• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mods Close This Thread Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruuku

Smash Lord
If I come, I'll bring a TV or two but I still haven't gotten my hands on a Wii yet.

And yo Afro, should stuff for taking everything at Gigs.

Ruuku

Smash Lord
You know what's fun? Rock-Paper-Scissors. Especially at pro level. That's when you play with real rocks, papers, and scissors.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
professional chess. mind games for life.. i mean go look at garry kasparov for example.
dude, i will play/MM ANYBODY in some chess at brawl bash III if they bring a chessboard, cause i dont own one anymore.

after I defrag and remove some stuff on my laptop, i should be able to record matches saturday. I'll probably leave it on one TV though

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
I don't think i am able to attend this anymore. I am sorry, but know that i would've owned all of you anyway.

Equi

Smash Ace
i'll be bringing a chessboard tomorrow for chess MMz. No joke.

GameDragon you down. We got to show each other Wolf/G&W HARDCORE mindgames on screen, but let me see what you can do with those pawnz!1

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
i'll be bringing a chessboard tomorrow for chess MMz. No joke.

GameDragon you down. We got to show each other Wolf/G&W HARDCORE mindgames on screen, but let me see what you can do with those pawnz!1
call your friends and family to tell them goodbye, cause you're done. you dont know about my mad chess skills

Equi

Smash Ace
i don't mean to start a flame war GDX but IT"S ONNN

Five dollars though for realz.

This is going to be a small tourney either way. So I'm looking at this as a way to practice/rehone skillz since I work Sunday and won't be able to go to manko'z.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
Equi i will SO take you up on that. Lil info before u waste your money tho:

My dad taught me how to play, he been playin since he was 13, i now go even with him

He teaches chess at his school where he brings his kids to competitions (and wins)
I also beat them :)

But we'll see how it is tomorrow. Im lookin forward to some good games, but i'll only be able to after the tourny.

Maybe if we go to denny's after or somethin we can totally play then :)

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
i don't mean to start a flame war GDX but IT"S ONNN

Five dollars though for realz.

This is going to be a small tourney either way. So I'm looking at this as a way to practice/rehone skillz since I work Sunday and won't be able to go to manko'z.
$5 chess MM? you're done

Seibrik said:
Equi i will SO take you up on that. Lil info before u waste your money tho:

My dad taught me how to play, he been playin since he was 13, i now go even with him

He teaches chess at his school where he brings his kids to competitions (and wins)
I also beat them

But we'll see how it is tomorrow. Im lookin forward to some good games, but i'll only be able to after the tourny.

Maybe if we go to denny's after or somethin we can totally play then
oh **** son. seibrik claims to have the mad chess skills.

*in sonic's voice* Now I'll show you!

I dunno about staying much later after the tourney though, so i dunno if i'd go to dennys or wherever with you guys post-tourney if you went. (besides, dennys is terrible. IHOP FTW) I actually didnt stay after the tourney for brawl bash II. do you usually go somewhere together to eat afterwards?

and i believe linguini is right. I dont think it will be as big as #2, but it will be bigger than most people think. Im expecting along the lines of 50-60

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom