• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mods Close This Thread Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
Yea, im always up for denny's after a tourny, that's where i'll be so anyone is free to accompany us (us being anyone who rides in my car/associated with my crew)

So far it LOOKS like it would be me, galeon, Danny, bonesaw, nickriddle, Equi?

those are all that i kno of so far for sure.

lemme know tomorrow, we'll get one table for chess interests, and the ohter for general bull****, shinanigens, ****s, and yes of course, giggles.

oh yea

BRING TVS AND WIIS! THIS IS NOT A DRILL!!!!

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Yea, im always up for denny's after a tourny, that's where i'll be so anyone is free to accompany us (us being anyone who rides in my car/associated with my crew)

So far it LOOKS like it would be me, galeon, Danny, bonesaw, nickriddle, Equi?

those are all that i kno of so far for sure.

lemme know tomorrow, we'll get one table for chess interests, and the ohter for general bull****, shinanigens, ****s, and yes of course, giggles.

oh yea

BRING TVS AND WIIS! THIS IS NOT A DRILL!!!!

that sounds cool. I actually may stay for the entire tourney then to chill afterwards. It shouldn't take too long overall, so theres a decent chance ill stay until the end, if i even show up (still trying to organize the ride situation)

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
What why?!
One of my friend's parties is at 7 (not really a party) and even with a small turn out its not gonna be finished by then. I shall own all of you another day. I predict results will be:

1/2/3 are Chops, Afro Thunda, and Danny (in no order)
4: Jungle Japes
5: Jungle Japes
5: Jungle Japes
7: Jungle Japes
7: Jungle Japes

Equi

Smash Ace
Chess is actually better than smash, but that's a huge secret.

Haha I'd lmao if we all just played chess tomorrow. And yeah $5.00 GDX it's done. Also Seibrik you want $5.00 MM as well for chess? Anyone else want chess MMz. Now accepting.

BRING CHESSBOARDS THIS IS NOT A DRILL!11!11

And ya I'm down for Dennyz.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
stuff fell through. i wont be attending tomorrow. Ill have to chess MM you some other time equi and seibrik

wiseman

Smash Rookie
Jason I'm in need of transportation to the location shown on the first page. I'll support you with gas money if necessary.

spider_sense

Smash Champion
I'll bring my T.V as backup, BUT I WILL NOT ENTER!!! DON'T WALK UP TO ME AND GO "SPIDER SENSE, GIVE ME $20 bucks" I'm saving up for someone special. I'll pay the door fee and just watch and to be around the smash environment.

Equi

Smash Ace
Yeah, I didn't mind Rainbow Cruise in Melee but the new physics system makes it even worse now. Since this is a "Do not approach first" game Rainbow Cruise turns into mere level hopping and extreme queerness.

BrawlRoolz

Smash Cadet
Hey Seibrik this is Pete, call me like 30 minutes b4 singles starts on Sasha's phone.

Or else I probably won't show cuz Sasha doesn't get off work til after 12 or later and im just now gonna try and get some sleep.

Metal_Dave

Smash Journeyman
This game takes no skill, nothing but rolling the dice to determine the winner.
Yes, and no I do have to give you credit afro you are pretty sick man. I was thinking I could take you down since I've actually been keeping up with snakes lately with my mk, but you play yours to a point where my game is completely canceled out...too good dude.

AfroQT

Smash Master
Yes, and no I do have to give you credit afro you are pretty sick man. I was thinking I could take you down since I've actually been keeping up with snakes lately with my mk, but you play yours to a point where my game is completely canceled out...too good dude.
Heh... Thanks man.
You gonna be at the tournament in Royal Palm?

Linguini

Smash Master
Im pretty sure top 5 was

1 afro
2 seibrik
3 chops
4 Galeon
5 Linguini
5 equi

Shout outsss:
Chops-our teamwork was flawless sonnnnnnn
afro- Good **** bro rofl I took you out in winners and then you returned the favor in losers,toooo goood
pete-your d3 is gay
seibrik-your a f@ggot
jason-thanks for the ride and your a cool black dude
most of all
Johnny was here and he OWNED.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom