• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[-= MONIS I =-] : Cancelled.

Wafles

Smash Lord
Gotta cancel this. Sorry. I've got a family wedding the weekend for this that I can't get out of, and I'm not gonna pawn this off on someone else to deal with.

Sorry for all who were anticipating this, I'm pretty bummed about it myself. =\

Wafles

Smash Lord
Confirmed Setups:
Melee:
1. Wafles

Brawl:
1. Wafles

I'll figure what else to do with this post later

Alright Midwest, show WI what you guys got. Hype this ****.

Bil

Smash Ace
Aside from the fact that I ****ing own for getting the first post, I SHOULD be coming.. I will not be entering anything except for Melee Teams.

List of people that better ****ing come.

Fade(ride lolz)
Chansen
Maria

Zicore

Smash Champion
I can house anyone coming from the West if you don't mind driving a bit out of the way. MN can vouche for my housing. It owns. It is about 3 hours from the venue, which may be a rough drive in the morning, but it still beats getting a hotel.

Landry

Smash Ace
You should do crew battles at some point. That'd be hard core. I'll most likely be there.

Wafles

Smash Lord
lol I still won, I just sat inside the house with metaknight and pressed down on the cstick alot.
2easy

also, crew battles sounds like a great idea for melee or brawl, let me know what you guys wanna do about it and I can set something up

Sago

Smash Lord
i think spikes is right this should be called something to do with doom train
Trains for Doom
Doom Train on the Brain?
I love Trains
Bils Dog got on the Doom train to Green Bay
ect...

Wafles

Smash Lord
You'd think in a big place like Milwaukee there'd be a bigger smash scene, a bit suprising actually, but I'm just hosting it down there so that it's closer to other states

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
Weeeeee. Well Wafs, I don't think we'll have to worry about me getting a ride to this one seeing as I live here. :p You can most likely count me in for this one.

folk!

Smash Apprentice
i will be here, seeings i live here. housing is a possibility. yeah, the smash scene here is small:(

Wafles

Smash Lord
I'll be making a trip down to milwaukee in early summer to visit some venues and talk things over with various places, would anyone be willing to take me in for a night or two down there when I go to visit?

Hell, lets make it a smashfest. I'm hoping to get down to milwaukee in early June.

MaDWaK

Smash Journeyman
I'll be making a trip down to milwaukee in early summer to visit some venues and talk things over with various places, would anyone be willing to take me in for a night or two down there when I go to visit?

Hell, lets make it a smashfest. I'm hoping to get down to milwaukee in early June.
I'm down. You possibly could stay over here and we can get a smashfest goin. I live like 10 - 15 mins from downtown. PM me about it.

Landry

Smash Ace
So yeah, I'm definitely coming as long as I can get housing Saturday night (and maybe Friday). I might be able to bring a setup (a Wii for sure). So yeah, like I said crews would be awesome. Some other fun side events if we have time could be Smash 64 (if anyone's got some old N64s kicking around) or Brawl+, but again only if theirs extra time (it is two days so we ought to be able to fit at least crews in somewhere). Out of curiosity, what venues are you planning on looking at Wafles?

Wafles

Smash Lord
UWM is my biggest option, otherwise there's a few hotels I can talk to, and if necesary the Midwest Airlines Center (might be too expensive though).

Fade016

Smash Journeyman
Ill be going, with a full setup also. And dibs on a crew spot because my DDD is the gayest ull see. or wtf ever other other character I decide to play. I can take some people from the point area or on the way to MIL town.

Dont need N64s for smash64. use modded wiis. I got everything unlocked on mine for smash64.

Wafles

Smash Lord
looks tight, but i think this is the date andy is planning on for SMYM10, which is the midwest melee circuit championship...not 100% sure on that tho.
Well I better find out for sure, and I can probably bump this one week earlier or later.

As for crews, I say we challenge IL to a crew battle. =D

Top Bottom