• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MOAST3: Dallas, Texas Tournament - Results in 1st post

Silas Elias

Smash Journeyman
Thankyou Cole. You really need to join us in our meetings at Gaybar. I need somebody in there as negative as I am.

Bah, all you idealistic ambitious mofos!

xHayatox

Smash Lord
if i win VGames you can count MASSACHUSETTS. but lookin at the comps it seems very hard. but theres always a college tour vgames! we got chance in dat so hopefully i can save up enough for this piece of tournament.

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
I hope you can come. I've heard from some people that you have the best Kirby in the nation. I'll want to see how you compare to myself (I suck) and Kirby Kid (BEST KIRBY EVAR).

xHayatox

Smash Lord
sure thing. but i dun kno about being the best in the nation :O sounds big but im alright with the dude. :) ill try to make it down and so if i do lose to any of yous kids den i will take off my avatar :( i look forward to this matches :D well do it in friendlys id rather not enter the tourney as kirby. ill probly play around with em alil if i kno i will win but i got to play serious if im comin all the way there. ;) gotta try to win if im comin :D

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
Yeah that's cool. I remember challenging you to an avatar match, but I think I wanna take that back now that I know my Kirby sux.:p

xHayatox

Smash Lord
lol u never know till u play :) i dont do good in dittos so chances are i mite even lose badly :( but i look forward to dis. i hope i can saver up enough money first. its about $220 right now hopefully it stay that way lol

Sintenal

Ostin
BRoomer
well i am now all settled in my dorm at Tech. For my fellow Tech students my dorm is Sneed. im always up for smashing or whatever. I am sad however im gonna be so far away from my SoulMatt :(

Young Danny

Smash Journeyman
OMG AUSTIN- I'm in Gordon 224 :) We're less than 100 yards from each other. Trust me, I'm going to be smashing as much as I can. We're going to build up a smash comminity at Tech

Everyone- my prize is going to be the first person who spends the night at my place in Plano, is going to win a Inuyasha doll I bought at akon.

Cloak and Dagger

Smash Journeyman
I have just finished moving into my dorm at Tech Weymouth

I am not doing anything today so if anyone wants to play just im me

Jaker187

DeathTiers

Smash Cadet
I might be able to come to this. I've have had victories over Azen, Anden, Isai, Wes, and much more people you guys think are "PRO". I'll be happy to take your money away from you. Just call me out. If you want to see my characters, they're the four characters under my sig. The death pic stands for the Ice Climbers because I think they're the best characters in the game.

Scav

Tires don Exits
BRoomer
Believe it? Why? I imagine we'd hear about it if someone was in a position to beat the best smasher in California, MD/VA, and New York. That means he'd have to play them at a tournament. And that means he'd have won said tournament, or at least been in a position for buzz to arise out of it ;)

But hey, our answer is, come and prove it! Better than them? Fah. Quite the stunt. How about putting some money on the line, as JF kindly asked hehe

-Scav

DeathTiers

Smash Cadet
I said I had victories over them. That does not mean that I am better than them.

Then again, you people will believe anything. If someone wins a tournament, then he's automatically the best.
Like TG6. Azen wins, he's the best in the USA now? I don't think so.

So I had beaten all of them. I might not even enter this tournament because i think it is a waste of money. It's all of you idiots handing your money over to azen/isai. I didn't even bother to enter Game Over. It was a complete waste of money.

P.S Game over was where I beat azen/anden/isai/wes.

Silas Elias

Smash Journeyman
Heh, DeathTiers, it's exactly people like you that I don't want coming to this tournament. This Tournament is a Celebration of Smash. If you're gonna be an arrogant jerk who isn't coming with a goal of having a fun, then don't bother. Because no matter what, we're gonna have a great time.

Eff the commercialization of smash.

Scav

Tires don Exits
BRoomer
If you'll grace us with your mighty presence, DT, I'll money match you myself.

And have you been following the TG thread? Today is a freaking wierd day that proves anything can happen. Texas is on the rise.

But wait, waste of money? All of the money going to Azen/Isai? My friend, you are considering coming to Moast for the wrong reasons. We've heard the argument before. "You're just giving CC your money." Etc. Etc. MOAST3 is not about money.

8 people will win cash. Only ONE person can win the tournament. But this tournament is for the other 99 people who lost, not the hundredth who won. Not worth coming? Ha, we're the only tournament worth coming to, because we're competitive, we're dedicated, and most of all, we have FUN. You can't catch us there.

-Scav

Mild $oss

Smash Journeyman
Hmmmmm......... Should I come to this? PRolly not. People like Silas Elias are somehow keeping me, chillin and jtanic from wanting to come. I think it's their sense of being gimpy.

Oh, BTW, you also got lozers like DeathTiers coming.

Scav

Tires don Exits
BRoomer
Mild, I'm flattered! Silas takes a swing at you in the TG thread, and you come allllllllllll the way over here to try to retaliate. A devoted one, you are.

And besides, didn't you see? Deathtiers is too good to come to our tournament :D

-Scav

Sevens

Smash Apprentice
Originally posted by Mild $oss
Hmmmmm......... Should I come to this? PRolly not. People like Silas Elias are somehow keeping me, chillin and jtanic from wanting to come. I think it's their sense of being gimpy.

Oh, BTW, you also got lozers like DeathTiers coming.
Insert Gay Signature Here.
First of all. Lovely that Silas is such a bad *** that me can make the H2YL guys **** out. Much better skills than I could have hoped for. As for what gimpy means.... even context clues can't help me there.

As for the Lozers (Sp?) who will show up in Texas... where did CC place in TG? Cause if its any higher than you I would be ashamed to start thowin around the name loosers. Then again if I thought it though and came up with the name Mild Soss for my online persona I would also off my self with a gun to the face.

Thats just me, and as for you? PRolly not.

UNDlSPUT3D

Smash Journeyman
Hiiiiiii!

You can expect the Ganon man to be there. I heard you texas guys are cool, right now I've been hangin' out with the robfalco and the caveman, zulu too, so it sounds like this will be good fun.

Smash_It_up

Smash Rookie
January 16? geez I dont think I can wait 5 months.. anyways, Team Smash It Up will be making a showing with 2 of the teammates.. maybe more depending on our boys in college.

If you live around the Longview area, let me know, perhaps we can practice.

~Theox

Young Danny

Smash Journeyman
Mild- Silas had to get up at 5 AM this morning to go to work (so don't take what he wrote seriously). Secondly, another H2yl member (Anden) says he's def. going to this tourn. And Anden says if he's going, he'll make Azen come (so you can read into that whatever you want).
Deathtiers- who are you anyway???? Seriously, no one even knows who you were from Game Over. So please, shhhhhhhhhhhh.

About MOAST 3- How do people like the idea of having a low tier team tourn.

It's the MOAST wonderful time of the year

Yokoson

Smash Journeyman
You check that Silas?!!
CC did nicely at TG6. So I don't want to hear any of your "Texas is so behind in Smash" comments anymore.

Thank you CC, you've shut up the ever blabbing Silas.

Mild $oss

Smash Journeyman
I'd like to face RobFalco, CC and other great Texas smashers.

But then again.... lozers like Deathtiers and ****** like Silas are there.

what to do??? :crazy:

Scav

Tires don Exits
BRoomer
Well, the solutions easy ;) first, you get some new material. Actually, at least 3 people try to strangle Silas per tournament.

Now, if you want to consider coming, of course we'd love to have you. But on a serious note, I don't care about any feud Silas mighta started, this is not a thread where you can start your usual trouble. Unlike some past threads, we don't relish the thought of 50 pages of flamewar.

Want to play Robfalco, the newest best falco in the nation? Go to MOAST3. Want to sling ****? Take it to pms.

-Scav

samusedaway

Smash Journeyman
I am definitely going to this!!!!!!!!!! It's going to be awesome. I've heard so much about the other Moast tournaments and can't wait.

P.S. ( yay I can finally post! and the matts are now complete, Mwahahahaa!)

cHaNg-sTa

BRoomer
BRoomer
Eh, no need to start flaming. Silas was juss disappointed in the fact that everyone became such nazis after all the anouncing of Azen winning. Some unnecessary talk occurred regarding Japan. I thought that was rather disrespectful. I was disappointed too, I couldn't believe how everyone juss suddenly dissed Japan like they are nothing anymore even though they did nothing.

Now Pistons beating the Lakers. That's a different story. Cuss out the lakers all you want, they deserve it haha.

I don't think you were gonna attend our tourney anyways, so there's no need to rub it in as if you were. But there's no harm meant I hope, everyone should get along. We all are smashers afterall, and we should treat each other with respect despite skills.

Silas Elias

Smash Journeyman
Heh, Mild and I patched things up. We're cool now, unless I become a Terrorist ****** (don't ask).

Anyways, back on a positive note, for staff members I have some good news concerning some tasks that need to be done. Watch out now.

Mild $oss

Smash Journeyman
It's all cool. I just hope I can come to this thing. I haven't ever left the East Coast for tourneys though. I really hope I can make it.

Yo. I got a recommedation. Since this is gonna be a 2 day event. Can you guys throw a crew tourney? Make it better than FC. Cuz i heard FC's Crew tourney was pathetic from a couple of people. But that was what I heard.

Young Danny

Smash Journeyman
Mild- We're going to have a great crew tourny- guaranteed. But besides teams, 1v1, and crew tourny, we're going to have (still got to get it hammered out) low tier teams, low tier 1v1, and the reason most people are coming to this tourn., level 1 computer challenge. What is a level 1 computer challenge you might ask? Well, four people place 1 dolalr bets on random level one computer characters, and the computers duke it out to see who wins. Winner takes all. At MOAST 3 on Saturday, we're going to have a 64 man level one tourn- Winner takes 64 dollars. There's also going to be naruto 2, cs (location is a lan center), halo and halo 2.

Like Silas said, this is a celebration of smash. This is going to be the Mothe Of All Smash Tournaments.

Mild and Everyone else- just ignore Deathtiers, he's just some lonely smash noob. But, it's great you guys patched things up, but i still hate you Silas :)

BTW- Isia and Azen won't be the only ones getting money. The TOP 8 in singles get money. This does not include Teams, Level ones, and other random gifts that will be given throughout the two days. (My gift is a Inuyasha doll and a Sammuri X dvd for the first OOs person to spend the night at my place)

DeathTiers

Smash Cadet
I'll be delighted to accept all of your money matches. That is the only way to make money. I don't think I will enter the tourney though. If you guys want to be a whole bunch of idiots, waste your money, be my guest. I don't go around handing azen and isai my money.

BTW, Mild completely has no talent in this game. All he does is grab, and that is really easy to avoid by something called side stepping. So if he thinks of me as a "lozer", then I'll just take his money as well as the rest of Texas' money.

P.S I don't wish to money match Azen or Isai. (I'm not that stupid)

Kone

Smash Master
This is a long shot and im making no promises but there is a chance that me and LK could come to this. Of course it is doubtful that anyone will have heard of us. We are two british smashers, myself within the top 5 and LK top 10 .

Im wondering where this will take place ; Dallas or Houston ? LK has family in Houston who we could stay with for a holiday if we wish. If it is Dallas, how long between both cities ? im guessing its a massive distance since america is big and all.

Have any other Europeans shown interest in this ? MrSilver ?!

Kone

=)

Young Danny

Smash Journeyman
Kone- This is going to be in Dallas on Jan. 15-16 (MLK weekend here). Yes, Mr. Silver has shown interest in coming. If u need anymore questions about this, PM or aim Scavmf or tennisjun.

Top Bottom