• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mods Close This Thread Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

AfroQT

Smash Master
Clearly you have not seen his eggs of power. Anyone that can generate eggs at random and throw them has my respect.

SabinX

Smash Journeyman
true, yoshi was. but doc was above average and puff was great.

didnt mean they all had to be trash now lol

SabinX

Smash Journeyman
yeah.. thats why puff is winning all over the place abe. I mean at least 10 ppl enter with him per tourny too.. O! and he takes top spots all over the place. great character btw.

but sarcasm aside.. he is bottom of the barrel this game :(

and I know how to play ;) I was a pretty good puff in melee.

Equi

Smash Ace
omg jigglypuff blows so bad i was playing this girl yesterday in brawl she was MK i was jiggs and she beat me

should I cut off my c0ck?

spider_sense

Smash Champion
Probably not, but you should probably stop underestimating your opponent. I think you deserve a swift jolly ole' kick in the crown jewels my good man. Tip top Jolly good.

Finch

Smash Lord
puff is awful in brawl. She's still fun against low tiers though. Yoshi is better in brawl than in any other smash game. I miss doc and his pills :(

Gindler

Smash Champion
Jiggly's not bad, her roll out ***** face now if you can actually hit it. I've just learned not to try and rest a snake, ike, or dedede unless absolutely sure it's gonna his cause they're Fsmashes are pretty much 1 hit kill on the jiggsmeister. But Dair to rest is still **** and pound my goodness I love that move. I think yoshi was still best on 64, the was a tank eggs of destruction! But yeah in brawl he's so fast it's hard to get and keep him off of you for long, pressure FTW!

and as far as linguini backing that dk is a snake and mk counter, with linguini DK is an EVERYONE counter, nuff said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom