• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MOAST3: Dallas, Texas Tournament - Results in 1st post

Shlay

BOOBS O' D-Krew
BRoomer
I have some pics...but need a scanner!! Half of my pics didn't turn out...stupid CVS!! *shakes angry fist*
But as soon as I get a hold of a scanner...my pics will be up..

fluffy-sama

BRoomer
BRoomer
It feels so sad and lonely seeing this thread disappear into oblivion, unstickied and unloved... :( after all the anticipation, all the excitement, it's over, just like that....

We should like.. plan a tournament that's goign to be like the biggest smash tournament in the world... only.. never have it, just anticipate its arrival forever and ever...

fluffy-sama

BRoomer
BRoomer
You didn't read the rest of the post, did you? :( MOAST is over nooowww... -= starts planning for MOAST4. =-

I miss you, MOAST. ;_;

fluffy-sama

BRoomer
BRoomer
Originally posted by Dr DrewtheDragon

I also know that all the vids taken by Fluffy/Rayzorium came out unwatchable (or so they tell me at least)

AACTUALLY, at the time i was busy and far too lazy to deal with it, plus i didn't know, so i just told you they all sucked. I really actually think some of them may have come out watchable, but you'll have to talk to the also-very-busy Rayzorium.

sorry for the double post. Sue me.

HugS

Smash Champion
Southern California (818) San fernando valley
Man....everything is on the hub. It's too easy to get these vids. Check out the hub.

And if you want to cherish moast forever...it is always a good idea to let the topic die rather than making it get locked by posting too much. You wouldn't want that would you?

Well...at least no more one word posts...or double posts. Lets make moast last forever...or until someone posts on it randomly after 2 years.

MrSilver

BRoomer
BRoomer
Well, if it does get locked it would still be there for people to read, so it's not like it would make much of a difference. Off course it would probably make Scav sad if he had to close another MOAST topic.

Bahamut

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
Bahamut3585
Ha ha. I'm in two pictures. AND THEY'RE THE SAME PICTURE. The one w. Scav and Ashley at the computer, that's me in the middle, being awesome. They posted it twice.
Originally posted by HugS
Lets make moast last forever...or until someone posts on it randomly after 2 years.
*cough*BORA*cough*

-=Untamed-Beast=-

Smash Journeyman
Can we get some top players and old schoolers from around the country to come back to Plano again, please?
I mean like... please? Okay, thanks.

Last edited:
Top Bottom