• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MLG Raleigh 2010 - Aug 27-29 - $7,000 to top8 - Tournament Underway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MLG_Deimos

<font color="dimgray"><b><i>MLG Administrator</i><
Highly recommended! I have been to many large tournaments in my day and NOTHING comes close to MLG!
This is definitely true.

I guarantee you will have a blast. Nothing comes close to MLG's Sponsors, Players, or Staff. Combine them, and you have an AWESOME tournament.

nice1

Smash Lord
This is definitely true.

I guarantee you will have a blast. Nothing comes close to MLG's Sponsors, Players, or Staff. Combine them, and you have an AWESOME tournament.
Ima really try to be at this. been wanting to go since the melee days

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Oh sweet, didn't think anyone else in Alabama was interested in this.

It's a possible maybe for both Zero_Gamer and I.

I expect to see Stingers if I go to this.

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
random pic i made for the op:

Also this:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/yfyNouqhGes&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/yfyNouqhGes&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

MLG_Deimos

Just a little over a week to get your Online Qualifier rank points for the Raleigh Event!

The Online Qualifier for Raleigh has begun!

You can register by going HERE. To register, all you need is 10 credits (7$), which can be purchased at the MLG Store

By participating, and winning a match in the Online Qualifier, you will earn Rank Points that will help in seeding at the Raleigh event. I always see posts complaining about random seeding. This helps prevent having to be randomly seeded, so go and play in this ladder, and you will earn rank points, and be seeded before those without any seeding points (pending that you win a match on the ladder).

You will also earn a chance to purchase a reserved player pass for Raleigh, before they go on sell to the public.

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
yo every region except southeast is gonna get booed freal freal. oos don't even try to step up.

_seth

Tomato

Smash Journeyman
I feeel bad, did people applaud at the end? AZ def deserved one.
Seriously. There wasn't much love from the crowd. Public speaking is nerve-wracking, give the guy some support - He's directing an MLG event.

Young Danny

Smash Journeyman
random pic i made for the op:

Also this:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/yfyNouqhGes&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/yfyNouqhGes&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
Ending could be stronger.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
yeah I that's a pretty good point i agree

though in reality i'm probably 5th or 6th in nc we just don't like putting the good people on there

so nick yeah definitely hit me up at the hotel for $5 =]

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
**** it, i will just see how i do with random seeding. I hope i get ally second round so i can take him out. look at my name, i ****in **** snakes.

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
You could register for the online ladder to make sure you don't run into those people until roughly round 3 winners.

You could register for the online ladder to make sure you don't run into those people until roughly round 3 winners.

MLG_Deimos

you could register for the online ladder to make sure you don't run into those people until roughly round 3 winners.

This!

You have until July 11th to register and play in the online ladder to earn points.

I don't want to see any complaints about random seeding when we have posted about the online qualifier so frequently!

You can register by going HERE. To register, all you need is 10 credits (7$), which can be purchased at the MLG Store

judge!

Smash Ace
am actually practicing hardcore for this. wont accept below top 5 lol....unless ness shows up im ****ed

CO18

Smash Hero
I dont remember if I had a teammate for this or not, i think i had someone really good but dont remember ahhh. If i was supposed to team with you, remind me plz.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom