• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[-= MONIS I =-] : Cancelled.

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
if quaz brings me i'll come :chuckle:

depending on here the venue is, i'll house the michigan people.

but they gotta express interest in this tournament first.

i know of a SUPER CHEAP VENUE IN RACINE...THAT ISN'T PAUL'S VIDEO ARCADE. But I'm not sure if Wafles want it here...:dizzy:

Fade016

Smash Journeyman
Not that it matters but, just to put some discussion in their and possibly change the stages. I think Lylat should be counter picked and delfino neutral.

And don't flame me for this <_<

I just like the colors as well.

Wafles

Smash Lord
You main dedede, I call bias!

Fade, PM me your number or something, maybe I can drive up to point sometime soon and we can get some smash in.

Wafles

Smash Lord
Alright guys, I talked to webster and am going to be getting in touch with a possible venue next chance I get.

I have my doubts that the venue will let us stay there overnight (being a hotel, they'll probably want us to get rooms instead =\)

My question to you guys: Would you like me to try to negotiate low costs on rooms so that you guys can all crash there overnight (4 per room, maybe 10 dollars per person?), or do you want me to just look for housing options from other local smashers?

I think i can probably convince them to give us rooms pretty cheap, considering it's a pretty cheap hotel to begin with, so my vote is for getting rooms at the venue, but what do you guys think?

chansen

Smash Lord
rooms ftw. that sounds like a lot of fun. and its probably a good idea to put the drinkers in one room.

kirbycpok

Smash Journeyman
Not that it matters but, just to put some discussion in their and possibly change the stages. I think Lylat should be counter picked and delfino neutral.

And don't flame me for this <_<

I just like the colors as well.
Fade . . . . . i have 4 words for you

I Fucking love you

microwavedpuppy

Smash Cadet
great.. no one in milwaukee plays smash.. and now you guys have to bring the smelly smash crowd to my city.. screw that.. y'all n199as better shower

chansen

Smash Lord
great.. no one in milwaukee plays smash.. and now you guys have to bring the smelly smash crowd to my city.. screw that.. y'all n199as better shower
Thats whack dude, theres always someone there that smells like a ****ing ape.

But yes, please, everyone bathe before attending this tournament.

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
I hate AiB too. /2cents

On another note, I'm trying to get away from xbox to practice for this. x_x Summer is finally here after my 2 exams tomorrow, so I can actually play. Yay.

Sago

Smash Lord
i actually like the format of aib alot better but its worthless in actually aiding melee or tournament brawl communities. It basicly facebook for smashers with a handy ladder :)

SimaMatt

Smash Journeyman
ehhh I like swf better myself. Like Sago said, aib is basically "smasher facebook" but when I don't really care for the community there, it becomes "that smash site with the singles ladder" to me, haha.

chansen

Smash Lord
if this is in milwaukee and at a hotel, i think there needs to be a vote for a stripper and a throwdown of dollas for all those in attendance (minus grimace).

Top Bottom