in your crew no?

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Thanks dude. And I heard of siggy. Seen a few of his vids. He is good. He is in your crew no?
yea hes in our crew, though he normally doesnt travel a lot, if at all lol. he goes to school in rutgers though so when schools in session hes normally a bit more active

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
lol yes and eazy above me...

this thread is getting mad dumb now so brandon can you please actually lock it

Keitaro

No, he's not.
http://allisbrawl.com/event.aspx?id=1059
http://allisbrawl.com/event.aspx?id=1058
http://allisbrawl.com/event.aspx?id=1030
http://allisbrawl.com/event.aspx?id=1041
http://allisbrawl.com/event.aspx?id=1073

Yes he is!!

Have you already forgotten?? In these 5 tournies alone he beat more than half of that considered top 10 which includes me, you, Spam, Eazy, Yes!, Atomsk, and Ether. He's never played Lord Knight or M2K and he has trouble against DM.

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
wait i'm confused who are you talking about keitaro?

EDIT ohh rot8... umm yea hes not good

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
There you go, thats the spirit

Seems like I missed alot. But First brawl tournament I went too with N.Y and I did really well with them. Half of N.Y got top ten. So you know there is skills in N.Y no doubt about it. Thats all I am gonna say. And I will keep working hard and making people believers that Peach is beast in this game. No Peach mains were in N.J and I was like O_o. Then when I brought her out all day and was kicking azz, 2 people came up to me and asked me about Peach and all. I forgot who. I'll keep working hard and show that Peach is godly no matter how many nerfs she got. Me getting ninth was a start of showing what Peach can do. but I wont take it as a big thing. I have to keep placing high over and over. So more work to do.

hopefully soon i'll get seen as one of the top players in N.Y since I have not been to any N.Y weeklies. I'll start and work from there.
see now ur looking on the bright side you went peach all the way and u almost beat me after me switching on you think about it . There is no reason to take our match as serouis as you did Man-up and just swallow that **** and just come back harder that's all no need to get all dramatic about it remember the game just came out there is still room for improvement, learning, victories and revenge look at me i use SONIC for peep sakes and i lose to wack ppl from time to time and i just keep coming harder and harder and i am turning to be a good sonic player if not the best soon not only in new york and Ny but the ****ing world.

EVENTHOUGH I AM NOT YOUR FREIND AND ALL AND I AM YOUR RIVAL JUST ONE WORD OF ADVICE MAN-UP AND TRAIN HARDER THAT IS. I KNOW YOU REALLY WANT TO TAKE ME OUT BUT RELAX MY DUDE I HAVENT SAID ANYTHING ABOUT OUR MATCH OR BEEN BRAGGING ABOUT IT SO RELAX. I AM NOT THESE MELEE NOOBS THAT ARE DOING GOOD IN BRAWL THAT NEED TO THE WHOLE WORLD THAT I BEAT SO AND SO AND DID THIS AND THAT AND BLAH BLAH BLAH.

SO MAN UP.

Eggm

Smash Hero
Lol, if all this hype and crew battle **** was going on for melee, it might be exciting. This is just silly. Theres no training hard in brawl. Theres nothing to train.

I'll MM anyone from NJ/NY in brawl 5$ best 2 outta 3 all neutrals who thinks I'm wrong. Since I have no desire to learn the names of brawl counterpick stages and stuff or how to play on them. Lets do the MM's at cot III.

Eazy23

Smash Lord
Atosmk umm Im better than u
Rot8 is a pretty smart player, but umm he beat me in the FIRST weekly! Come on now..the first one?!?!?!
Atomsk Im better than u.
Trevor Im gooder than u.
Scrub ddd I will wreck u
d3 that cant win even while doing an infinite on green greens, ME R BETAR IN SMASH DEN U IZ!
GEEZ

dmbrandon

Smash Master
Lol, if all this hype and crew battle **** was going on for melee, it might be exciting. This is just silly. Theres no training hard in brawl. Theres nothing to train.

I'll MM anyone from NJ/NY in brawl 5$ best 2 outta 3 all neutrals who thinks I'm wrong. Since I have no desire to learn the names of brawl counterpick stages and stuff or how to play on them. Lets do the MM's at cot III.
ummm.... k

Eazy23

Smash Lord
Yo eggm
Brawl is here, no need to constantly bash it regardless of how much you dislike it.
Everyone knows its not melee, but tournaments ARE becoming more competitive. Rivalries are brewing and it does make things pretty dam fun. IF you don't want to get on this... ok. But There is no point in challenging the world to mms to prove your point. You arent brining anyone away from the brawl scene that way.
Especially when you're going to lose lololol

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
Black Power Vs Fatpower Lol

Yo eggm
Brawl is here, no need to constantly bash it regardless of how much you dislike it.
Everyone knows its not melee, but tournaments ARE becoming more competitive. Rivalries are brewing and it does make things pretty dam fun. IF you don't want to get on this... ok. But There is no point in challenging the world to mms to prove your point. You arent brining anyone away from the brawl scene that way.
Especially when you're going to lose lololol
STOP WHINNING MELEE IS DONE BRAWL IS HERE ***** MAN UP

Zro

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4356-1415-1117
@Zro: I'm pretty sure we all want a crew battle. The only problem is having NJ's top 10 in NY or NY's top 10 in NJ at the same time.
i dont understand y it has o be in new jersey lol

but yea i guess one month it could be in jersey and the next month its in new york =] that way its fair???

also i would go to cot3 but thas just too far, plus y would i go to a melee tournament where i know i would lose lol

Eggm

Smash Hero
ummm.... k
Alright you gonna be at cot III? We can MM there.

