• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MLG's Super Champ Combo (Sept 29-30) STOP POSTING HERE, SEE RESULTS FORUM THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

D4rk_Sh3ik

Smash Ace
question: once i bought the passes and got the email confirmation, what do i do now? is that all thats done, just gotta walk up to the door at SCC to get my passes then?

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
bah dont worry ken... ill be there

Im going to iraq in what.... 5 months.. i really dont have anything to lose.. going back there is worse than hell so i could break all his fingers :D then he would have to master the game with his feet.. but know this is almost impossible for the fact his toes are like big sausages
you might be the gayest person smashboards has ever met

Veg_smashed

Smash Apprentice
heh.. well.. thats the first time.. i have been called gay... when i was in iraq.. i was called a murderer... i am glad i get some what of a nicer change..

Thanks guys... you can call me what you want.. but the fact i love females will never change..

TrueJamo

Smash Apprentice
question: once i bought the passes and got the email confirmation, what do i do now? is that all thats done, just gotta walk up to the door at SCC to get my passes then?
i have the same question. we give our usernames on mlg or something? and how do they know who our teammates are and stuff?

Veg_smashed

Smash Apprentice
i have the same question. we give our usernames on mlg or something? and how do they know who our teammates are and stuff?
if you read the schedule.. it says.. that registration and pools start right off the bat.. meaning you probley tell them then.. after they make sure you are on the list of confirmations.. probley along the lines of that...

nealdt

BRoomer
BRoomer
Alright, that's enough. Please leave all non-tournament discussion out of this thread. Final warning for everyone.

sephirothken

ken combo
BRoomer
Actually you are wrong, Might I add the gayest person(s) smashboards has ever met are in this thread http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=114627

Question for Nealdt/ Wawarurit (however you spell it)~~
is there an entree for the pokemon tournament, also will the pokemon be checked for illegal move sets, illegal stats etc? Moreover, what happens if I'm playing lets say... Nealdt and he d/c's on me and he says he wins because he took one of my pokemon out? Does that mean he wins?

Also when will this take place? will there be enough time? What if im playing in the pokemon tournament and get called for the smash tournament, does that mean i automatically forfeit and go play in the smash tournament?

:)

Veg_smashed

Smash Apprentice
you are wrong, Might I add the gayest person(s) smashboards has ever met are in this thread http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=114627

Question for Nealdt~~
is there an entree for the pokemon tournament, also will the pokemon be checked for illegal move sets, illegal stats etc? Moreover, what happens if I'm playing lets say... Nealdt and he d/c's on me and he says he wins because he took one of my pokemon out? Does that mean he wins?

Also when will this take place? will there be enough time? What if im playing in the pokemon tournament and get called for the smash tournament, does that mean i automatically forfeit and go play in the smash tournament?

Im sure it will take place on the breaks.. and time will freeze if you are called for a smash tournament... hopefully O_o.. not sure on that... Checking for illegal moe sets and illegal stats would take along time though.. as some people dont even know they have illegal stats.. or move sets From trading online with people that give them.. false pokemon ya know?

are they banned? that would not be fair.. :(

ALSO if anyone wants pokemon of any type tell me now.. i will give them to you at the tournament.. look for me veg but if you want specific stats... tell me.. I am selling them.. to your content... anything you want on them items.. ect im a super breeder... and i can get any legendary too.. :D so if you do .. just contact me.

peachori

Smash Journeyman
well, you pretty much need to check for illegal **** otherwise wonderguard spiritomb's will be ****ing up the joint and ****. although its annoying because sometimes people get a bit hardcore and ban all sorts of ****, including my nypc lickilicky :(

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I'll be up for checking illegal movesets and stats. Movesets are pretty easy to check, and I'll just read up on how to check stats. I'll have my laptop there, so I'll just download something.

shinkazenokizzu

Smash Apprentice
why does every tournament or tournament result thread turning into insulting or some other form of criticism. we have been playing smash for a very long time dont you think its time the smash community grew up, and yes i am coming to SCC

Charoo

Smash Champion
We wil lreceive a lsit froom MLG with all the person that have register. You jsut to come on 9/29 and then give us the name u register with to confirm that u are there. That's all

Actually you are wrong, Might I add the gayest person(s) smashboards has ever met are in this thread http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=114627

Question for Nealdt/ Wawarurit (however you spell it)~~

pokemon entry fee is $5. We will ahve people checking for illegal mvoe and stats seeing as how we don't want no mudkipz with mewtwo's stat and lucario's moveset.

The person who d/c always looses. It's like pulling out the plug of a gamecube in a match.

We do not know the schedule for pokemon yet but we'll try our best to not conflict it with the smash tournament.

Cmon ken, u're too good to not know these rules. I hope I have enough luck to beat u in this game.

If the lame Pokemon crap detracts in any way from the tournament, that will suck hard.
I know what you mean. I don't really want add on stuff for the tournament but we want it to be enjoyable also. If we are behind schedule in the smash tournament then we'll probably cut off some stuff to make it run faster again. Like no super champ combo arcade, no pokemon tourney, no crews, etc.

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
I'm not sure if I"m registered. i need help!! I went to the mlg site, but when it came time to pay for it, the window got replaced by a paypal window, so I could make my payment. I thought "okay at the end it will probably return me to the MLG site to confirm" but I paid on paypal, and at the end it just said "here's the recept for your payment" and i was still on the paypal site. I was no longer on the MLG site. Is this how it's supposed to go down!? I mean I got a receipt that I paid for my ticket but I get the feeling MLG didn't get my registration. If this is how it's supposed to go down they should seriously consider fixing it.

Eggz

Smash Hero
heh.. well.. thats the first time.. i have been called gay... when i was in iraq.. i was called a murderer... i am glad i get some what of a nicer change..

Thanks guys... you can call me what you want.. but the fact i love females will never change..
lmao seriously though. gayest person to ever post.

Cort, I'll take you up on that Mario peach MM. =]
Recorded somehow?
Wanna do a fox peach one too? I gotta get a re at that **** from FC.

PC, prettiest hair MM?

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
eggz, would u like to do a sheik vs mario MM? i wanna do a mario ditto MM but im pretty sure ill lose to i want something to cancel it out LOL

sheik vs mario $5
mario vs mario $5

and <3 ur backup for gayest poster LOL

jv3x3

Smash Champion
I'm not sure if I"m registered. i need help!! I went to the mlg site, but when it came time to pay for it, the window got replaced by a paypal window, so I could make my payment. I thought "okay at the end it will probably return me to the MLG site to confirm" but I paid on paypal, and at the end it just said "here's the recept for your payment" and i was still on the paypal site. I was no longer on the MLG site. Is this how it's supposed to go down!? I mean I got a receipt that I paid for my ticket but I get the feeling MLG didn't get my registration. If this is how it's supposed to go down they should seriously consider fixing it.
If ur mlg username is Edrees u have one single pass listed. General rule is if u got a receipt ur in the system

Eggz

Smash Hero
eggz, would u like to do a sheik vs mario MM? i wanna do a mario ditto MM but im pretty sure ill lose to i want something to cancel it out LOL

sheik vs mario $5
mario vs mario $5

and <3 ur backup for gayest poster LOL
Haha, anytime plank. I'll accept both. =]

Everyone should go to dinner friday night before SCC.

Annnd plank, you should PM me your celly

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
PC Chris! I want to play your Falco in a friendly sometime during the weekend :)

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
king and i were thinking about trying to find an outback steakhouse to go to for dinner, maybe we can work that out :)

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
And there's one about 10 minutes from the venue as well :)

Veg_smashed

Smash Apprentice
Alright.. i have the transaction done.... and i got the email confirming it

i have the transaction ID also...

It said there was a problem processing, but then I got an email saying the purchase was confirmed. So now I am unsure if it has gone through or not.

Can i just write down my transaction id? and bring that... or the email.. either or? or what O_o?

MaNg0

Smash Hero
o00o I ll money match ur peach p.C... or whatever....

Whats so special about beinmg V.I.P?? just curious

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom