• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Montage Presents: The Peak, Already? Princeton, NJ! May 17th (update)

Zro

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4356-1415-1117
yo can we just set up a a crew battle already

each state can have like a round robin type thingy to see who would be well quailified for the crew battle and watnot

there could be 10 vs 10 and like 5 alts. =]

all this arguing is a lil annoying lol, im all for peace and watnot but im not a tree hugger lol, smash is suppose to be fun, not about **** talking the entire time

it could be next friday if ya want, or even saturday, it doesnt really matter what day, as long as we play eachother and than end the argueing, and than like a month or two later we can do it all over again. that way the state that wins can only have braging rights for a month... i kinda like that idea so there wont be that much braging/arguing =]

but yea there is no need to personally attack any1, unless its attacking wario for being a fat slob and not contributing anything to society >_>

anywho.... i wana play some ppls in jersey... i heard u guys were good so i wanna see how i stack up against u guys =] mayb ill b in the crew battlle ^_^

but yea what do ya guys think about my idea???

I think this thread should be ****ing closed. How is this joke still funny?
i think you should die lol im jk

get at me for contrdicting my entire post on anti-fighting lol

but really die >_<

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
if the shoe was on the other foot

"OH THE TIMER WAS OFF, THE SET HAS TO BE REDONE" - comp.
if it was us that won by no time on and someone told u that mess it would have gotten restarted the whole set but your going to deny it anyways what i just said only if i had a time machine lol.

dmbradon lol poor guy thinks he is good with mk lol sad story lol.

i cant wait to play u in tournamen wish i didnt lose to the ppl i lost to would have at least gotten 2nd or 3rd.

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
its still fresh

this is still a fresh new game ppl talking **** like thier reign will last 4ever just like in melee out with the old in with the new .

i hope ur skills lasts as long as your trash talking because if it doesnt it will be a sad day for you lolololllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.

Eazy23

Smash Lord
yea wes **** is gravy!
Warning, John alert!
I mean yea, my mario had a long day at the office so he cudn come thru for me in our mm. Its all good! N u got one win over the nasty tlink, U know, I had to give it to u cuz u were leavin soon lol I didn want u ridin all the way back to ny like " Man Fluck toonlink, why that *****h gotta hit so hard". Plus I cudn concentrate cuz the hoes was callin me all night long. That jiggle fux up my tech skill ya dig! Next time, ima go hard on that sonic, Ima get some of that EAZY munni!

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
ninja-something was the best player that i fought at montage, nj you talk too much ****, and ny you talk too much ****. Everyone should just act like CT and have fun when they play and not be so arrogant when you have no reason to be. NJ stop using me in arguments for how good the state of NJ is cuz that has nothing to do with the state I'm just one person and just 2 days ago I got my combined play time to 100 hours I haven't even beaten most event mode matches and I don't care like I used to (melee was a good game but now it's over so smash is boring now I'd rather spend time watching anime, sleeping, or playing snes ROMs) so I'd prefer being left out of all discussion about smash arguments if you guys could.

Snake is the best character not MK. I am better with DDD and MK but I still feel the overall character of Snake is better than MK. I have a more valid opinion because I've traveled a lot more to play good players so I have more experience to make opinions, while you guys have hardly traveled so you just base off the state and NJ is highly based off metaknights rather than snakes. NJ does not have a single good Snake player. I would prefer if you guys stop hyping each other up it gets annoying I just read like 10 pages of that in a row I'm so tired of reading page after page of arrogance.

Zro

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4356-1415-1117
good **** m2k, embrace the peace >_< but yea no more argueing plz =] but yea will ppl respond to my previous post =]

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
Thanks M2K for that comment and ending this nonsense. Now that this argument is over with, someone close the thread plz bein this event is over with and ppl said their shoutouts.

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
Wtf Peace **** Peace

What There Is A Peace Maker Here *loads Shotgun * Wtf M2k U Heard It From M2k The Man That ***** Nj Lol Stop It You Guys Are Wack *shoots M2k, Then Ninjalick And D1 For Trying To Make Peace*

NoW That There Isnt A Happy Ending Lets Continue The Trash Talking Guyz * Throws Knives And Guns In To Everyone* Lets Go To War **** , Since I Kust Killed M2k Who Are You Going To Use ................. We Have Plenty Of Good Ny Where D1 And Ninjalink Came From ( Rest In Peace)

dmbrandon

Smash Master
What There Is A Peace Maker Here *loads Shotgun * Wtf M2k U Heard It From M2k The Man That ***** Nj Lol Stop It You Guys Are Wack *shoots M2k, Then Ninjalick And D1 For Trying To Make Peace*

NoW That There Isnt A Happy Ending Lets Continue The Trash Talking Guyz * Throws Knives And Guns In To Everyone* Lets Go To War **** , Since I Kust Killed M2k Who Are You Going To Use ................. We Have Plenty Of Good Ny Where D1 And Ninjalink Came From ( Rest In Peace)
Short version: Trash Talk makes this ****ty game fun. everyone **** you.