STOP WHINNING MELEE IS DONE BRAWL IS HERE ***** MAN UP
5$ 2 outta 3?

i dont understand y it has o be in new jersey lol

but yea i guess one month it could be in jersey and the next month its in new york =] that way its fair???

also i would go to cot3 but thas just too far, plus y would i go to a melee tournament where i know i would lose lol
Parking and tolls suck getting to NY. Lol.

Snakeee

Smash Master

Lmao sure I'll accept too.
Don't know when I could actually play you though.

Eggm

Smash Hero
Sounds good snakee. Dm i'll probably stay till Sunday, we'll see. I plan to. But if i'm like real tired I might not, probably tho.

DireVulcan

Smash Lord
80 degrees hotter

So DM, my fame has run out on this game I see, well last thing I remember is you losing to people I beat, and woah..if Ninja Link goes around beating 95% of the players there, someone I haven't lost to in tourney yet....makes me wonder what I would do.

Oh and about being a bad sportsman because he doesn't want to shake your hand? That's stupid, what if someone wanted to hug you after the match...maybe you don't want to get that close? you better hug him or whatever the players requests of you or you'll be an a s shole too! A gesture signifying that he agrees with the goodness of the match is enough for him. Also mind you Kubuu is a rather hygienically conscious person and that really does not mesh well with smasher hands. I've witnessed first hand last time I was at NJ some dude sneezing into his hands and wiping it on his jeans, then giving a ''gg'' handshake when the match ended. Ugh...no.

And what the phuck at all this carebear ****. OH PLEEZ STOP FYTING I HATE SEEIN BLUDD LEZ ALL JUS HUG AN SUK A DIK. As long as I have a breath in me i'll make sure this sheet stays interesting, ask NY what kind of mayhem I cause over there.

DM brandon - 20$ MM best out of 5.

And while Bum may be the player doing the best here in NYC lemme tell you that it's not how it is in NJ. Bum is consistently winning but by the skin of his teeth everytime, sheit last time me and him played it went down to the last match. Unlike what I hear from NJ that M2k was like 2-3 stocking every other NJ player there. With DDD too, a character with the most weaknesses out of the 3 top tiers.

It's okay to have an ego NJ, it's what's hip nowadays. Don't exaggerate though.

dmbrandon

Smash Master
Sorry Dire, I can't hear you ALLLL the way up here.

Seriously- MM accepted. Get that bogus *** rob at me, son.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
dire mains ROB? $2 MM me ditto best of 3. im poor and cheap so i cant do a lot, but il step this up a notch past my normal $1 MMs lol

HoMaLoN

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HoMaLoN
Such violence... Dire's right (No meat ride). I dont see how you dudes keep getting 2-3 stock from a triple D. M2K Triple D wouldn't last too long in NY. And also theres other ways to say GG without shaking hands...a simple head nod works too ^_^

DGMavn

Smash Apprentice
NJ vs NY doesn't have to be all in the same place; it could be over time. You're never going to get 20 particular smashers to attend the same event given less than a year to plan ahead (and even then). Set it online and then keep track. If the first 3 matches happen at CoT3, record them and wait for the people from the 4th match to meet.

10v10 crews begs for a series to happen.

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
jersey jerms

jersey just wants to pass on thier jerms so new yorkers can get sick during tournament.
Thats a good and sneaky tactic but it wont work against us *****cakes.

D1

LMAO! No lie but no wonder I always come back home sick from an NJ event.

NOOOO LIE!

Even like just stayin over M2K's house...when I got back home I felt so groggy I didn't know what it was.

X_x...maybe the atmosphere.

Eazy23

Smash Lord
Im sayin on some REAL logic shiz
M2k was ROCKIN everyone at the event, even the nj players who beat the ny players.

Im mad dis nukka wes spelled germs as jerms!

Inui

Banned via Warnings
http://allisbrawl.com/event.aspx?id=1059
http://allisbrawl.com/event.aspx?id=1058
http://allisbrawl.com/event.aspx?id=1030
http://allisbrawl.com/event.aspx?id=1041
http://allisbrawl.com/event.aspx?id=1073

Yes he is!!

Have you already forgotten?? In these 5 tournies alone he beat more than half of that considered top 10 which includes me, you, Spam, Eazy, Yes!, Atomsk, and Ether. He's never played Lord Knight or M2K and he has trouble against DM.
He did okay at tiny Rutgers weeklies due to having an advantage from playing on the import. This was also before people like me and Atomsk got really good. ROT8 isn't top ten in NJ. He'd make a top 15 rankings thing, but not top 10. Considering his lack of playing recently...he can't be on the level of the top people at all, especially the top 5.

And while Bum may be the player doing the best here in NYC lemme tell you that it's not how it is in NJ. Bum is consistently winning but by the skin of his teeth everytime, sheit last time me and him played it went down to the last match. Unlike what I hear from NJ that M2k was like 2-3 stocking every other NJ player there. With DDD too, a character with the most weaknesses out of the 3 top tiers.

It's okay to have an ego NJ, it's what's hip nowadays. Don't exaggerate though.
Mew2King is the best player on planet Earth. Bum is not. That's the difference, Dire. I can't believe you didn't notice the huge flaw in this paragraph.

I'll gladly accept your money.

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
lol this guy doesnt get the joke

Im sayin on some REAL logic shiz
M2k was ROCKIN everyone at the event, even the nj players who beat the ny players.

Im mad dis nukka wes spelled germs as jerms!
i know how to spell germs lol i finished high skool and some college dude relax jermz referring to jersey.

HoMaLoN

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HoMaLoN
`see folks? NYC is more sanitized than NJ and its a proven fact. Esp. more drugs are there than here ;-)

Top Bottom