• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[-= MONIS I =-] : Cancelled.

Landry

Smash Ace
Yes! WI vs IL would be hardcore. If we can't get enough people from IL, though, we could split WI in half, do like Madison area vs Milwaukee area.

Wafles

Smash Lord
WI internal crew battle sounds like a dumb idea imo, itd be too hard to split everyone up since we're all pretty spread out.

Either way, I want in on WI's crew. =)

IL, can you handle us?

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
UWM area would be good. I live 30 minutes or less away from there. And when are you planning on visiting? I get out of school on June 11th.

Zicore

Smash Champion
I think I should be on the WI crew as well...*****es don't know bout my squirtle

hunger!

Smash Champion
Madison area vs Milwaukee area.

i guarantee you fox cities can beat any region in WI in brawl cause we're the only good ones. 5v5 and we recruit sago. btw. WI sucks balls. Except for a select few.

edit: IL vs WI is pointless. IL would win cause they actually have a brawl community.

Zicore

Smash Champion
i guarantee you fox cities can beat any region in WI in brawl cause we're the only good ones. 5v5 and we recruit sago. btw. WI sucks balls. Except for a select few.

edit: IL vs WI is pointless. IL would win cause they actually have a brawl community.
Hunger, Grimace, Fatboy, Sago...do we have/need more?

Landry

Smash Ace
What prompted the change to 7 minutes Wafles. Also, Aero Drive and no Pirate Ship?

ook

Smash Lord
F*** Port Town because it has no ledges on both sides of the main platform, and on the track segments the cars come out of nowhere to kill you starting at like 50% with really huge hitboxes that can even hit you on the platforms.
seriously that stage is :(

Wafles

Smash Lord
lol...

I'll consider it. Someone prove to me that it's broken and I'll gladly remove it, but if you've played on the map more than 3 times you can tell when the cars are coming, and they're not that hard to avoid. At least that's how I feel.

kirbycpok

Smash Journeyman
Umm, fix 1 rule, unban planking against IC's if lain/omni make an appearance

Also: Wisconsin crew: Hunger, Sago, Fatboy, Grimace, maybe fade? or if there are 6 some1 else too?

hunger!

Smash Champion
lol triple post from fatboy.

but seriously. The cars come RANDOM wafles. it's not like mute city from melee. the cars will come at different times each time you play on it. the stage is janky as fuck. about 3 transformations are actually walkoffs, the stage promotes camping on the transformations because you never know when you're going to get bombarded with cars.

you're also a nigger if you think this should be allowed.

Landry

Smash Ace
Japes is a really important CP for a lot of chars. Removing would hurt balance of the game. As for Aero Drive, I could care less either way. It's really not that gay of a stage if you play it enough to understand how it works, but the lack of edges + walk offs do hurt it's tourney viability. Wafles, just pick a stance and stick to it, either you want it in our you don't. It's your tourney.

EDIT: What's the logic in having Green Greens banned?

Wafles

Smash Lord
Umm, fix 1 rule, unban planking against IC's if lain/omni make an appearance

Also: Wisconsin crew: Hunger, Sago, Fatboy, Grimace, maybe fade? or if there are 6 some1 else too?
Ban FD, and use platforms to your advantage.

See M2K vs. Lain, do you see M2K planking at all in those matches? No, just using the platforms and playing safe.

Planking's banned. That's one rule I'm not really willing to change.

Wafles

Smash Lord
Japes is a really important CP for a lot of chars. Removing would hurt balance of the game. As for Aero Drive, I could care less either way. It's really not that gay of a stage if you play it enough to understand how it works, but the lack of edges + walk offs do hurt it's tourney viability. Wafles, just pick a stance and stick to it, either you want it in our you don't. It's your tourney.

Green greens = wall infinites against the blocks up the wazzooo

And lemme play around on aero drive a little bit, I really don't mind that stage, but if everyone else does I'll ban it.

Bil

Smash Ace

and then you have a random clap trap in there thats a ****ing beast and ***** all of my stocks. Looks like I won't be entering.

ook

Smash Lord
and then you have a random clap trap in there thats a ****ing beast and ***** all of my stocks. Looks like I won't be entering.
it's not random, it comes every 10 seconds, on the 7s and 5s :mad088:

port town is random. :embarrass
And some places, like the top of the hill, and the place where you're parallel to the track, you can't even see the cars coming. As soon as they show up (randomly), you're already dead :(
And then the no edges, which is just death if you ever try to recover and aren't MK or ROB. Made even worse by the fact that it's a moving stage with no edges on the part that moves away.... Might as well put Summit legal too :mad:

Wafles

Smash Lord
Tanking? Who ever said anything about that.

Planking is defined in the first post in the rules right under the definition of stalling.

Top Bottom