Scissors Sir

Smash Ace
To Dmbrandon

I wasn't there to see kubuu's actions towards you or anyone else

But...

I guess you seem to have forgotten how many times you threw your controller around the web2zone venue at that NYC weekly you came to

Don't call out someone else's conduct/actions and just sweep yours under the rug.

To lord knight...

No one from NJ has come to a NY brawl tourney and placed 1st. Same goes for NY people going to NJ. You mentioned 3 names. Where are the other 7? Oh I guess we should tremble in fear from those and just assume.

This crew battle thing started out as a simple suggestion to get people hyped up and maybe get people more involved in brawl. NJ started with all the "we'll ****" and "you'll get rocked" crap.

So...

Let's just get this 10 on 10 crew battle done with already and then see who's really just talkin sh*t.

And lastly to M2K

People are gonna continue to try and ride your coat tail.

Just because two or three people are good where you're from doesn't make that entire area godly or unstoppable. It would be fun if you took part in the crew battle as well.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
inui talks **** about beating everyone in new york lol u only took me out of one tournament in ur life lol as far as singles go and what u had to do to win was sad.
You're not the only NY player I've beaten. You picked the stage.

ninja-something was the best player that i fought at montage, nj you talk too much ****, and ny you talk too much ****. Everyone should just act like CT and have fun when they play and not be so arrogant when you have no reason to be. NJ stop using me in arguments for how good the state of NJ is cuz that has nothing to do with the state I'm just one person and just 2 days ago I got my combined play time to 100 hours I haven't even beaten most event mode matches and I don't care like I used to (melee was a good game but now it's over so smash is boring now I'd rather spend time watching anime, sleeping, or playing snes ROMs) so I'd prefer being left out of all discussion about smash arguments if you guys could.
NinjaLink lost to NJ players, though. >_>; I think he's good, but how can you say he was the second best person there? dmbrandon beat him twice.

You live in NJ and are in an NJ crew. You thus count for how good NJ is.

Trash talk exists because we're very competitive. Why do you think CT just plain sucks compared to NY and NJ except for very few people? We care more and are more competitive.

@Zro: I'm pretty sure we all want a crew battle. The only problem is having NJ's top 10 in NY or NY's top 10 in NJ at the same time.

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion

Trash talk exists because we're very competitive. Why do you think CT just plain sucks compared to NY and NJ except for very few people? We care more and are more competitive.

@Zro: I'm pretty sure we all want a crew battle. The only problem is having NJ's top 10 in NY or NY's top 10 in NJ at the same time.
i agree 100%

dmbrandon

Smash Master
To Dmbrandon

I wasn't there to see kubuu's actions towards you or anyone else

But...

I guess you seem to have forgotten how many times you threw your controller around the web2zone venue at that NYC weekly you came to

Don't call out someone else's conduct/actions and just sweep yours under the rug.

To lord knight...

No one from NJ has come to a NY brawl tourney and placed 1st. Same goes for NY people going to NJ. You mentioned 3 names. Where are the other 7? Oh I guess we should tremble in fear from those and just assume.

This crew battle thing started out as a simple suggestion to get people hyped up and maybe get people more involved in brawl. NJ started with all the "we'll ****" and "you'll get rocked" crap.

So...

Let's just get this 10 on 10 crew battle done with already and then see who's really just talkin sh*t.

And lastly to M2K

People are gonna continue to try and ride your coat tail.

Just because two or three people are good where you're from doesn't make that entire area godly or unstoppable. It would be fun if you took part in the crew battle as well.
I threw my controller... At least not at a person. It's how I mae myself feel better after a loss. I still showed respect to Leo, by shaking his hand, and I'm constantly friendly.

You weren't here, so it's not your concern, Ron.

No on is riding his coat tail, son. M2k is mad good, but I'm still confident in my ability 1v1 against him. You really shouldn't be interfering, since NY doesn't consider you top 10, anyways.

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
I threw my controller... At least not at a person. It's how I mae myself feel better after a loss. I still showed respect to Leo, by shaking his hand, and I'm constantly friendly.

No on is riding his coat tail, son. M2k is mad good, but I'm still confident in my ability 1v1 against him. You really shouldn't be interfering, since NY doesn't consider you top 10, anyways.
ron is really really good he is on top 10 LOL

anyway some1 told me u guys r going to ny this week is this true??

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
You're not the only NY player I've beaten. You picked the stage.

NinjaLink lost to NJ players, though. >_>; I think he's good, but how can you say he was the second best person there? dmbrandon beat him twice.

You live in NJ and are in an NJ crew. You thus count for how good NJ is.

How i lost to NJ playerS when it was only 1 person? Just thinkin about the logic there

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
Yea i was playin random the whole day beating ppl.

OH yea. M2K beat me in friendlies. Other than that mostly wins.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Brandon told me you're a beast. I'm looking forward to our MMs then.

Just one dollar or two dollars for each of them since there's a lot. That okay?

I want to do...

Link vs Link
Link vs Ike
Marth vs whatever

Scissors Sir

Smash Ace

First off dee emm...

If you're gonna quote me at least keep it at what was addressed to you. I said myself that I wasn't there. And I don't believe your name has a '2' or a 'k' in it. Feelin guilty? Now run off and play while the grown folk talk

Secondly....

Not considered top 10? Where did you get that nonsense from? Momma never told you what happens when YOU ASSume?

Thirdly...

Now my comment about the coat tail riding wasn't an assumption. Everytime we (NY) mention a 10 on 10, someone comes and mentions m2k's name and then there's a bunch of "......" behind it. Some vouch for 2 or 3 others. No one vouches for 10 though. So I guess u guys plan on riding the m2k train to victory. He even told you NJ guys politely in his post to hop off his nuts.

This crew battle has nothing to do with who has the individual top 2 or 3 players.

It DOES have something to do with backing up claims that the majority of your area is better though.

Lastly...

I have to end this here so me and ur momma can start round 2 of our best of 5 set

If you wanna know I won the first match.

she kept tryin to run away but eventually I spiked her last stock away. Told her not to pick the kitchen stage....

Imma champ there.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
lol its only like 2.5 hours right? weve got housing options, and the date is soon. no need to keep this trash talk goin for another month or 2 lol

</advertising>

dmbrandon

Smash Master
First off dee emm...

If you're gonna quote me at least keep it at what was addressed to you. I said myself that I wasn't there. And I don't believe your name has a '2' or a 'k' in it. Feelin guilty? Now run off and play while the grown folk talk

Secondly.....
I don't think Rob looks like Kubuu, either. HYPOCRITE.

No secondly, you're done here.

Eazy23

Smash Lord
Real talk, If m2k DOESNT want to battle with jersey, why the hell would we try to force him?
Im sure if Bum was like, yo ny I dont think I wanna battle in the crew battle...Ny wouldnt be beggin em and convinving him that he had to.

M2k is barely active in Nj, and when he is, he doesnt even give respect to the players he plays. Just sits there flipping his hair like he was pc chris, and beating people. In all actuality he isnt even trying, he's asleep living in dreamland where he and cort live together in a small room filled with only smash bros and large glasses of milk.:)
If anything, say M2k is our heavy hitter, but if we really believe we can do nothing without him...that does say something about our area as a whole.Something I dont believe myself, so umm lets show how Jerz does it.

I mean if ny wants, they can sit one of their best players out of the crew battle and just assume they'd go even with m2k, so then we dont have this problem...Bye bye Johnathon lolol

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I think we can still do awesome without Jason. I see no reason for him to sit out of a state crew battle, though. He never said he wouldn't do it, and nobody is begging him.

Scissors Sir

Smash Ace
I don't think Rob looks like Kubuu, either. HYPOCRITE.

No secondly, you're done here.
You didn't direct your post at kubuu. You just called kubuu a name. Leaving the door wide open for anyone to comment. Even after that I compared it to YOUR actions.

My post was different. The part you commented on started with "To m2k"

it didn't even say you were one of the people doing it.

Two different situations

Y'know I was actually looking forward to going post for post with you... But now I agree with some of the others.

Just close this thread. It's dead.

Just like dm's falied attempt at a comeback...

PRiDE

Smash Lord
roh roh drama continues..

whos top ten from NJ?? off the top of my pink head ... (yoshi head) I believe its.

In NO particular order

1. Inui
2. M2k
3. Diem
4. Keitaro
5. Eazy
6. Yes!
7. Atmosk
8. Spam
9. Lord Knight
10. Ether

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Seems like I missed alot. But First brawl tournament I went too with N.Y and I did really well with them. Half of N.Y got top ten. So you know there is skills in N.Y no doubt about it. Thats all I am gonna say. And I will keep working hard and making people believers that Peach is beast in this game. No Peach mains were in N.J and I was like O_o. Then when I brought her out all day and was kicking azz, 2 people came up to me and asked me about Peach and all. I forgot who. I'll keep working hard and show that Peach is godly no matter how many nerfs she got. Me getting ninth was a start of showing what Peach can do. but I wont take it as a big thing. I have to keep placing high over and over. So more work to do.

hopefully soon i'll get seen as one of the top players in N.Y since I have not been to any N.Y weeklies. I'll start and work from there.

Top Bottom